Why are so many resilient to fact-based truth regarding black criminality?

Author: TWS1405

Total: 427
TWS1405
Debates: 0
TWS1405
To date I have been permanently suspended from Instagram, Facebook and Twitter directly (and very specifically) due to posting fact-based truth backed by criminological (and other scientific) data that clearly demonstrates that black Americans, namely half of the roughly 6% of black male population in the US do in fact commit over 50% of the entire nation's murders and non-negligent manslaughters; and that they are also disproportionately represented among other violent crimes like robberies and rapes. And yet those on the left, brainwashed black Americans, white guilt liberals and democrats deny these truths. They twist and manipulate the news to fit their agenda in order to divide people by race, class and more poignantly by gender/sex.

Nearly every single day there is a video posted online across various social media platforms of some black person acting a fool, and intelligent blacks rip them apart for being just that, acting a fool. Former Officer Brandon Tatum is one of them. Larry Elder. You name it. In fact, I am impressed by the number of black American's who are posting their reactions on YouTube to what they see/hear from Thomas Sowell, one of the greatest scholars of this time, regarding black history across the world; but namely America since he too is an American and wanted to understand the plight of blacks on this side of the planet (North America, Central America, South America and the Caribbean).

Blacks, like Hispanics, are moving to the right and for good reason. Yet so many try to keep them under the Democratic bootheel. 

Thoughts for discussion?
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
I think you mean "resistant to fact-based truth" rather than "resilient to fact-based truth."  Also "fact-based truth" is redundant.
oromagi
oromagi
To date I have been permanently suspended from Instagram, Facebook and Twitter directly (and very specifically) due to posting fact-based truth
  • Probably not the most persuasive way to start an argument.
  • Color me skeptical about mere posting of fact getting you banned but I won't claim to have contradicting evidence.

oromagi
oromagi
half of the roughly 6% of black male population in the US do in fact commit over 50% of the entire nation's murders 
I think you mean to say that black men are roughly 6% (US population that is black is 12.4%, back males are 48% of that.

Latest FBI homicide stats are for 2019 and say blacks are offenders in 6,425 of 16,245 or 39.6% of reported homicides.

If you leave out the 30% of reported homicides where race is not reported I think your "over 50% stat" is correct.

TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@oromagi
Truth is what it is, truth. 

I have no reason to lie. I stated a fact. I have been banned for the reasons stated. Fact. 

It [is] the way of leftist platforms like IG, FB, etc. to ban users who post truth contradictory to the prevailing message the MSM and race baiters put forth. Again, fact. 

Resilient = leaping back; rebounding; recoiling ... so no, I meant what I said. 
TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@oromagi
"I think you mean to say that black men are roughly 6% (US population that is black is 12.4%, back (sic) males are 48% of that."

Reading comprehension matters. You only repeated what I said. That the black male population is roughly 6%, and half of it commits over 50% of the entire nations murders and non-negligent manslaughters. 

"Latest FBI homicide stats are for 2019 and say blacks are offenders in 6,425 of 16,245 or 39.6% of reported homicides.
If you leave out the 30% of reported homicides where race is not reported (sic) I think your "over 50% stat" is correct."

Well, at least that we agree upon. 

oromagi
oromagi
So... assuming that "Blacks are responsible for more than their fair share of all US murders" is one premise in an argument, what is your conclusion?
oromagi
oromagi
Reading comprehension matters.
agreed.

You only repeated what I said.
That's quite false.

You said,

"half of the roughly 6% of black male population in the US do in fact commit over 50% of the entire nation's murders"
That is, you claimed 10 million black men (half of the black male pop) committed  6,425 murders.  That is not a fact.  That doesn't even make sense.

Let's agree that writing for comprehension is even more important than reading for comprehension.
3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@oromagi
  • Color me skeptical about mere posting of fact getting you banned but I won't claim to have contradicting evidence.
Google fired James Damore for a controversial gender memo
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@TWS1405
To date I have been permanently suspended from Instagram, Facebook and Twitter directly (and very specifically) due to posting fact-based truth backed by criminological (and other scientific) data that clearly demonstrates that black Americans, namely half of the roughly 6% of black male population in the US do in fact commit over 50% of the entire nation's murders and non-negligent manslaughters; and that they are also disproportionately represented among other violent crimes like robberies and rapes.
"You are a fucking retard with an incomplete brain" arguably is not the best thing to say to someone with medically diagnosed severe brain damage.

IDK about those democrats, they can do any crazy shit these days, but for the people, they probably do know it is true, it is just they don't need it. I am not saying Twitter is right, but these data might sway the public away from their ideology, even though it is true. Maybe they think you are not on their side once posting it.

Then again, if you are in need of posting anything, go to Reddit or 4chan. The only concern is that their posts are too weird.

oromagi
oromagi
-->
@3RU7AL
-->@oromagi
Google fired James Damore for a controversial gender memo
  • But millions of users on Facebook and Twitter re-posted "Google’s Ideological Echo Chamber" and none were banned for it.  
  • Damore had signed an employment contract agreeing to refrain from discriminatory language at work.  Based on his published point of view, he should not have signed a legal contract promising not to express a point of view that he held so deeply.  To renege on that agreement after profiting by it is Damore's bad conduct at the heart of the affair.
      • Damore now says he regrets certain provocative claims in the memo and blames his autism for writing it.
      • Damore wrote the memo coming off a corporate diversity training program. 
        • Having experienced a few of those programs myself, I must confess some empathy for Damore's response.
          • Nothing makes one want to do shit quite like being told not to ever do that shit over and over again for a week.
  • Damore's memo came to light when it was published on Google's internal bulletin board.  Google never censored the memo or took it down.
    • Google's VP of Diversity did publish a counter-argument that came down on Damore's opinion like a ton of bricks
    • But Damore wasn't fired for weeks.
      • Problem was, as Damore become a national figure claiming that many of his co-workers were biologically unsuited for the jobs they were doing, those co-workers understandably refused to work on his team, particularly where his bias might impact their prospects.  Pretty quickly, no team or projects wanted him and he became an active drag on company cohesion, image, profitability.
        • Look, if an assistant manager at the McDonald's weekly staff meeting stated that blacks ought not to  work the drive thru window because The Bell Curve claims they have lower IQ, most would agree that's an offense that merits termination.
        • Similarly, Damore  publicly stated that one group couldn't do a particular job due to biological limitations, citing similarly flimsy research and similarly merited termination.
          • The National Labor Relations board reviewed Damore's case and found his termination well-justified.
          • Damore brought a lawsuit alleging discrimination against Whites and Asians at a company that's 90% White and Asian, but that went nowhere.
      • Having worked as a Systems Analyst for HP, Oracle, etc  I will testify that IT projects without women on them tend to stagnate, devolve into internecine power struggles and lack the sense of community that makes work fun.
        • Kind of like this website, come to think of it.

3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@oromagi
exactly which part of this document do you disagree with ?

3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@oromagi
"Of course, I may be biased and only see evidence that supports my viewpoint. In terms of political biases, I consider myself a classical liberal and strongly value individualism and reason. I'd be very happy to discuss any of the document further and provide more citations."
thett3
Debates: 2
thett3
Liberals fell into unrequited love with black people starting in the 60s, and it’s only intensified since. At the same time they’ve gotten incredibly censorious so facts that hurt the group they all but worship cannot be allowed. That’s why Emmitt Till is a household name, but the facts you mention are heavily suppressed. As if the brutal murder of a teen who sexually harassed a woman seventy years ago is somehow more relevant to peoples day to day lives than the truly mind boggling crime differentials in the current year, such as the average black person being 45-50x more likely to attack a white person than vice versa, or black women having a higher homicide rate than white men. 

I hate the “dems r the real racists” stuff but it does actually disgust me how libs implicitly deny agency to black people. The minority of black people who commit most of the crime can, and should, do better. 13/50 (closer to 12/60 now) is not acceptable and we shouldn’t have to pretend like black people murdering (mostly) eachother is whiteys fault 
SkepticalOne
Debates: 9
SkepticalOne
-->
@TWS1405
I doubt many people reject these facts - it is the conclusions drawn from them that can be problematic. If I had to guess, it is the latter that got you banned from other social media sites..  
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@SkepticalOne
it is the conclusions
banned for differences of opinion
SkepticalOne
SkepticalOne
-->
@3RU7AL
banned for differences of opinion
The facts thus far don't support that conclusion. It could be OP was banned for good reason.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@SkepticalOne
It could be OP was banned for good reason.
guilty until proven innocent
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@TWS1405
data that clearly demonstrates that black Americans
have you considered running those same statistics specifically for "economic status" ?
Novice_II
Debates: 98
Novice_II
The reason for the question stated in the topic of this thread is simply the denialism of the left wing in respect to these issues. We have observed this in frequent cases and it continues to manifest itself broadly across the political landscape. 
Reece101
Debates: 1
Reece101
-->
@TWS1405
The left tends to be skeptical of laymen who are fixated on negative statistics of minority groups.

What are your solutions to these problems? Preferably not of the Hitler type.
bmdrocks21
Debates: 6
bmdrocks21
-->
@oromagi
So... assuming that "Blacks are responsible for more than their fair share of all US murders" is one premise in an argument, what is your conclusion?
Maybe groups of people that are genetically and culturally different are more prone to commit violent acts than others.

And just proving that differences in crime rates exist also dispels other media-driven myths such as the instances of police shootings being racially motivated because more than 12% of those shot by cops are black. If you consider the number of arrests per group, it begins to make a lot more sense….
SkepticalOne
SkepticalOne
-->
@3RU7AL
guilty until proven innocent
That cuts both ways. OP and those who banned him are both innocent until proven guilty. It is fair to say we do not know if OP's ban from multiple sites was justified or not. 
SkepticalOne
SkepticalOne
-->
@3RU7AL
have you considered running those same statistics specifically for "economic status" ?
Indeed. "Fact-based truth" should include all relevabt facts and not just those which confirm a preferred conclusion.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@SkepticalOne
That cuts both ways. OP and those who banned him are both innocent until proven guilty. It is fair to say we do not know if OP's ban from multiple sites was justified or not. 
the new member of our esteemed website is clearly the one under scrutiny here

exactly like a trial, let's focus on the individual who stands accused
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@3RU7AL
-->@oromagi
exactly which part of this document do you disagree with ?
Probably a good subject but non-sequitur to TWS1405's topical intent.  Maybe let's start a new topic- it would fit in well with either HISTORY forum or the CONSIPRACY THEORIES forum.

As far as this subject goes, I'll read as conceded (since you made no reply) your point that James Damore's termination should reduce my skepticism about whether users get banned from social media only for reprinting FBI stats.

3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@oromagi
As far as this subject goes, I'll read as conceded (since you made no reply) your point that James Damore's termination should reduce my skepticism about whether users get banned from social media only for reprinting FBI stats.
A CHAMPION IN YOUR OWN MIND
SkepticalOne
SkepticalOne
-->
@3RU7AL
exactly like a trial, let's focus on the individual who stands accused
Okay. Being banned from multiple distinct sites is sufficient to suspect the individual is the problem and not the sites. The individual is the common denominator. Without specifics, that probably the best we can do. 
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
I've recently started watching audit videos where people with cameras go and stand on a public sidewalk and record which is a first amendment right. They then wait to see if someone calls the police and record their interaction with the police. And of course with cell phones more more people recording their interactions with the police to protect themselves because it's very difficult to get police camera footage even though you're able to go and fill out a form that entitles you to public information. Many of these people also record difficulty in getting those forms including filing a complaint on an officer. Based on these I have no doubt absolutely that there is an ingrained racist attitude towards people of color when it comes to the police and that includes black officers. I have seen black men immediately remove from their cars for speeding ticket I've seen black men and women pulled out of their cars for bad plates. I've seen the police automatically approach vehicles with black men driving with hands on their guns. Black men doing their jobs in neighborhoods and immediately have the police called on them and are pulled over and detained to find out that their paper delivers or Realtors or doing home inspections and things of that nature. The fact is is that there is a bias towards people of color when it comes to law enforcement. And that carries over to prosecutors.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@SkepticalOne
Okay. Being banned from multiple distinct sites is sufficient to suspect the individual is the problem and not the sites. The individual is the common denominator. Without specifics, that probably the best we can do. 
perhaps you're lucky enough to have not been banned from any websites

perhaps you're lucky enough to not have any friends who have been banned from any websites

there is basically zero trial and zero appeals when some unelected, rando, admin drops a ban-hammer

google has banned individuals from gmail and youtube without warning and without any appeal options

paypal has banned individuals from their accounts without warning and without any appeal options

patreon has banned individuals from their accounts without warning and without any appeal options