Intelligence_06
C'mon, it is just a needle.
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
-->
@Intelligence_06
C'mon, it is just a needle.

Fair amount of Canadian looking to invest. $20,000. and they get to avoid the needle and aquire nice eco-village mud home.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@ebuc
Remember that most Humans are only a step up from bugs.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@FLRW
Remember that most Humans are only a step up from bugs.

...." That's right, 60% of the DNA code of fruit flies and humans is identical. "....

..." Scientists estimate that the last common ancestor of humans and insects lived over 500 million years ago. "...

...." Data on the insect and the snail provide strong evidence for the previously hypothesized role of host-parasite interactions in facilitating horizontal transfer of genetic material. Additionally, the large amount of DNA generated by the horizontally transferred transposons supports the idea that the exchange of genetic material between hosts and parasites influences their genomic evolution.

......."It's not a smoking gun, but it is as close to it as you can get," Feschotte said

.......The infected blood-sucking triatomine, causes Chagas disease by passing trypanosomes (parasitic protozoa) to its host. Researchers found the bug shared transposon DNA with some hosts, namely the opossum and the squirrel monkey. The transposons found in the insect are 98 percent identical to those of its mammal hosts.......

Invertebrate sea creature:

..." Botryllus schlosseri is humans' closest living invertebrate relative. At first glance, Botryllus schlosseri has very little in common with humans. The small sea creature fuses together with others to form colonies that look like psychedelic blobs, encrusting rocks and seaweeds. "....
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@ebuc

Well stated.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@FLRW
Organic structures vary.

I'm sort of pleased that I don't have to walk up and down windows all day until I eventually drop dead.

I'm also glad that I understand the concept of going out of the open door I came in through.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
We can be vaccinated by fly or other lateral traveling genetic material.

Or we can be vaccinated by mRNA. In South Africa they choose DDT---chance of deformed babies---  over fly injecting them with Malaria.

Did you watch the utube Zed? There is this doctor who cuts open brain to show us what happens to human brain after couple years of mRNA vaccine.

THe narrator says there is no evidence for his claims.  there is young lady where I work and she has heard that all humans who got mRNA vaccine will be dead within three years. I asked if she believe that. She did not answer.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
Well, I suppose that a mass depopulation event would be good for all sorts of reasons.

Let's remain positive.

So anti-vaxxers will inherit the Earth.

Either them or the Chinese.

It's been nice talking to you.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
Well, I suppose that a mass depopulation event would be good for all sorts of reasons.
A voluntary controlled reduction of human population is best. Dont you agree Zed?

Were burning the ecological house to provide energy to live and there are potentially dire consequences for actions. And that does not even include the large amount of hydrogen bombs around the world.

A little spark starts whole forest fires. What kind of spark does it take to start nuclear annilahation?  This is why M.A.Destruction was addressed by humanity in the 80's - 90's.  To lessen chance of a spark igniting global catastrophe.  I llived through those times.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
A voluntary controlled reduction.
A super idea without a doubt.

Though I think that a voluntarily implemented re-education of the entire human race isn't on the cards any time soon.

I would suggest that a major catastrophe is currently the best option.

A better virus that out performs birth rate is perhaps preferable to global famine. (In terms of management)

Though maybe techno boffins can come up with some subliminal thing that turns the whole planet gay.  (Already an increasingly popular western solution)

Are nukes too messy in the long term?......Hmmmmmm perhaps not......Just short term scary.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
A super idea without a doubt. Though I think that a voluntarily implemented re-education of the entire human race isn't on the cards any time soon.
A voluntary controlled reduction of human population is best. Dont you agree Zed?

I would suggest that a major catastrophe is currently the best option.
Huh? "Option" is something humans choose to do, not what is done to us by nature. Dont you agree Zed?

Though maybe techno boffins can come up with some subliminal thing that turns the whole planet gay.?
Wouldnt the better birth control options be better, since most humans prefer sex with opposite sex? Dont agree Zed?

Look how much flack humans are giving about a covid vaccine.  I think a genetic injection ---or in morning coffee---  wouldnt go over to well with the anti-vaxers not to mention many other groups.

Are nukes too messy in the long term.
Yes Zed, hydrogen bomb{s] annihilation is to messy and scary in short or long run. That is an option only a mad-human-race would choose, --ex mad cause they are all now gay---   tho, as Ive been clear over the years, it may only take one mad leader to start that hydrogen bomb annihilation set of dominoes.

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
Yep.

I agreed......Voluntary controlled reduction, is super best option.

Though getting 8 billion people to run with common sense has always been a tall order. Hasn't it ebuc?

Hiroshima and Nagasaki are thriving, only 77years after nuclear devastation....Not really long term even. Is it ebuc?

As I said, just short term scary.

Was or wasn't corona virus a product of manipulated nature....Sort of semi-optional?.....Not sure about this one. What about you ebuc?

Contraception good.

Keeping people alive well into senility and decrepitude bad....Do you agree ebuc?

Went and visited Gran today, she sat in her chair staring into space and wet herself.......Bless her.

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
Though getting 8 billion people to run with common sense has always been a tall order. Hasn't it ebuc?
Yes it is, however, are we not more of a globally interirelated community then any time in humanities past? Even Russsia is allowing grain exports out of Ukraine for common sense.

Hiroshima and Nagasaki are thriving, only 77years after nuclear devastation....Not really long term even. Is it ebuc?
That does not change the power and potential annihilation of humanity from exist hydrogen bombs. Again a nuclear war between pakistan and india would produce so much dust into the atmosphere the sunlight not reaching the Earth, would be enough to kill off humanity.

As I said, just short term scary.
Yeah, many of us went through this 60's, 70's 80's and finally reduced the chances of such threat posed by accidents that could occur from bommbers in the sky 24 hrs a day.  Now its just nuclear submarines 24hr a day.

Was or wasn't corona virus a product of manipulated nature....Sort of semi-optional?.....Not sure about this one. What about you ebuc?
I dont know about any of these viruses orgins. Ex HIV etc. Fred Hoyle { Big Bang fame } believe virus were comging to Earth from passing comets, metorites etc and stay in higher atmosphere until cause them to downdraft to Earth

Contraception good
Birth control comes in many more ways than we realize to address the super-strong sex drive, without having to resort to, not having sex. YIKES!

Yeah, who does want  Keeping people alive well into senility and decrepitude bad....Do you agree ebuc?
I think socialized medicine already puts more limits medical care depending on the persons age, if not also conscious abilities to care for self.

Went and visited Gran today, she sat in her chair staring into space and wet herself.......Bless her.
Yes bless all the grandmas, grandpa's etc, however, the blessing for humanity has yet to be introduced in any significant way globally.

The only way I see such a unification to cause humanity to change the operational systems we have in place, is that of set of people who have the power to institute the policies needed to save us from ourselves.  This means a change of lifestyle and standards of living.

Easier for camel to go through eye of a needle than people of wealth to reduce the living standards. 

Bucky Fuller liked to say,---in 30's 40's 50s 60's 70's 80's--- we have whole humanity of unrealized billionaires, if we melted all of the war ships, and used the materials to make high tech livingdry items ex light-weight effecient homes etc. As one example of unify to live instead divide and stay in conquering mode.

Universe divides into its many parts to exist, yet it does have mass-attractive Gravity { contractive/associative space } that unifies and creates galaxies and stars.

And Gravity's geometrically, diametric opposite is Dark Energy { dissasociative space }.

Humans need to dissasociate from war and associate as as living, without burning the house we live in to the ground.  We are literally burning the forests, warming the oceans and atmosphere, long before sol becomes a red giant.  How stupid is that, Zed?

So yes you are correct, humans are nature, and resultants of our nature will reduce the population in coming years. My original calculations gave a resultant of 2015 as the end-date-for-humanity. I was obviously incorrect by at least 7 years.

The synergetic resultants  of biologic life on Earth ---the GAIA hypothesis --- is so very complex to be able to reach a reliable prognostication for its future end-date-on-Earth.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
..." We — Stuart Kauffman, Andrew Liddle, Lee Smolin and I — are putting an end to this. By reformulating cosmological physics to include biological systems, we have developed a common currency with which their respective systems can be counted and compared. This ‘currency’ allows us to quantify the value of biologicals systems when set against the character cast of cosmology: galaxies, dark energy and black holes. "....

.....Until about 20 years ago, it was thought that black holes, particularly the supermassive black holes found at the centres of galaxies, were the dominant contribution to the entropy and possible states of the universe. Using a formula discovered by Jakob Bekenstein and Stephen Hawking, Roger Penrose showed that they contribute a staggering 10^(10^101) possible states of the Universe. [The number 10^101 means a one followed by 101 zeros, and is already a number bigger than the number of particles within our entire observable Universe.

....But we are talking about a one followed by 10^101 zeroes!] But even that is dwarfed by the discovery of dark energy, the putative cause of the Universe’s present acceleration. This contributes 10^(10^124) to the count of possible states of the universe. This is the biggest number ever encountered in the natural world. "....

....Life innovates, creates new niches and possibilities, and interactions, in ways that cannot be predicted in advance. Unlike in physics, in biology, the space of possibilities is forever unpredictably expanding.

.....The combinations of just six elements make up most biological molecules (Carbon, Hydrogen, Nitrogen, Oxygen, Phosphorus, and Sulphur, usually known as CHNOPS). We took these chemical elements as the constituents of the complex system we were modelling. Then we used the TAP equations to simulate the number of possible configuration states of the biosphere as it evolved. By the time of the first RNA molecules, 3.5 billion years ago, the number of possible states that the biosphere could take was: 10^(10^237)

......This is a staggering finding. Recall that the total number of possible states of the universe today is only 10^(10^124). This means that life already surpassed the universe in complexity already 3.5 billion years ago, in the RNA world. As cosmologists we could never, in a billion years, have anticipated that such a number would stem from the evolution of living organisms. It took us three years of calculations, endlessly revising and double-checking our mathematical models, before we can now support the numbers we present today.