AMS: The Legend Himself

Author: RationalMadman

Total: 59
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
Ask Me Something, RM edition.

If you do not understand the difference between 'anything' and 'something' then treat this like an AMA because in all AMA the answerer is free to ignore.

If you ask me something I don't like, you will not get answered; it's that simple. If you try to engage me until I snap, then that's your burden to bear. I don't tend to lose long-term conflicts, take that as you want; the stats don't lie (and I don't mean leader-board stats alone).

Treat me with respect and get detailed answers. Treat me without respect and your place, you shall learn.
Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
No thanks, I’m good.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Ramshutu
Thanks for bumping the topic.
TheHammer
Debates: 0
TheHammer
Bump.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@TheHammer
Good job.
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@RationalMadman
What's your ethnicity? 

Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@RationalMadman
What is a brown-asian? Filipino? If you can of course. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Outplayz
That could be the yellowest end of the brown-asian spectrum, sure yes.
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@RationalMadman
K cool. I'm half Persian and half Turkish... i might have some greek in my too. Not sure, i want to do 21 and me to find out bc i'm very light skinned. And have greenish hazel eyes. My dad has light green eyes. And, a lot of family members have blue eyes. So, i'm really curious what line of the Persian empire we come from. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Outplayz
Just to let you know anyone can read this... I don't want you to 'dox yourself' more than you feel comfortable with everyone knowing. This may feel like a chat but it's public.

I don't really want to post my thoughts on ethnicities and races/dynasties here. My conspiracy theories and harsh/elitist views (if any) are for me and those I trust. I can say this: Persians are blatantly one of the most corrupt regimes in history, you should not want to be associated with them or interested in who you descend from there and the reason is that if you go back far enough we're all basically from a smart, cunning, asshole who outsmarted or outfought the other males to rape the women in the vicinity. That's how the earliest humans reproduced, that's actually what inspired us to think that something like Ancient Egypt etc is a less barbaric or cruel thing to go for and why monarchy lasted for Millenia.

Most humans prefer tyranny to anarchy, few like either.
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@RationalMadman
Just to let you know anyone can read this... I don't want you to 'dox yourself' more than you feel comfortable with everyone knowing. This may feel like a chat but it's public.
Don't worry, i'm conscientious of what i say. I have no problem in people knowing my ethnicity. And it would be hard to pin point me anyways. I have more than one legal names. =) 

I don't really want to post my thoughts on ethnicities and races/dynasties here. My conspiracy theories and harsh/elitist views (if any) are for me and those I trust. I can say this: Persians are blatantly one of the most corrupt regimes in history, you should not want to be associated with them or interested in who you descend from there and the reason is that if you go back far enough we're all basically from a smart, cunning, asshole who outsmarted or outfought the other males to rape the women in the vicinity. That's how the earliest humans reproduced, that's actually what inspired us to think that something like Ancient Egypt etc is a less barbaric or cruel thing to go for and why monarchy lasted for Millenia.
How can i not associate myself with them... i'm Persian lol Plus i don't completely agree with you. There have been many Persian kings. Some really good, some really evil. Plus, Zoroastrianism is a pretty cool religious view. I would say it laid the foundation for all other monotheistic religions since it's the first. It only has three tenants you have to follow to not go to hell. Think good, Be good to others and be good to yourself. Plus, they worshiped fire so that's pretty badass. But besides that, there have been some of the most influential and deep poets, philosophers, etc from the Persian empire. I can go on and on... it's my birth country so i know quite a bit about my history.  I specifically don't say i'm Iranian bc i don't identify with that country. It was the Arabs that raped our country and saying i'm Iranian means i have accepted that. In that regard i would agree with you about the corrupt rag heads that run my country. I will always say i'm Persian, bc that is the history i'm proud of. Even if they did conquer vastly and cruelly every here and there. Depends on the King man but for the most part they weren't cruel. Unless we are talking about 20th century Persia... then, the corruption and cruelty set in. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Outplayz
Actually, while I agree with you about Sharia regimes and also agree that Iran is worse than Saudi overall, I don't agree that the Persian Empire was close to better or more humane.

The problem is that there's so little evidence about it etc left in any direct manner so there's no good historical analysis of it beyond speculation and based on this person telling that person etc etc who eventually wrote it down.

I would agree though that some of the tyrants were better than others morally, that is almost definite in ANY culture on Earth.
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@RationalMadman
Of course it varied but the older Persian empire really appreciated and marveled over the artistic achievements of other countries, like Greece. They were a lot like fanboys. They allowed people under their rule to create artistic art and architecture just like they saw in Greece. That's why there is so many beautiful structures in Iran. But you're right that the true connection bw places like Greece and Persia is sorta lost to history. But it is def. not how Hollywood portrays it. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Outplayz
You can make your own AMA or write about Persians etc. some time but I'd rather keep this about me. AMA is attention-whore safe-zone. Any questions more, want to know more about my views or opinions on something?
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@RationalMadman
Man.. i usually only care about personal stuff that you might not want to answer like your age. Hmmm, let me think, have you ever done the toilet paper roll challenge, if so, pass or fail? ;) 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Outplayz
It's not pass or fail, it's how much is sticking out. I don't have any manhood to prove here, if it makes you happy to think I have a micropenis then go ahead and think that.

What's it gonna feel like if a micropenis'd man is pleasing women better than you can? You can't even make the excuse she's a lesbian as you could if I were a woman.

I have zero to prove, and no qualms about being made to feel effeminate. I found that getting in touch with my feminine side has been an extremely powerful tool in better handling people than when I used to be all masculine, all rage up in my head.

I genuinely am answering; assume I have a micropenis. Feel free to picture me that way. My tongue, fingers and mastery with toys would genuinely make you envious but in all reality, I have a beautiful penis when and if it matters and for whatever reason, was not cursed with that particular 'lack'. I really am capable of pleasing a woman I'm with in 'that way' but have no shame nor reliance on said endowment in my technique. 

I know females who will be smirking or laughing here like 'he's bullshitting, he can't please a woman at all' and males who will undoubtedly love to say that too but this is a case of, all talk no action. I could fuck the brains out of a submissive chick with a particular set of kinks. I have a type and I am a very peculiar type myself. Life is more than penis size, I do not care how low you think of me; I am completely satisfied with the cock I have because I know how little it matters (yes, I am both proud of it and know how little it matters at the same time).

Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@RationalMadman
Wooh woo there buddy. Just wanted you to laugh... i really had no intention you would actually tell me lol. I'll just assume i don't know still. And, you're right. A lot more matters than size. It's all about the foreplay. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Outplayz
A lot more matters than size. It's all about the foreplay.
^^^^^^

Swagnarok
Debates: 7
Swagnarok
While I do believe that you have an extremely inflated opinion of yourself, it's clear that you have some very unorthodox ideas on a lot of subjects. Would you mind if I PM'ed you and, sent you some questions, and just picked your brain for a while?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Swagnarok
Is there a reason you are asking here instead of pming me? Why wait until now?
Swagnarok
Debates: 7
Swagnarok
-->
@RationalMadman
Eh. Just as a formality, I guess.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Swagnarok
If a mainstream opinion or idea is true. I bandwagon with no qualms. One example is pro-choice prior to 20 weeks gestation. I agree to this and it's mainstream in most of the more socially and economically developed world.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
I will now reveal one of my favourite songs of all time.

Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
How come you are allowed to get away with vague threats on here such as "You'll regret that later" and other times you have hinted around that you would attempt to make somebody's life a living hell, but another user who uses the word tranny (and I am risking being banned myself by putting that there) is insta-banned?

Why do you get this special treatment, and how can I gain the same time of prefferrential treatment so I can start making vague threats against users I have personal differences with?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
--> @Wylted

The wording of the CoC threat section is such that oblique threats can only apply to physical harm whereas the other sections require a direct threat.

I will quote it here:

• Threats of legal action.
  • Threats of violence (even oblique ones).
  • Threats of "Doxxing" someone, particularly if the threat implies exposing the user to political, religious or other persecution.
  • Threats of moderator reporting or moderator action.

That aside, we then must reach a level of understanding in application of law and enforcement whereby we grasp that the enforcement and application of law isn't always 'to the letter' but since in this case the enforcer(s) wrote the rules it's likely to be far closer to 'letter by letter enforcement' than most situations. Factor in that I am RM and that I already got banned on here and DDO and have a history of being hated and urged to get permabanned and one wonders how it is I lasted this long. The truth is that it's not all strategy, it's only 74% strategy. The rest is on-the-spot tactics, charming mods and truly showing respect and understanding to the users I have beef with if they show any potential to be tamed.

At the end of the day, you only get put in prison if the person/people you wronged or those close to them feel(s) the urge to press charges. There is no nation on Earth or any kind of situation in the history of justice whereby the wronged AND those close to the wronged felt no urge to punish the rule-breaker and the rule-breaker gets punished. The reason that this never happens is that no matter how honest the system is or how 'caught' the wrongdoer is, you cannot justify the prosecution of those that the wronged see as unjust to pursue. It's like jury nullification except a whole level deeper in how powerfully it turns justice on its head. Make sure the mouse you toy with knows its place and that those who would get you punished are consistently worse-off than you conduct-wise and you are left with only one type of enemy to fear:

The type who will get you banned along with them, willingly. This type you do have to pussyfoot around a little with, you're better off playing off of others they abuse and uniting as a multi-faceted snitch unit until they are ridden from the site. Bench used the exact strategies I use today in the past against me but the difference is he would side with the corrupt whereas I use corrupt strategy against the corrupt on behalf of myself and other wronged people. I am completely a believer in ends justifying means although I am also a strong believer that means do matter and that if the same ends or almost-as-good ends could be attained by far less sinister means, you are wrong to have chosen the darker path.
blamonkey
Debates: 24
blamonkey
-->
@RationalMadman
What is your opinion of the death penalty?

If you were Prime Minister, President etc. what policies would your policy agenda be?

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@blamonkey
The answer to both is please go into more detail about the specifics.

Everything is specific to context in my eyes. Values/morals that are not application-worthy are held only by pseudo-intellectual fools in my eyes (not naming names here, just saying). If your idea can't work, your idea may as well not be held at all.

Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
Was becoming a madman a rational decision?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Mopac
I did not decide to be who I am. This is something people don't realise is a contradiction in calling God omnipotent in the 'all kinds of power' sense of the term. God never chose to be God. I never chose to be a rational madman. The choosing itself in terms of choices we make shaping us is in its very own basis, out of our control.

An easier way to put this is is that I do not believe in free will, end of story.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman

^ This song is SO ME like flow and everything.

This isn't a threat to others, the violence is metaphorical otherwise he'd be in prison for the death threats and what he's admitting to. 

But the attitude and raw aggression is very like me.