Poll after poll shows black Americans are MORE racist than whites or any other race.

Author: TWS1405

Total: 167
TWS1405
Debates: 0
TWS1405

Thoughts?

Discussion?

PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
This looks like one single poll, reported by 6 different news organizations.

The poll does not measure how racist black people are. It appears the poll just asks people if they they think blacks are racist.

It's stupid and says more about how people view blacks than they feelings of actual black Americans. 
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
You could have just directly cited the poll, without providing links to 6 random news sites that use the poll for a hot headline 
TWS1405
TWS1405

TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Well shit, sorry to have irritated you this evening. 
I'll do better by you next time.
That aside, what say you on the subject matter in and of itself?
Are blacks more racist than whites as of late, or ... ??? 
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@TWS1405
I don't really have a problem being racist if they are. They have a right to their opinions. Generally though I think whites are racist more often. Either through liberals as seeing non whites as inferior little babies who need a hand or whites hating whites. I am exclusively talking about the west here. I know in non white countries the racism towards outsiders is terrible, but if we limit discussion to the west. It's a white problem mostly. 
TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Well, there really is no question of "if" they are. They in fact, [are] racist; and many black conservatives call them out for it as well because they are tired of being lumped in with their ignorant racist dumbasses. Especially the wealthy blacks who bitch and whine about their so-called oppression despite having more money in their bank accounts than the average black or white family. 

Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
-->
@TWS1405
These all refer to the same one poll.

this is from South Africa.

Also the single poll doesn’t show black Americans are more racist; only that more Americans (heavily biased by republican responses) feel that most blacks are racist Than whites.

The title should more appropriately read:

Single Poll I found shows Americans think black Americans are MORE racist than whites; also some article from South Africa

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@TWS1405
Everyone perceives difference and internally discriminates.

Output will vary relative to how we have been conditioned to consolidate data preferences.

Also....Maybe sub-conscious signalling is stronger in some ethnic groups.

Nature over nurture as it were.

After all, species evolution is a slow process, and the amalgamation of sub-groups is a relatively recent phenomena.
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
I am beginning to think that TWS1405 spends all of his time thinking about his dissatisfaction  with Black folks.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@TWS1405
You know it's the Jews that want whites and blacks to hate each other, so they can divide and conquer right?
Reece101
Debates: 1
Reece101
-->
@TWS1405
Poll after poll shows black Americans are MORE racist than whites or any other race.
This is more a liberal vs conservative thing. Blacks are more socially conservative. No shit they’re more racist.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
I am going to tell you guys right now. Black racism does not matter. It might matter if you move to a predominantly black area or if your HR department at work is black racists, which I have seen the results of.  

I have black friends who are racist against white people. These people are cool. They aren't a danger to you and they can see through the bullshit mainstream propaganda that we are continually fed. 

The problem is whites who are racist against whites. These are the people who try to use blacks as cannon fodder in a culture war. These people are actually dangerous. 

If I was black, I would be racist also. It's a non issue. When liberals say blacks can't be racist because they don't control the power structure, first of all they are trying to change definitions, because liberals always try to redefine terms so they can look back and say "see these historical figures agreed with us", so they are both wrong and evil to attempt definition changes, but they are right about one thing. Black racism doesn't matter. It's fine. Who cares. 

Are they racist. Yes, obviously. They start organizations that exclude non blacks, they go into business and only do business with blacks and only hire blacks. This is all racist shit, but who cares. Let them. 

They were brought here against their will and they should be allowed to do business with who they want and be racist against who they want. It's like the American Indians who do deserve their sovereign lands. 

I would go as far as to say give the blacks the entire southeast portion of the United States. Let's see how well they do civilization without whites. Let them enjoy not being held back by whites. 

I am sure black societies without whites to prop them up, will do fine like they do in African countries. 

cristo71
Debates: 1
cristo71
I read the Chicago Tribune article, which is actually a good one.

Funny— years ago I claimed to a coworker that while black people might harbor an anger toward white people because of racism, they don’t have feelings of superiority over other races. To this, my coworker just responded, “They don’t?”

Well, that gave me pause… the thing about the oppressor/oppressed paradigm is that the oppressor is regarded as being immoral, whereas the oppressed is regarded as moral almost by default. I had to admit that this could give rise to feelings of moral superiority, at least.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@cristo71
Yes, Nazi's for example see Jews as a type of super race, but still think themselves superior because of having altruism and not being parasitic 
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@TWS1405
I'll unblock you to give you an opportunity. This is your chance to bitch and moan at me about your issue with what you call 'black racism', I am openminded to this and going to meet you in the middle where I can.
Avery
Avery
-->
@Ramshutu
These all refer to the same one poll.
Okay.

When are you going to address that poll? Or are you agreeing that the poll showed Black Americans are more racist than White Americans?
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@Avery
When are you going to address that poll? Or are you agreeing that the poll showed Black Americans are more racist than White Americans?
(> ‘ ‘ )>

Also the single poll doesn’t show black Americans are more racist; only that more Americans (heavily biased by republican responses) feel that most blacks are racist Than [think most] whites.
I added a couple of words in case of any ambiguity.
Avery
Avery
-->
@Ramshutu
Also the single poll doesn’t show black Americans are more racist; only that more Americans (heavily biased by republican responses) feel that most blacks are racist Than [think most] whites.
Liberals voted in this poll, too, so they had an opportunity to say other races were most racist. Even 31% of Blacks themselves thought that Blacks were most racist (only 24% thought Whites were the most racist).

Anyway, it's not definitive proof, but it's certainly a piece of evidence to help make the case that Blacks are the most racist in America.
TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@RationalMadman
 This is your chance to bitch and moan at me about your issue with what you call 'black racism', I am openminded to this and going to meet you in the middle where I can.
Bitch and moan?

What, exactly, are you wanting to engage in discussion about here? How blacks can be racist towards their own? How blacks are racist towards others, namely whites, and their own? How blacks are racist towards Asians more than anyone else? Be more specific. Please. It helps. 

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@TWS1405
you be specific, let's take things on one by one.
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@Avery
Liberals voted in this poll, too, so they had an opportunity to say other races were most racist. Even 31% of Blacks themselves thought that Blacks were most racist (only 24% thought Whites were the most racist).

Anyway, it's not definitive proof, but it's certainly a piece of evidence to help make the case that Blacks are the most racist in America.

But it didn’t show that.

It showed what peoples perceptions where - not whether there was actual racism in this group; and it didn’t show which Americans thought were the MOST racist, but asked whether “most” of a given a race was racist - and more answered yes for blacks than whites. 

So the OP misrepresented the number of polls and completely misrepresented what the poll actually said.
TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@RationalMadman
you be specific, let's take things on one by one.
THIS not specific enough for you:

"Poll after poll shows black Americans are MORE racist than whites or any other race."

Discuss the results of the poll(s), where even liberals AND blacks opine that blacks are more racist than even whites. 

I've even given you 3 links that cover how blacks are more racist towards their own, whites and Asians. Pick one of those to discuss, if you wish. I don't care. The underlining point of this thread is the FACT that blacks in America are MORE RACIST than any other race.

Discuss. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@TWS1405
Why don't you discuss? Tell us what you think of the poll results, tell us your opinion of black people.
TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@RationalMadman
Not how it works. 

I provided the subject material and cited a source (or sources).

I opened the door; you want to walk through it...and if you do, then it is upon YOU to come back with a counter point ON TOPIC. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@TWS1405
You never presented your points. :)
Avery
Avery
-->
@Ramshutu
Liberals voted in this poll, too, so they had an opportunity to say other races were most racist.
[Not responded to by you]
You dropped your argument suggesting that the poll was "heavily biased" due to "republican responses". I don't blame you, though, because it was a trash argument.

But it didn’t show that.
Unless you're arguing that everyone's perceptions were wrong or that everyone was lying (conspiracies that even Alex Jones wouldn't push), the results do show Blacks are the most racist in America.

It showed what peoples perceptions where - not whether there was actual racism in this group; and it didn’t show which Americans thought were the MOST racist, but asked whether “most” of a given a race was racist - and more answered yes for blacks than whites. 
Both questions are asking how racist certain races are. Most frequently, people are saying most Black people are racist. They're close enough to the same question that it doesn't make a meaningful difference.

So the OP misrepresented the number of polls and completely misrepresented what the poll actually said.
You're right about the number of polls, but you're dead-wrong about what the poll actually said. It's still functionally measuring the level of racism, and Blacks are the most racist. That's not "completely misrepresented" to any reasonable person.

The OP has given strong evidence to show that Blacks are the most racist group in America.
TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@RationalMadman
You never presented your points. :)
Truth is truth. I stand by the truth. I defend the truth. That's my position. 

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@TWS1405
and which part of racism or way they are racist would you like to push forth as the topic of discussion?
TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@RationalMadman
and which part of racism or way they are racist would you like to push forth as the topic of discussion?
The title of the thread makes clear exactly what the topic of discussion is. 
Blacks in America are more racist than any other race. That's it. You either agree or disagree. If you disagree, then it is incumbent upon you to substantiate otherwise.

If you are looking for an entirely different discussion, which it appears that you are, then start another thread. As I will not allow you, nor participate in, a derailment of my thread herein.