Total: 80
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
-->
@oromagi
So let him issue the challenge.

Hell, why don't you issue it.

At worst, I improve after the loss. At best, hahaha, I will let you have a small nightmare about it... Delicate oromagi and his slanted resolutions...

I will defeat you on this though, since it is basially completely factually in my favour.

Every single person they say I harassed opposed my ban, even long after it they were confused. That tells you enough.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Barney
There were only 5 or so posts linked to in the mideration log, all of which were backing bs fabrications in terms of what you said they did.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@oromagi
@Intelligence_06
@Undefeatable
@ComputerNerd
@Ehyeh
In all honesty though,this thread is a pitiful example of the shit tier morale and attitude.

You say let us get someone to defeat Barney and everyone jeers, then when someone says fuck yeah let us do it, you all gang on the one issuing the challenge to pussy out of it.

I am not cowering oytt though, this is all pathetic to watch. Either encourage the showdowns or shut the absolute fuck up about Barney being better. You want battles? Make them happen and let the results over many battles do the talking. That will incite me to try my apex best.
Shila
Debates: 0
Shila
--> @Shila
RationalMadman: Thank you Shila, that is definitely good advice.

Please enlighten me how to do that.
Go find a debate that Barney lost and analyze it to spot his weakness.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Shila
oh that is fantastic advice
Shila
Shila
--> @Shila
RationalMadman: oh that is fantastic advice
Thank me when you beat him.

Why am I still blocked?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Shila
He has no losses to analyse. :)
Shila
Shila
--> @Shila
RationalMadman: He has no losses to analyse. :)
Then try blocking him so he cannot beat you like you do with other members you are afraid of.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Shila
I don't do that to any members out of fear Shila. Do you want to debate me on the Mike Tyson thing?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Shila
I don't lack fear because I'm good, I am a madman. I lack fear out of a pricipled resistance to letting my fears enslave me.

I am ready to be one of the lowest ranked debaters on the website and endure that shame and work my way up again.

This is not my living/career, this is a hobby and done for the sheer journey. So, I truly will face anybody but I don't want a topic that I know I'll lose on the side I'm on out of sheer unfairness or voter bias, that just isn't fun.
Shila
Shila
--> @Shila
I don't lack fear because I'm good, I am a madman. I lack fear out of a pricipled resistance to letting my fears enslave me.

I am ready to be one of the lowest ranked debaters on the website and endure that shame and work my way up again.

This is not my living/career, this is a hobby and done for the sheer journey. So, I truly will face anybody but I don't want a topic that I know I'll lose on the side I'm on out of sheer unfairness or voter bias, that just isn't fun.

Now Barney will have no reason to debate you after reading about your condition.
Maybe you just seek peoples sympathy. But debating you would be heartless.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Shila
by the book gaslighting, except it's so see-through it backfires.
Shila
Shila
--> @Shila
RationalMadman: by the book gaslighting, except it's so see-through it backfires
Has Barney responded yet to your challenge?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Shila
Shila, you have an interesting profile pic. Do you agree?
Novice_II
Debates: 98
Novice_II
Barney won't debate anyone, because he is scared of losing. That seemed obvious to me days ago, when the responses to basic questions became tangents and rants about various personal problems and/or theories about me following him to his house etc. It is just that simple. 

I am not saying there is anything wrong with not debating if you just want to preserve the streak; if that is what one wants, just say so. I think the issue here is that, from my impression, there are many debaters who have simply become a lot better than Barney, people I have mentioned in the past, perhaps even including RationalMadman, and the moderator knows that the majority of them could beat him without difficulty. 

I don't understand why people are still giving him this attention. He won't accept any challenges, I would not even give him the time of day. 
Shila
Shila
-> @Shila
RationalMadman: Shila, you have an interesting profile pic. Do you agree?
The profile pic was system generated. It was made interesting to compensate for the lack of information Shila provided. 
Unfortunately your picture could not be improved based on the information you provided.
Barney
Debates: 49
Barney
-->
@Novice_II
Barney won't debate anyone, because he is scared of losing.

For willingness to debate RM when we have an insurmountable disagreement: https://www.debateart.com/debates/803-default-auto-loss-on-forfeit

And even a agreement to debate Pie on a certain topic he's passionate about, and resign from the moderation team if he wins (which he seemed quite confident he will).

tangents and rants about various personal problems and/or theories about me following him to his house
As I dislike being lied about and I insist you are lying, I'll happily accept a debate challenge from you on if that actually occurred on this site instead of merely inside your imagination.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Shila
And why is Shila compensating?
Novice_II
Debates: 98
Novice_II
-->
@Barney
  • All I need or require from you, is that it is not the case that you are currently scared to debate again. If that is a true proposition, then we could debate a range of topics which I could propose to you. If it is the case that you will continue to avoid my specific questions with long tangents I will immediately lose interest.  I do not want to speak with you. I do not want a back and forth beyond what I am asking you. I want to debate, and that is the extent to which I am willing to subject myself to this interaction. This is the last chance I am giving. If yes, you are willing to agree to a specific topic I propose, I can carry this discussion privately. If the answer is no, or a ramble, please do not mention my username. 

Shila
Shila
-> @Shila
RationalMadman: Shila, you have an interesting profile pic. Do you agree?
The profile pic was system generated. It was made interesting to compensate for the lack of information Shila provided. 
Unfortunately your picture could not be improved based on the information you provided.

-->
@Shila
And why is Shila compensating?
Noticed you changed you picture. Eve you couldn’t stand your true appearance.lol!