Why is it a problem that Trump attacks the press?

Author: dylancatlow

Total: 61
dustryder
Debates: 5
dustryder
Lol. It's understandable that you wish to forget that crushing election.
There were no fake polls as you have conceded by providing no evidence of fake polls. 

They will tell you that Trump won. Your nightmare is reality. Wake up.
There were no fake polls as you have conceded by providing no evidence of fake polls. 

Yes. Neither of which is determined by you. You thinking he was not qualified does not mean he is not qualified. Reality does not reside between your ears.
Both of which are determined by opinions which everyone has and applies

Stop asking silly irrelevant questions. People more knowledgeable than you, both of law and of Kavenaugh, felt the judge was qualified and suitable. Your Trump hatred has made you illogical.
People more knowledgeable than you, both of law and of Kavanaugh felt the judge was unqualified and unsuitable. Your Trump-boner has made you illogical

Then stop asking me to accept your position.
I never asked for you to accept my position.

True, it would hamper your back peddling.
Or rather in this case it would be an exercise in futility

If you didn't need me to accept them, you would not have asked me to, and would have said "no" when I asked you.
If I needed you to accept them I would've stopped at the first case when it became obvious irrationality defines your thinking and is not subject to change

Stupidity is doing the same thing and expecting a different result. Keep waiting.
Delusion is a belief held despite reality or argument

Which is why I don't keep repeating the obvious. "Mirror" talk makes little sense if inverting the argument makes you wrong. But as you've run out of anything sensible to say, carry on.
Mirror talk seems like a suitable response to responses of little substance. But by all means if you wish to continue, carry on

If your loony liberal logic tells you that keeping terrorists out of America is racist, knock yourself out.
So it is racist?

Lol, my posts can say nothing about your crippled thinking except to point it out. Your posts scream out your loony crippled thinking.

But as you said, you liberals are many. Take solace in that you are not alone in your mental handicap.
They also highlight your inability to accept contrary views despite given evidence. I can only assume this is an example of your "loony crippled thinking"