The case for the Historical Jesus

Author: Shila

Total: 618
BrotherD.Thomas
Debates: 0
BrotherD.Thomas

THE CASE FOR THE HISTORICAL JESUS IN THAT HE LITERALLY WANTS YOU TO DRINK HIS BLOOD AND EAT HIS FLESH

JESUS STATED:  “For my flesh is true food, and my blood is true drink. Whoever feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood abides in me, and I in him. As the living Father sent me, and I live because of the Father, so whoever feeds on me, he also will live because of me. This is the bread that came down from heaven, not like the bread the fathers ate and died. Whoever feeds on this bread will live forever.” Jesus said these things in the synagogue, as he taught at Capernaum.Father, so whoever feeds on me, he also will live because of me. This is the bread that came down from heaven, not like the bread the fathers ate and died. Whoever feeds on this bread will live forever.” Jesus said these things in the synagogue, as he taught at Capernaum.” (John 6:55-59)

"Many therefore of his disciples, when they had heard this, said, This is an hard saying; who can hear it?" (John 6:60)

"From this time many of his disciples turned back and no longer followed him." (John 6:66) 

What was the big deal in eating Jesus' flesh, and drinking His blood, where His disciples left Him?  I am sure that if Jesus was on planet earth today, and if you were a TRUE Christian, you would happily drink Jesus' blood and eat His flesh, would you not?  How utterly disrespectful the disciples of Jesus in leaving Him in this manner, blaspheme!

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
What was the big deal in eating Jesus' flesh, and drinking His blood, where His disciples left Him?  I am sure that if Jesus was on planet earth today, and if you were a TRUE Christian, you would happily drink Jesus' blood and eat His flesh, would you not?  How utterly disrespectful the disciples of Jesus in leaving Him in this manner, blaspheme!

This may be because this speech wasn't the kind of language that was expected of a Messiah. It was probably another one of those sayings that upset the Zealots in the Jesus movement, Brother D.
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret

Stephen,

When my serial killer Jesus said that you are to literally drink His blood and eat His flesh for salvation, as a TRUE Christian, I can only assume that since Jesus is God, then He can create a miracle in replenishing His blood supply, and reestablishing His flesh!   Therefore, there was no big. concern for the disciples to leave poor Jesus like they did.

I would like to discuss the case for the historical Jesus with Miss Tradesecret, but as we know, her Bible stupidity would overtake any meaningful conversation, besides, she would be to SCARED to even try and discuss this topic with me other than to run away from it!  LOL!

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
I would like to discuss the case for the historical Jesus with Miss Tradesecret, but as we know, her Bible stupidity would overtake any meaningful conversation,

There isn't much hope of that Brother D.
I have tried to engage her in a meaningful, polite and serious conversation on my own thread here> The Story of the "certain" Witnesses? (debateart.com) But once I had to start pointing out and correcting her biblical mistakes, she turned sour and defaulted to her usual MO of attempting to cause arguments with blatant denials, false accusations and outright lies and the usual sly barbs, veiled insults rising to outright ad hominem. None of which I have risen to. I am sure she will return when she gets over how ridiculous and bible ignorant, she has shown herself to be and believing no one has noticed.

besides, she would be to SCARED to even try and discuss this topic with me other than to run away from it!  LOL!

Well, she deserts her own topics often so running away from one of your own shouldn't really surprise anyone, especially you, Brother D.

She even had the audacity to raise up and old argument concerning her title of Reverend and ended up showing herself to not only to be a liar,  but accused me of raising it up again and "making a big deal of it"..Morality - Is Atheism More Reasonable than Theism? (debateart.com)
It all smacks of desperation, Brother D.
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret

Stephen,

Yes, we both have caught Miss Tradesecret in blatant LIES, whereas, the most recent one with me is when she pulled this ruse, as shown in the link below where she COULD NOT, I repeat, COULD NOT support her opinions that were disparaging the Brother D.!

MY QUOTE TO THE BIBLE FOOL MISS TRADESECRET: "You forgot to address this post in this thread in the following link that you are still RUNNING AWAY from! Whats new? NOTHING! LOL!"
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/4893/post-links/358603   

MISS TRADESECRETS CHILDISH QUOTE WHERE SHE COULD NOT SUPPORT HER OPINIONS IN THE LINK ABOVE, THEREFORE THEY WERE LIES!“Nope, didn't forget. Just didn't see anything in that post worth responding to.  Just the ravings of a poor irrational madman or duck or something like that.” 

Like I have said before in the name of Jesus, we need the Bible fool Miss Tradesecret upon this Religion Forum to use as an example of what a pseudo-christian's true definition looks and acts like, including  her LYING nature and Biblical stupidity!

Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
THE CASE OF THE HISTORICAL JESUS FORCING CANNIBALISM UPON HIS CREATION AND ALLOWING THIS TO HAPPEN IN THE FIRST PLACE
Well here is a refreshingly interesting topic. 

As the TRUE Christian should be aware of, sometimes our Jesus, as God in the Old and New Testaments, forces people to eat other people, often their own children or other family members, ewwwwwwww!  But, who are the Christians in the 21st Century to say that Jesus was wrong in making others eat their own children and other people? NOT ME!  Another instance showing that Jesus is NOT ever loving and forgiving like so many Bible inept pseudo-christians may think. :(
Another mistruth by our resident atheist masquerading as a fool.  No True Christian thinks God forces people to eat other people. Hopefully all 21st Century Christians would suggest that cannibalism is wrong whilst also refuting the lies that Jesus encouraged it.  Brother - you reveal only your ignorance as an atheist. So now let's examine each of these texts and their meaning. 

"I also will do this unto you... You shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it."  (Leviticus 26:16)
This verse is talking about plant seed.  Not human seed.  It is the context of awards for obedience and punishment for disobedience. Nothing to do with cannibalism on any level. 

"And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat."  Leviticus 26:29)
This verse is in the same context. It is talking about eating the flesh of sons and daughters.  It is however for those who wish to read will see it is the result of people who have disobeyed God and are running away from him.  Notice God is not forcing them to do this. He is not causing them to do this. It is the result of their own sin and disobedience even after God has called them back to obedience. It is the natural result of continuing in disobedience. It is NOTEWORTHY that God calls this a curse and not a blessing.  God doesn't advocate this - but is in fact warning his people that these will be the natural results of disobedience if they continue in disobedience. Hence - God is saying cannibalism is a curse. 

"And thou shalt eat the fruit of thine own body, the flesh of thy sons and of thy daughters." (Deuteronomy 28:53)
This verse is in the context of curses for disobedience.  Similar to the last passage from Leviticus.  It is if you read the whole verse the result of the suffering inflicted on them by their enemies during a siege - that they will end up eating their own children.  It is a sad indictment on people who have disobeyed God and his laws. It is talking about the situation when people have rejected God and done their own things. They rejected God's blessing and said - We will live life as we want to. God says of course - that actions have consequences - you don't want me - so I will leave you to your own devices and your enemies will come - and since you don't want me - there is no need for me to protect you - and so what will happen - when you are seiged by the enemy you will eventually run out of food - and start to eat your children. It is a warning to them. Don't abandon me. Obey me. I won't force you to obey me - but if you won't then you obviously don't need my protection and so I will respect your wishes and leave. But there will be natural implications. 

"And toward her young one that cometh out from between her feet, and toward her children which she shall bear: for she shall eat them.” (Deuteronomy 28:57)
this is happening in the same contest.  the result of  the people abandoning God and telling him you don't want his help. The meaning is - actions have consequences.  From God's point of view - it is a curse. Not one he brought on them - but one that they know will result naturally from telling God to get lost. 

"Through the wrath of the LORD of hosts is the land darkened, and the people shall be as the fuel of the fire: no man shall spare his brother. And he shall snatch on the right hand, and be hungry; and he shall eat on the left hand, and they shall not be satisfied: they shall eat every man the flesh of his own arm.” (Isaiah 9:19-20)
This is the context of the people not seeking God. Of the leaders in the community being corrupt lying to their people. Who are misleading the people - v. 17 everyone is ungodly. and wicked. Every mouth speaks vileness.  God is angry with them. They don't want him. they have rejected him. They don't want his help or his blessing. they don't want his protection. They are strong and independent. So when the enemy invades - scorches the earth - these ungodly and wicked people rather than sparing his brother and doing what is right - will do what comes natural to the person who hates God, they will feed on each other. 

"And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine." (Isaiah 49:26)
This is in the opposite stream.  Here Israel has repented of her sins and now God is going to restore her.  He will protect his people from their enemies. His enemies will turn in on upon themselves - and since there are many pagan nations warring against each other - the assyrians and the Persians for example vying over the supremacy of the world - they will fight to the death. God says I will cause these nations to be cursed.  He is not suggesting that cannibalism is good -but rather a curse.  And when Israel is restored - these things will stop in their own land - but they will continue in on the lands where the Lord is not obeyed.

"And I will cause them to eat the flesh of their sons and the flesh of their daughters, and they shall eat every one the flesh of his friend.” (Jeremiah 19:9)
Again cannibalism is a natural consequence of disobedience. His people had abandoned him - and were worshiping other gods.  It is a curse not advocated. 

"Therefore the fathers shall eat the sons in the midst of thee, and the sons shall eat their fathers.” (Ezekiel 5:10)

"I will not feed you: that that dieth, let it die; and that that is to be cut off, let it be cut off; and let the rest eat every one the flesh of another."  (Zechariah 11:9)

Both are similar. The fact is - God does not condone cannibalism - it is a curse not a blessing.  It occurs when people abandon God, 

Hence - your lies are lies. God never encouraged it. But rather condemned it and warned against it.  

If the best you can do Brother is cut and paste someone else work then you reveal your ignorance. How about a challenge for you. 

Next time read the context and see whether God is saying it is a good thing or a bad thing, I figure one as ignorant as you ought to be able to do that. 

As I have said - all you have done is quote a verse - next time put it into a context and try and understand what the verse is saying. 

You really are a terrible model for Atheists. Especially atheists who value an academic exercise properly. 

I would have thought that a more interesting exercise in relation to cannibalism would be to look at the eucharist.  That is where the real critics have more ammunition.   

Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
There is absolutely no historical evidence that Jesus ever lived. While both Jesus and Buddha have a backstory and have disciples who have written down their works, there are some archaeological proofs that Buddha exist and none for Jesus. There are no statues for Christ and  the written works of Buddha were done almost immediately around the time that he's thought to exist where the writings for Jesus did not come around till hundreds of years later. Jesus is a falsehood.
Stephen
Stephen
@ the Witch.

There is absolutely no historical evidence that Jesus ever lived.

What makes you to state that Witch?

There are no statues for Christ 

There are but they are no more of a representation of those ancient gods from "another world" that you tell us that you believe in.

Jesus is a falsehood.

The mythical story wrapped around a revolutionary man named Jesus is a falsehood, I have to agree.
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret

MISS TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a “MAN TO A WOMAN,” and then to “OTHER,” then went to her being 53 years old, then 12 years old, then changed to being 14 years old, Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity she follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding the Noah's Ark narrative, SHE SAYS THAT OFFSPRING THAT CURSE THEIR PARENTS SHOULD BE KILLED, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19, 2 Timothy 4:3, and 1 Timothy 2:12. She obviously had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, she goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, teaches Christianity at Universities in a “blind leading the blind” scenario, and is a False Prophet, says that Jesus is rational when He commits abortions and makes His creation eat their children, and that Jesus is rational when He allows innocent babies to be smashed upon the rocks, will not debate me on the Trinity Doctrine or the Virgin Birth, has a myriad of EXCUSES not to answer your questions, and says that the Bible contradicts itself, and she is "AN ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT!!!!!”

Addressing your feeble post #576.

YOUR LYING QUOTES ONCE AGAIN BECAUSE OF YOUR BIBLE IGNORANCE AND STUPIDITY!:  “Another mistruth by our resident atheist masquerading as a fool.  No True Christian thinks God forces people to eat other people ....... whilst also refuting the lies that Jesus encouraged it ......."

JESUS AS GOD STATED: “I will make them eat the flesh of their sons and daughters, and they will eat one another's flesh during the stress of the siege imposed on them by the enemies who seek their lives.” ( Jeremiah 19:9)

What part of Jesus explicitly stating “I will make them eat the flesh of their sons and daughters ….” don’t you understand? Huh? Therefore Jesus as God forces people to eat other people, get it Bible fool Miss Tradesecret? LOL!

JESUS AS GOD STATED: “I will make your oppressors eat their own flesh, and they shall be drunk with their own blood as with wine. Then all flesh shall know that I am the Lord your Savior, and your Redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob.” (Isaiah 49:26)

What part of Jesus explicitly stating “I will make your oppressors eat their own flesh don’t you understand?  Therefore, Jesus as God, forces the oppressors to eat their own flesh, get it Bible ignorant Miss Tradesecret? LOL!

Miss Tradesecret, since you found your “big girl pants,” then you can address the many other links pertaining to “THE CASE OF THE HISTORICAL JESUS,” praise!  WAIT! you’re not going to come up with another EXCUSE to run away from these other links regarding Jesus are you?  Naaaaah, you’re not, because that would be too much embarrassment for you, wouldn't it?

To save you time, I will put together ALL of the "THE CASE FOR THE HISTORICAL JESUS" links for you to address, and you can thank me later, okay?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret

TO THE MEMBERSHIP OF DEBATEART RELIGION FORUM:

If you are keeping track of Miss Tradesecret’s excuses not to address your posts to her because her Bible stupidity will not allow her to do so, here is yet another EXCUSE that will be added to Miss Tradesecrets ever "growing excuse" list as number 11 at the bottom:

MISS TRADESECRET QUOTE: “Nope, didn't forget. Just didn't see anything in that post worth responding to.  Just the ravings of a poor irrational madman or duck or something like that.“
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/4893/post-links/358682

MISS TRADESECRET EXCUSE #1:  Her computer tells her that she should not open up webpage links that you provided showing her Bible ignorance, because it does not recognize them, LOL! https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/7634-i-m-back-did-you-miss-me?page=1&post_number=18

MISS TRADESECRET EXCUSE #2:  If you make a derogatory comment to her, is enough for her not to address your questions anymore, BUT, she makes these same remarks to other members, can we say HYPOCRITE, sure we can!
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/7634-i-m-back-did-you-miss-me?page=3&post_number=54

MISS TRADESECRET EXCUSE #3: She will call your posts to her as LIES, therefore there is no need for her to discuss your posts, yes, this is true!
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/7634-i-m-back-did-you-miss-me?page=3&post_number=54

MISS TRADESECRET EXCUSE #4:  She will tell you that your posts are “not worth it” to respond too, in once again showing her outright Bible ignorance to run away from them!

MISS TRADESECRET EXCUSE #5:  She will tell you that she doesn’t give a “toss” about your stupid ideas of a post you’ve directed to her, again, therefore she runs away from them and hides!

MISS TRADESECRET EXCUSE #6:  When she opens a previous link that was directed to her, and after opening it and it showed her that she was wrong in her perceived knowledge, she will tell you that she DID NOT open said post because she could care less in what you proposed!  

MISS TRADESECRET EXCUSE 7:  She will tell you that you don’t have enough “integrity” to take her time in debating you or answer your questions, therefore she can runaway from your post to her and hide.
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/7337-how-do-you-know-the-bible-is-true?page=20&post_number=482

MISS TRADESECRET EXCUSE #8: If she knows you will easily “own her Bible stupidity,” and allegedly you are using a fake personna, she will not debate you or answer your questions, other than to run away and HIDE from them! 
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/7337-how-do-you-know-the-bible-is-true?page=20&post_number=482

MISS TRADESECRET EXCUSE #9: She will answer questions that she wants to answer, therefore not to questions that makes her the Bible fool! 
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/7337-how-do-you-know-the-bible-is-true?page=19&post_number=473

MISS TRADESECRET EXCUSE #10: Now she has taken a pre-school girly excuse position to run away from biblical axioms that she cannot begin to discuss because of her Bible ignorance, by calling you a "duck," where you are “quack, quacking!” 
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/8091-the-case-for-the-historical-jesus?page=14&post_number=338

MISS TRADESECRETS EXCUSE #11: When she can't support her LYING opinions in disparaging you, she will digress to a pre-school level and use this excuse to run and hide!
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/4893/post-links/358682

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret

MISS TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a “MAN TO A WOMAN,” and then to “OTHER,” then went to her being 53 years old, then 12 years old, then changed to being 14 years old, Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity she follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding the Noah's Ark narrative, SHE SAYS THAT OFFSPRING THAT CURSE THEIR PARENTS SHOULD BE KILLED, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19, 2 Timothy 4:3, and 1 Timothy 2:12. She obviously had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, she goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, teaches Christianity at Universities in a “blind leading the blind” scenario, and is a False Prophet, says that Jesus is rational when He commits abortions and makes His creation eat their children, and that Jesus is rational when He allows innocent babies to be smashed upon the rocks, will not debate me on the Trinity Doctrine or the Virgin Birth, has a myriad of EXCUSES not to answer your questions, and says that the Bible contradicts itself, and she is "AN ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT!!!!!”

Miss Tradesecret, I kept my promise to you, praise Jesus!  Therefore, since you "cherry picked" one of my links of; "THE CASE OF THE HISTORICAL JESUS FORCING CANNIBALISM UPON HIS CREATION," and unfortunately made a Bible fool of yourself again, here are the other links that you can address as well, PRAISE!  

Hopefully I won't have to add to your "runaway excuse list" shown in the post above if you don't address these links below, okay dear?  I am crossing my fingers! LOL!  Don't worry, any further links on the Historical Jesus that I godly create, I will definitely post to you to address as well! 

YOU MAY BEGIN: 

1. THE CASE FOR THE HISTORICAL JESUS, AS THE GOD OF THE OLD TESTAMENT, HIS INSPIRED WORDS ALLOWS WOMEN TO BE STONED TO DEATH!

2. THE CASE FOR THE HISTORICAL JESUS SAYS CHRISTIANS THAT TRULY BELIEVE IN HIM CAN WALK ON WATER!

3. THE CASE OF THE HISTORICAL JESUS FORCING CANNIBALISM UPON HIS CREATION AND ALLOWING THIS TO HAPPEN IN THE FIRST PLACE

4. THE CASE OF THE HISTORICAL JESUS AS GOD GIVING CHRISTIANS HEMORRHOIDS

5. THE CASE FOR THE HISTORICAL JESUS IN HOW HE TORTURED HIS ENEMIES

6. THE CASE FOR THE HISTORICAL JESUS IN THAT HE WILL HAVE YOU KILLED IF YOU YOU WORK AND NOT REST ON THE SABBATH DAY

7. THE CASE FOR THE HISTORICAL JESUS AS GOD IN THAT HE WANTS YOU TO PRODUCE MANY CHILDREN

9. THE CASE FOR THE HISTORICAL JESUS RELATIVE TO NON-CHRISTIANS AND HOW HE SAYS TO HANDLE THESE UNGODLY OF HIS CREATION

10. THE CASE FOR THE HISTORICAL JESUS RELATIVE TO HIS INSPIRED WORDS TO KILL A WIFE THAT WAS NOT A VIRGIN AT MARRIAGE

11. THE CASE FOR THE HISTORICAL JESUS RELATIVE TO HIS INSPIRED WORDS TOWARDS DRASTIC FAMILY VALUES OF KILLINGS

12. THE CASE FOR THE HISTORICAL JESUS RELATIVE TO PREGNANCY AND HIM MURDERING INNOCENT FETUS' AND ALLOWING WOMEN TO BE RIPPED UP

13. THE CASE FOR THE HISTORICAL JESUS RELATIVE TO HIS INSPIRED WORDS SAYING THAT YOU CAN "STRIP" FOR HIM, PRAISE!

14. THE CASE FOR THE HISTORICAL JESUS IN BEING THE #1 SERIAL KILLER OF ANYONE THAT DOES NOT ACCEPT HIM, OR FOLLOW HIS INSPIRED WORDS WITHIN THE BIBLE, IN HIS SECOND COMING

15. THE CASE OF THE HISTORICAL JESUS, IN WHERE HIS STEPDAD JOSEPH HAD TWO FATHERS THAT WERE OBVIOUSLY GAY

16. THE CASE FOR THE HISTORICAL JESUS AS GOD IN HIM MAKING PEOPLE BLIND

17. THE CASE FOR THE HISTORICAL JESUS AS GOD IN HIM ORDERING THAT ALL WITCHES SHOULD DIE

18. THE CASE FOR THE HISTORICAL JESUS AS GOD IN TELLING HIS CREATION THAT ONLY A FEW WILL BE SAVED

19. THE CASE FOR THE HISTORICAL JESUS IN THAT HE LITERALLY WANTS YOU TO DRINK HIS BLOOD AND EAT HIS FLESH

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Addressing your feeble post #576.

YOUR LYING QUOTES ONCE AGAIN BECAUSE OF YOUR BIBLE IGNORANCE AND STUPIDITY!:  “Another mistruth by our resident atheist masquerading as a fool.  No True Christian thinks God forces people to eat other people ....... whilst also refuting the lies that Jesus encouraged it ......."

JESUS AS GOD STATED: “I will make them eat the flesh of their sons and daughters, and they will eat one another's flesh during the stress of the siege imposed on them by the enemies who seek their lives.” ( Jeremiah 19:9)

What part of Jesus explicitly stating “I will make them eat the flesh of their sons and daughters ….” don’t you understand? Huh? Therefore Jesus as God forces people to eat other people, get it Bible fool Miss Tradesecret? LOL!

JESUS AS GOD STATED: “I will make your oppressors eat their own flesh, and they shall be drunk with their own blood as with wine. Then all flesh shall know that I am the Lord your Savior, and your Redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob.” (Isaiah 49:26)

What part of Jesus explicitly stating “I will make your oppressors eat their own flesh don’t you understand?  Therefore, Jesus as God, forces the oppressors to eat their own flesh, get it Bible ignorant Miss Tradesecret? LOL!

So your response to any of my comments is "what part don't you understand?". Seriously, This is another reason I don't bother responding to you. 

You don't know how to engage with me.  You select a quote - and quote it. That is the extent of your argument. I have just refuted all of your quotes. Demonstrating their meaning. You didn't even bother saying - you are wrong. You just say - what part don't you understand? You are nothing short of stupid.  

Miss Tradesecret, since you found your “big girl pants,” then you can address the many other links pertaining to “THE CASE OF THE HISTORICAL JESUS,” praise!  WAIT! you’re not going to come up with another EXCUSE to run away from these other links regarding Jesus are you?  Naaaaah, you’re not, because that would be too much embarrassment for you, wouldn't it?
Well it's not a matter of finding anything. It is a matter of hoping that you actually want to discuss even one topic. But that is not your MO. You don't engage. I give you an opportunity and you FAIL.   

And then you just drop about a million topics. If you can't even engage with the one you asked me to engage with. And you can't be bothered really looking at it - then it is YOU WHO HAS RUN AWAY.  You run away by dropping so many posts that no one can be bothered responding to any. I took the chance that you might start with one. But again you run away into the ether.  
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
@ Brother D. Thomas: So your response to any of my comments is "what part don't you understand?". Seriously, This is another reason I don't bother responding to you. 

Yet here you are, responding to him!

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret

Stephen,

YOUR QUOTE TO THE #1 BIBLE FOOL MISS TRADESECRET: 

@ Brother D. Thomas: So your response to any of my comments is "what part don't you understand?". Seriously, This is another reason I don't bother responding to you. 
Yet here you are, responding to him!

Seriously, I am worried in seeing Miss Tradesecret's mental faculties deteriorating before our eyes in blatantly being a hypocrite as shown by you, where obviously she didn't see this FACT!  As if her runaway tactic excuses weren't sorrowful enough in front of the membership, now Miss Tradesecret removes one foot to insert the other relative to your quote above!  LOL!

What did we expect from a woman like Miss Tradesecret anyway, that goes directly against Jesus' inspired words by just being in this Religion forum as a woman to begin with:  "Let a woman learn quietly with all submissiveness. I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet." (1 Timothy 2:11-12)

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Seriously, I am worried in seeing Miss Tradesecret's mental faculties deteriorating before our eyes

I'm not. Tradesecret's faculties have been scrambled through her own making.
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret

Miss Tradesecret,

I hope you don't mind, but I had to leave off my top statements towards your ungodly sinful nature facts, because this post in addressing your Bible stupidity is longer than usual, okay? Thank you.

Addressing your ever so wanting and feeble post #582,

In yet another EXCUSE of yours not to address my posts in your post #582, you forgot to mention that I made you the continued Bible fool AGAIN by you leaving the evidence to show this fact intact, tsk, tsk, tsk! LOL!  

Remember dear, you erroneously proffered that Jesus as God never forced His creation to eat flesh, whereas, in your chagrin AGAIN, I showed you that He did in the two instances shown at your embarrassment again! Your Bible stupidity has no bounds!!!  LOL!

I will add these EXCUSES to your runaway from discussion ever-growing excuse list at your expense again:

1. YOUR NEW RUNAWAY FROM DISCUSSION EXCUSE QUOTE: “So your response to any of my comments is "what part don't you understand?". Seriously, This is another reason I don't bother responding to you.“

Uh, as Stephen pointed out, you did respond to me. Can you say H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E-? Sure you can! LOL!

2. YOUR NEW RUNAWAY FROM DISCUSSION EXCUSE QUOTE:   "It is a matter of hoping that you actually want to discuss even one topic. But that is not your MO. You don't engage. I give you an opportunity and you FAIL."

Uh, hmmm, I am not responsible for your lacking mental capacity in not understanding that I did discuss your LIES in easily refuting you in my post #579 that made you the Bible fool AGAIN!  HELLO?

3. YOUR NEW RUNAWAY FROM DISCUSSION QUOTE: “You run away by dropping so many posts that no one can be bothered responding to any. I took the chance that you might start with one. But again you run away into the ether.  

Dear, I am NOT running away, it is you by doing the simple math, and there’re ONLY 19 links in my post #581 in question, and since you "cherry-picked" ONE of my links in where I made you the Bible fool again, I expected you to address the other 18 links, understood Bible fool? WTF! 

4. YOUR NEW RUNAWAY FROM DISCUSSION QUOTE:  "Well it's not a matter of finding anything. It is a matter of hoping that you actually want to discuss even one topic.”

See statement #2 again, get it?

5. YOUR NEW RUNAWAY FROM DISCUSSION QUOTE:  “And then you just drop about a million topics.”

No dear, there were only 19 topics and not a million that even a grade-schooler could address.

6. YOUR NEW RUNAWAY FROM DISCUSSION QUOTE: You run away by dropping so many posts that no one can be bothered responding to any.”

You responded to your “cherry-picked” post regarding Jesus and canalibalism, therefore you set an example of you responding to the other 18 that are left. Listen, just take one link per day to not over stress your mental state because I don’t want you to over-tax yourself with having to thumb through all of your “Satanic Christian Apologetic Books” at once, okay?  You’re welcome.

7. YOUR NEW RUNAWAY FROM DISCUSSION QUOTE:  “I took the chance that you might start with one. But again you run away into the ether.”

Dear, YOU STARTED WITH ONE LINK, REMEMBER, and  I responded in making you the Bible fool again!  HELLO?  I am not saying that you have to address ALL of the links at the same time, because I know that you can't to begin with because that would be even too much LYING on your part at once!  Take your Biblical stupidity that I will easily refute one-at-a-time, okay

Miss Tradesecret, you are shown to be the #1 Bible fool of this elite Religion forum anyway, so you have nothing to lose, get it?

Miss Tradesecret, you responded to one of my links of Jesus and cannibalism, therefore setting the example of not being SCARED to address the others as well, plain and simple. If you are to NERVOUS to address the other links, just say so and continue to be known as the #1 Bible stupid fool here on this Religion Forum, get it? Yeah, you do! LOL!

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
you responded to one of my links of Jesus and cannibalism, therefore setting the example of not being SCARED to address the others as well, plain and simple
yet you did not respond to my refutation of your alleged supports.  I responded on the last occasion - not to anything you had in response to my refutations - since you didn't offer any. My response was only to once again point out the obvious which is that you don't want to discuss these things. 

On many occasion you start something but never go any further with the discussion. You repeat exactly the same thing over and over again.  I hardly ever respond to those comments.  There simply is no point. I like to discuss these things. You don't. You just want to assert your opinion. Use a verse out of context to support your opinion and then refuse to consider what the context is really talking about.  You are not only a fraud and a fake. You are also stupid. Obviously so - or you would attempt to engage. You don't get to the point of attempting.  Typical Atheist. All talk and no substance. 

Remember dear, you erroneously proffered that Jesus as God never forced His creation to eat flesh, whereas, in your chagrin AGAIN, I showed you that He did in the two instances shown at your embarrassment again! 
Where did I say that - and if I did what was the context.   Don't just misinterpret my words so that you try to score a point. actually make an argument and try and destroy my arguments properly. Or don't you have the balls to do so.   Personally, you are all bluster, no substance - and not particularly bright.  If you had the intelligence - you would stop hiding behind a stupid and fake person - which I think actually represents you quite well on some levels.  Fake, and no substance and not particularly bright.  Take off the religious veneer and I reckon it suits you to a tee.   Still no substance.  Still not particularly bright. But we can wait - God can work miracles even with some of the not so bright atheists. 
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret

MISS TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a “MAN TO A WOMAN,” and then to “OTHER,” then went to her being 53 years old, then 12 years old, then changed to being 14 years old, Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity she follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding the Noah's Ark narrative, SHE SAYS THAT OFFSPRING THAT CURSE THEIR PARENTS SHOULD BE KILLED, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19, 2 Timothy 4:3, and 1 Timothy 2:12. She obviously had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, she goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, teaches Christianity at Universities in a “blind leading the blind” scenario, and is a False Prophet, says that Jesus is rational when He commits abortions and makes His creation eat their children, and that Jesus is rational when He allows innocent babies to be smashed upon the rocks, will not debate me on the Trinity Doctrine or the Virgin Birth, has a myriad of EXCUSES not to answer your questions, and says that the Bible contradicts itself, and she is "AN ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT!!!!!”

YOUR EXACT QUOTE THAT YOU ARE "TRYING" TO RUN AWAY FROM:  "Where did I say that - and if I did what was the context.   Don't just misinterpret my words so that you try to score a point."

Dear, the "context" was that you are Bible stupid!  There is NO misinterpreting your feeble words, and I don't need to score "a point" because of the FACT that I have thousands of points already built up in correcting your complete Bible ignorance, understood, yes?  

YOU said the following in your LYING and embarrassing post #576, QUOTE: "Another mistruth by our resident atheist masquerading as a fool.  No True Christian thinks God forces people to eat other people." https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/8091/post-links/358941

Then in chronological order,  I had to correct your Bible stupidity AGAIN in my post #579 as follows that explicitly states by Jesus as God, that He does force His creation to eat other people as shown below, where you said Jesus didn't, therefore the FOOL is again, YOU:

JESUS AS GOD STATED: I will make them eat the flesh of their sons and daughters, and they will eat one another's flesh during the stress of the siege imposed on them by the enemies who seek their lives.” ( Jeremiah 19:9)

JESUS AS GOD STATED: I will make your oppressors eat their own fleshand they shall be drunk with their own blood as with wine. Then all flesh shall know that I am the Lord your Savior, and your Redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob.” (Isaiah 49:26)

Miss Tradesecret, you are trying too hard in covering up your Bible faux pas' that are easily refuted at your embarrassing expense AGAIN.  Maybe it is time for you to take another "vacation" like you did the last times when you got tired of removing one foot to insert the other all the time, remember?  At least think about it, okay, because seriously, do you think that I enjoy making you the continued Bible fool?  NO I DO NOT!

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN WOMAN LIKE "MISS TRADESECRET" THAT FORGETS WHAT SHE SAID, AND THEN MADE THE BIBLE FOOL AGAIN BECAUSE OF IT, WILL BE ...?

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
I can only assume that Tradesecret has again gone into shoal for three days again, Brother. I am still waiting for a response myself here> 

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret

Stephen,

Yes, as usual, Miss Tradesecret has her "running shoes" on again, whereas she has not addressed a few of my posts shown below, other than to run away from them and hide.  

Have you ever wondered if Miss Tradesecret's congregation ever saw her outright Bible stupidity and runaway tactics within this Religion Forum, and what would happen to them in the aftermath?  They would be heading for all the exits and yelling, "We were duped in giving her money just like the pseudo-christians were with the equally LYING Jim and Tammy Fay Baker of the PTL Club!"

What was that old adage again, oh yeah, "A sucker is born every minute" and the assumed Christians that let our Bible inept Miss Tradesecret preach to them are these "suckers!"  Seriously, how can Miss Tradesecret sleep at night knowing that she is an inept and Bible stupid fool "pulling the wool over the eyes" of her congregation?  

With what was truthfully said above, Miss Tradesecret will certainly pay upon Judgment Day for sure:   But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.” (Revelation 21:8)

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Have you ever wondered if Miss Tradesecret's congregation ever saw her outright Bible stupidity ?

Well it maybe the case that she was telling the truth when she admitted to "simply passing on" what she has been told and taught to pass on.  Which amounts to very little, Brother D.
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret

Stephen,

YOUR REVEALING QUOTE ONCE AGAIN REGARDING THE #1 BIBLE FOOL MISS TRADESECRET:  "Well it maybe the case that she was telling the truth when she admitted to "simply passing on" what she has been told and taught to pass on.  Which amounts to very little, Brother D."

The trouble with Miss Tradesecret if she admitted to simply passing on what she has been told and taught, is that she obviously did not check said material to be true or not, and this is why we own her Bible stupidity, and because we have forgotten more about the Bible than she will ever learn!

Miss Tradesecret's laughable and embarrassing EXCUSES to not address godly posts to her, are nothing more for her to simply FAIL because she can't answer said posts because once again, it is because of her outright, unabridged and unadulterated Bible stupidity in front of the membership!  

This passage rings so true towards Miss Tradesecret: "The woman Folly is loud; she is seductive and knows nothing.” (Proverbs 9:13)"
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Have you ever wondered if Miss Tradesecret's congregation ever saw her outright Bible stupidity ?

Well it maybe the case that she was telling the truth when she admitted to "simply passing on" what she has been told and taught to pass on.  Which amounts to very little, Brother D.

The trouble with Miss Tradesecret if she admitted to simply passing on what she has been told and taught, is that she obviously did not check said material to be true or not, and this is why we own her Bible stupidity, and because we have forgotten more about the Bible than she will ever learn!

I can agree with that , Brother D.

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas

THE CASE FOR THE HISTORICAL JESUS IN AGREEING THAT OFFSPRING THAT CURSE THEIR PARENTS SHOULD BE MURDERED

Jesus is criticized by the Pharisees for not washing his hands before eating.  Jesus defends Himself by attacking them in a quid pro quo stance for not killing disobedient children according to the commandment, JESUS SAID: "And why do you break the command of God for the sake of your tradition? For God said, 'Honor your father and mother' and anyone who curses his father or mother must be put to death. (Matthew 15: 3-4). 

The “command” that Jesus was referring too and that was in effect at His time, and forever, was when Moses said: “Honor your father and mother,' and, 'Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death.” (Exodus 21:17) 

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
So I said that God does not condone or support cannabalism.  I also said God doesn't force people to eat people. And just for the record I absolutely own those words. 

I asked for a context and what was your answer.  That somehow you think I am bible stupid. That of course is just translation for Brother is even dumber than shila. 

Let me put it this way.  

You suggest that God condones cannibalism. You suggest that God wants his people to eat people. You suggest that God does this personally. You suggest that eating flesh is somehow acceptable to people of the bible. Yet none of these things are true.  

In the first place. We know God rejects unlawful killing.  We also know that God sees cannibalism as a sign of unbelief.  It is clear from any of these verses you quote that God doesn't physically or literally do any of these things.  

Is it a metaphor? and what is the context?  

On every occasion - it is non-believers - or those who have rejected God's blessing.  And how are they caused to do this?  At least try and respond to that in a logical manner?  Are you seriously saying God is going down to these people and force feeding them?  

These people are freely doing what they want to do. God is not compelling them against their wishes.  They are doing what comes natural because they have rejected God.   Unless you can distinguish between first and second causes then you are simply talking into the air. Of course that is what you do. 

You never bother try to figure out what the passage is actually saying.  You just throw something out - you cut and paste from someone else's work and think you have won the post. You brother are stupid.  

Prove me wrong. Let's work out what the passage is actually saying. Who is he talking to? what are the reasons behind what is going on? Or don't you have the brains to do that.  It must make you sleep well at night - continuing the pathetic - straw man argument all of the time. 
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Tradesecret
Can I just point out:

A. We don't even know that a creator GOD actually exists.

B. Therefore, we have no idea what a hypothetical creator GOD might see or reject.

Might I suggest that you temper such hypotheses with I would suggest, or in my opinion, or as I see it, or as I interpret things, or it is my belief etc.
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@zedvictor4
In my opinion i suggest that it is my belief as i interpret things i see hypothetically.  
I mean
I see I interpret things i suggest in belief of my opinion.  
I hypothesis ize my opinions on belife suggest i interpret see stuff.

I to hard zed. 
I forgot what i was just thinking now. 
I mean hypothesiseses izing 

Orrr

( In the first place .  ▪°•▪°•▪°•▪°•   We know. ▪°•▪°•▪°•▪°• . )  

Look 
Im going to allow it zed. 
I will take note buttttt. 
I'm just going to let it slide.

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
Man They are soooooooooooo. Lucky god did that book for em. 

Real Lucky. 

But yet know one talks about it.. 
Like. 
I never hear them praising god for doing the book book thing. 
I personally would still be blown away with how good and luck we are. 
I believe i suggest.
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret

I'll try and make this quick to save you from further embarrassment here on this Religion Forum, you can thank me later!

YOUR BIBLE STUPID QUOTE #1 IN POST #595:  "You suggest that God condones cannibalism."   

Tell me if you've heard this statement before, "what part of the following passages don't you understand, Bible fool?"

JESUS AS GOD STATED: “I will make them eat the flesh of their sons and daughters, and they will eat one another's flesh during the stress of the siege imposed on them by the enemies who seek their lives.” ( Jeremiah 19:9)

JESUS AS GOD STATED: “I will make your oppressors eat their own flesh, and they shall be drunk with their own blood as with wine. Then all flesh shall know that I am the Lord your Savior, and your Redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob.” (Isaiah 49:26)

As shown above, Jesus as God, not only condones cannibalism, but forces it upon His creation in the above passages in His "Godly ways," UNDERSTOOD BIBLE FOOL? HUH?

YOUR BIBLE STUPID QUOTE #2 IN POST #595:  "You suggest that God wants his people to eat people."

In answering your feeble statement above, Jesus, as God, does not stop His creation from cannibalism as they cry out to Him, and Jesus as God, will not answer them and will hide His face from them, which suggests that Jesus as God wants His people to eat people because He won't forgive them!  GET IT BIBLE FOOL?

THE INSPIRED WORD OF JESUS STATED: "And I said: Hear, you heads of Jacob and rulers of the house of Israel! Is it not for you to know justice?— you who hate the good and love the evil, who tear the skin from off my people and their flesh from off their bones, who eat the flesh of my people, and flay their skin from off them, and break their bones in pieces and chop them up like meat in a pot, like flesh in a cauldron. Then they will cry to the Lord, but he will not answer them; he will hide his face from them at that time, because they have made their deeds evil." (Micah 3:1-4)

YOUR BIBLE STUPID QUOTE #3 IN POST #595: "You suggest that God does this personally." 

DUH! What part of your Bible stupid quote #1 don't you understand AGAIN?  

Of course Jesus does it personally, as NOT being ever loving and forgiving, because His Hebrew people have sinned, get it Bible stupid fool?!

"The Lord will bring a nation against you from far away, from the end of the earth, swooping down like the eagle, a nation whose language you do not understand, a hard-faced nation who shall not respect the old or show mercy to the young. It shall eat the offspring of your cattle and the fruit of your ground, until you are destroyed; it also shall not leave you grain, wine, or oil, the increase of your herds or the young of your flock, until they have caused you to perish. “They shall besiege you in all your towns, until your high and fortified walls, in which you trusted, come down throughout all your land. And they shall besiege you in all your towns throughout all your land, which the Lord your God has given you. And you shall eat the fruit of your womb, the flesh of your sons and daughters, whom the Lord your God has given you, in the siege and in the distress with which your enemies shall distress you. ..." ( Deuteronomy 28:49-55)

YOUR BIBLE STUPID QUOTE #4 IN POST #595: "You suggest that eating flesh is somehow acceptable to people of the bible" 

Under certain circumstances, it is , you bird-brained Bible fool!   "And the king asked her, “What is your trouble?” She answered, “This woman said to me, ‘Give your son, that we may eat him today, and we will eat my son tomorrow.’ So we boiled my son and ate him. And on the next day I said to her, ‘Give your son, that we may eat him.’ But she has hidden her son.” (2 Kings 6:28-29)

YOUR BIBLE STUPID QUOTE #5 IN POST 595:  "Yet none of these things are true."  

With your LYING statement shown above that goes against the biblical axioms that I have shown in this post, then this is where you run and hide AGAIN and then come up with more EXCUSES to run from said Bible facts!!!  ROFLOL!!!  In essence, you should be thanking me because of the FACT that you have never seen the passages of Jesus' cannibalism that I have brought forth in the first place, otherwise you would not have made yourself the Bible fool again in your post #595!  2+2=4.

NEXT DUMBFOUNDED OF THE BIBLE LIKE "MISS TRADESECRET" RELATING TO JESUS PROMOTING AND ACCEPTING CANNIBALISM, WILL BE ...?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas

MISS TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a “MAN TO A WOMAN,” and then to “OTHER,” then went to her being 53 years old, then 12 years old, then changed to being 14 years old, Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity she follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding the Noah's Ark narrative, SHE SAYS THAT OFFSPRING THAT CURSE THEIR PARENTS SHOULD BE KILLED, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19, 2 Timothy 4:3, and 1 Timothy 2:12. She obviously had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, she goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, teaches Christianity at Universities in a “blind leading the blind” scenario, and is a False Prophet, says that Jesus is rational when He commits abortions and makes His creation eat their children, and that Jesus is rational when He allows innocent babies to be smashed upon the rocks, will not debate me on the Trinity Doctrine or the Virgin Birth, has a myriad of EXCUSES not to answer your questions, and says that the Bible contradicts itself, and she is "AN ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT!!!!!”

Dear, when are you going to address a few posts of mine, out of many, shown below without lame girly EXCUSES this time?  As if the membership has forgotten this embarrassing ruse of yours in running away from posts directed to you to be answered!

Remember Miss Tradesecret, this is a DISCUSSION forum, not a RUNAWAY FROM DISCUSSION forum, understand? Good girl!

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN WOMAN LIKE "MISS TRADESECRET" THAT POSSIBLY HAS RUN OUT OF EXCUSES TO NOT ADDRESS SERIOUS POSTS TO HER BECAUSE SHE CAN'T ANSWER THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE BECAUSE IN HOW EMBARRASSING THEY ARE TO HER, WILL BE ...?