Author: Mharman

Read-only
Total: 111
Mharman
Debates: 18
Mharman
Hello, and welcome to DP2!

Announcement:

Barney has replaced in for RationalMadman.

Silenced by the Secret Service:

Lynched DP1 - Supa - You are the Sandy Hook Crisis Actors conspiracy theory. Proponents of this theory believe that no one died at Sandy Hook and that the whole incident was made up to promote gun control.

“It’s synthetic, completely fake with actors.”

Because of this, you are a Vanilla. You have no powers. 

You win with the Town.

Targeted Individuals:

1. Pie
2. Whiteflame
3. That2
4. Earth
5. Barney (formerly RationalMadman)
6. Greyparrot

With 6 alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch. The Day Phase ends Saturday, October 29, @ 2:00 PM EST.

GLHF!
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@Earth
@Barney
@whiteflame
@ILikePie5
@That2User
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@Greyparrot
^Funny Weird Al song
Earth
Debates: 4
Earth
No night kill?
Barney
Debates: 49
Barney
I have work until 4pm, then school until 7pm, and possibly going to a haunted house after.

Someone please catch me up on what happened yesterday. It’s a lot of pages (from what I skimmed, mostly RM hyper fixating).

And getting claims out of the way: I’m Michelle Obama’s BBD.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Okay so I am a cop, I thought scum would be between earth, that2 and WF, I checked WF and got innocent.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Barney
What is bbd?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Barney
Also, did you use your role last night?
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@Greyparrot
Well, I'm surprised that worked, figured I'd be the obvious target for any RBs during the last NP. It's possible that scum are actually pretty weak this game and may just not have access to an RB, especially given the roles that have already been claimed/confirmed show that town doesn't have a lot of PRs (one confirmed and one claimed vanilla) and even among those, there are net negative utility roles like Barney's Vanillaizer. It's also possible that they just focused on a different PR, expecting that to be more of a problem. Scum's choice, I guess.

Anyway, if it's at all unclear from my conspiracy theory, I'm the Doc. I used it on Barney during NP1. Mharman confirmed that the night action was carried out. Given that no one died, unless we have other protective roles in play (not asking anyone to out their roles at this stage) or scum simply decided not to do an NK for some unknown reason, I think we should assume that Barney was the target of the NK. In case anyone's wondering, I felt that RM's behavior in DP1, as well as his choice to rage quit, made him the most obvious townie. I figured scum wouldn't target me for an NK expecting that I would use the Doc on myself (note: I will not say if I can do that at this stage) and that the only claimed PR (with a role that presented a clear danger to scum) would likely be the target of the NK.

Regarding GP's claim:

Not entirely sure I buy that he's the Cop, though that explains why he didn't role claim during the last DP. The choice to target me is an odd one given that I was the obvious Doc after I claimed my conspiracy. It's also odd that GP decided to out himself as the Cop with an innocent result.

One thing that could help in understanding this: is the Cop limited use (don't tell me how limited if so) or unlimited?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@whiteflame
Unlimited
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@whiteflame
I'd say 99 percent chance they tried to kill barney
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@whiteflame
so well at least I know Barney and you are very likely town now.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Barney
Quick recap:

Most of the DP was pointless back-and-forth between RM and Pie. Everyone has at least partially claimed up to this point, so I'll give you the breakdown:

Confirmed:

Supa - Sandy Hook Crisis Actors, role: vanilla

Claimed:

Pie - Deep State, role: ???
Whiteflame - Suppressed Cancer Cure, role: doc
That2 - Holocaust Denial, role: vanilla
Earth - Bush Caused 9/11, role: ???
Barney  - Michelle Obama is Trans, role: vanillaizer
Greyparrot - Israeli Animal Espionage, role: cop

I'm stripping out the political leanings of each as I feel that that was a bit of a red herring. We've got all the claimed conspiracy theories now, and though I still think that was a big mistake, we might as well use that information and not be biased by previous theories.

whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Greyparrot
At the moment, I'm still leaning town on you, but I do think it wasn't a particularly good choice to target someone who had all but claimed Doc during the first DP. Earth and That2 would have been far better choices given that, as far as we know (don't know Earth's role), neither of them can confirm their claims, whereas I could.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@whiteflame
I figured that2 would be protected since I had sussed her all dayphase so it was really you or earth, I kinda flipped a mental coin.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Earth
@ILikePie5
For the moment, I don't want either of you to claim your roles, but if you do have any pertinent information (anything worth adding, anyways), you should obviously present it. If you don't, please confirm that.
Earth
Earth
-->
@whiteflame
Perhaps a small detail, but I am Bush Did 9/11, not Caused.

At any rate, I find That2 sus. So, VTL That2
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Earth
Alright, point taken.

Could you address what I said in #16?
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Earth
Also, why That2?
Earth
Earth
-->
@whiteflame
I will admit it's mostly PoE, but something struck me DP1. Also, Pie hammered Supa, so keep that in mind. I also am not sure what exactly you want me to say.
Earth
Earth
About post 16, I mean.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Earth
Say one way or the other whether you can provide meaningful info resulting from anything you did during the NP. Seems pretty straightforward to me.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Earth
I will admit it's mostly PoE, but something struck me DP1. 
What struck you? Not sure why you’re being vague about your reasoning here, especially since you go from saying this is POE to pointing out something Pie did as potentially sus.
That2User
That2User
Dead:
Supa: Confirmed town vanilla, voted by: GP/WF/That2/Pie
Alive:
WF: Unccd Doc, most likely saved RM/Barney, confirmed innocent by unccd cop, most town in my eyes
GP: Unccd Cop, most likely town
Barney: Most likely saved by Doc, most likely town
ILikePie: Hammered Supa, lean scum
Earth: ??? Null/tilt scum by P0E
That2User
That2User
P0E dictates mafia is between Pie/Earth, Idk why Earth is implicating Pie in #20, might be bus, Idk how possible a solo mafia is, Pie did hammer Supa, 

VTL Pie
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
Hell ya, no night kill. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Barney
Someone please catch me up on what happened yesterday. It’s a lot of pages (from what I skimmed, mostly RM hyper fixating).
Why am I not surprised that RM rage quit.

Yep, RM being RM, tunneling me the entire game. Got super distracting for me.

And getting claims out of the way: I’m Michelle Obama’s BBD.
What’s BBD lol.

And RM already revealed the role: 1x Vanillaizer
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
Okay so I am a cop, I thought scum would be between earth, that2 and WF, I checked WF and got innocent.
Kinda wasted imo. There’s def some form of protective role in the game.

I trust your role unless Mharman is a bastard and gave scum Cop as a fake claim.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
Also, did you use your role last night?
Idk if RM quit before or after he submitted his action, but I was vanillaized. So either of them targeted me sadly.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
Anyway, if it's at all unclear from my conspiracy theory, I'm the Doc. I used it on Barney during NP1. Mharman confirmed that the night action was carried out. Given that no one died, unless we have other protective roles in play (not asking anyone to out their roles at this stage) or scum simply decided not to do an NK for some unknown reason, I think we should assume that Barney was the target of the NK.
I think this is a fair assumption.

In case anyone's wondering, I felt that RM's behavior in DP1, as well as his choice to rage quit, made him the most obvious townie. I figured scum wouldn't target me for an NK expecting that I would use the Doc on myself (note: I will not say if I can do that at this stage) and that the only claimed PR (with a role that presented a clear danger to scum) would likely be the target of the NK.
Ya, I’m surprised they targeted RM/Barney in the first place. He was the most obvious target for a Doctor. More on this train of thought later.