The god of rape.

Author: disgusted

Total: 122
disgusted
Debates: 0
disgusted
-->
@eventuality001
  Rape and Slavery were punished by a  FULL  Automatic DEATH penalty. 
Rubbish. Slavery was practiced regularly by the Jews even sex slavery which is continual rape, you need to read the book. You don't know what you are talking about.

Pay a few bob and marry the poor victim, what a stupid response.

OF COURSE - THE FATHER WOULD BE ALLOWED TO PREVENT HIS DAUGHTER FROM MARRYING A RAPIST.
Could she?

keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@eventuality001
According to the bible account the Hebrews under Joshua were invaders and conquerors of Canaan and dealt harshly with any one who got in the way of their desire to displace, destroy and replace those already there. 
keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@eventuality001
It seems to me that the Hebrew's law code was very similar to other ancient law codes we know about.

Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
Rape can be beneficial to the victim. For examplr they may learn from the experience. Maybe they stop dressing like a slut or perhaps they even enjoy rhe experience of being raped a pleasure that would ve denied to them if they had consented or avoided the rapist to begin with. I hat how people only look at the negatives of rape and never the positives.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Wylted
Rape can be beneficial to the victim. For examplr they may learn from the experience. Maybe they stop dressing like a slut or perhaps they even enjoy rhe experience of being raped a pleasure that would ve denied to them if they had consented or avoided the rapist to begin with. I hat how people only look at the negatives of rape and never the positives.

Are you ill ?

15 days later

eventuality001
eventuality001
I can understand how a  NEAR  RAPE  where the victim escaped and evaded their rapist could be very beneficial to the victim and other future victims, however, being raped is not beneficial for anyone except future potential victims who can be warned and directed to stay away from the area where the rapist is located.

I believe rape should be punished as it was in the Bible. Severely punishable,

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@eventuality001
Yeah pay the old man for damaging his goods and marry the woman you raped, she'd love that. Talk about as stupid as a rock.
eventuality001
eventuality001
There were stipulations for committing the crime of rape.  If I had raped a woman under The Law Of Moses  - I would be taken out to a clear area and stoned to death with stones.  With a punishment so severe and literally a capital crime with a   " FULL  AUTOMATIC " death penalty -  the Law also required the property of the violent rapists to be given to the family of the woman he violently forced and raped.

If the rape could not be proven and there was no physical evidence, but the daughter claimed that she had been forced and truly raped - then the father could be the final judge to bring forth the evidence that his that his young daughter was telling the truth and then choose that the man was not allowed to be married to his daughter.  AND the man who forced or seduced his daughter would still have to pay money for his actions.

If there was evidence of abuse and forced rape then the man would also be killed under the law.  what more could you ask in a
law  ?

They were having sex and getting married at a younger age at this time.  Even here in the USA,   just 200 years ago girls were getting married and having families at the age of 14 years of age.  It was impossible to separate the Father from the role in making important decisions for their daughters - especially when they are allowed to have sex and be married at this age.  The Father was very important in the life of young daughters and  HE  made a decision concerning whether or not his little girl truly was telling the truth or just was having premarital sex and was allowed to protect his daughter and refuse  -  based on his daughter's honesty  -  if his daughter was being honest.  And the father's decision stood as law.

Of course, there were exceptions, of course, there were bad fathers, of course, there were men who raped women and got away with it completely and of course, there were women who lied and made up stories about being raped.  But this Law was set up to make sure that everyone was protected.

They did not have forensic science and DNA testing at this time.  They did not have lie detector testing and cameras and cell phones and all of the things that they have today to determine the criminal and the innocent.  They made laws  CENTERED  AROUND the mandatory penalty of  FULL AUTOMATIC DEATH SENTENCE  for  rape   -  and worked around this death sentence to create a safe and moral environment that made sure that justice and honestly was equally served to all.

In America  - It was not until  1861, six years after slavery was abolished, that a black woman could even file rape charges against a white man.  But 4000 years ago in the Bible - the punishment for practicing slavery was the death penality and the Jews were never allowed to enslave anyone.

Rape was made a capital punishment in 1285 in England, but the courts seldom convicted people of the crime because women were perceived as
temptresses who asked for or deserved assault.  

Even here in the USA  - just 200 years ago -   the word "rapist" wasn't referred to until the late 19th century, in reference to people being hung and lynchings. 

A woman named Sylvia Patterson, who was raped by Captain James Dunn in New York City during the early 19th century was only charged with "assault with intent to seduce,"   -   "In the end, the court convicted Dunn, but the judgment was only one dollar.

Rape was the death sentence -  in the Bible    -  and a very horrible crime and seen as evil, horrible and wicked. But with the death penalty,
the pendulum also swung the other way and woman who lied about being raped were expected to be accountable for their false accusations and expected to marry the man.  This was the moral code, to maintain order, clean living and a disease free invironment in a world where sicknesses, illness and diseases had no cures, no medications and no medical technology.  Thousands of people are recorded in the Bible who died from sexually transmitted diseases.-   And  There was never a single incident or a single case or example of any woman being literally stoned to death in the Bible - there is not a single example of a single homosexual being stoned to death either.  But the Law was set up to make sure that the rapist was hunted down and killed  - all other elements in between this were subject to the reaction of the woman and her father and the community.

We even have an example in the Bible where a man was killed for raping his own sister.  The Hebrew people were the only people in this area who made laws that demanded a death penalty for rape crimes.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@eventuality001
Have you published this new and improved bible? You certainly never got any of that tripe from the actual bible and I only read the first paragraph.
WisdomofAges
Debates: 5
WisdomofAges
-->
@keithprosser
WOMEN were nothing more than FLESH BREEDING BAGS and servant slaves to psychotic men FOOLS who themselves play "GOD"

The Middle East JEW - JESUS - ALLAH GOD constructs are clever HOAXES and SCAPEGOATS for Parasite VAMPIRE CULT morons
obsessed with POWER and CONTROL over ignorant and illiterate humans....the same MODEL applies to the psychotic DICTATORS
who also PLAY the GOD role, as do Emperors, Kings, Queens...regardless of gender "GOD" is a TOOL....an invisible powerless TOOL
empowered by the psychotic HUMANS that invent them..

The GODS are empowered by the human Parasite VAMPIRES with idiotic TITLES who use the GOD story and fabricated Comic Book
Torah - Bible- Koran as a visible example of GODS demands of his idiot human creation !   and as always "GOD'S" will is  enforced by
HUMANS not the "GOD" himself...surely a "GOD" has better things to do then screw around with hopelessly STUPID TRIBAL LUNATICS
that want to exterminate each other in his name !    it's all so childish and RETARDED

Proof of the insanity of the GOD construct for POWER is the Comic Book attached to him..by the Middle East JEW - JESUS - ALLAH 
God inventing Parasite VAMPIRES... the written word is a HUMAN INVENTION and id done in a way that can be enforced with
VIOLENCE...the GOD becomes a scapegoat so the parasite VAMPIRES can MURDER-TORTURE-RAPE-STEAL +++ all manner of
ATROCITIES that a TRUE GOD ? could care less about..

The so called GOD created all of this garbage and can easily annihilate IT....but no let his human idiots take care of their insanity !   what a JOKE

The GODS come and go just like the RETARDED Parasite VAMPIRE humans that invent them...the trail of DEATH and DESTRUCTION
humans create in the name of their IDIOT GOD HOAX only proves all of it is a HUMAN INVENTION...

When any GOD actually shows UP LIVE...to set it human creation disaster straight...many psychotic VAMPIRES will still deny it is a GOD
just like the JEWS did to JESUS...they had the boy wonder GOD murdered by ROME whether JESUS was a GOD or NOT !   and why would a "GOD"
put up with such stupidity....a GOD would NOT..only humans ...."GOD" is a TOOL, a JOKE, a SCAPEGOAT....

All of this GOD garbage needs to be flushed down the TOILET and forgotten

162 days later

eventuality001
eventuality001
I do truly understand the disfavour and great dislike for the Bible that many people truly feel. 

However, much of this disdain, dislike and disapproval of the Bible is completely justified,  simply because of the manner in which the Trinitarian Translators twisted and changed the bible from the message of original manuscripts.

The Trinitarian Translators who waited until nearly 2000 years just to translate the bible into another language, were too busy burning people alive, harassing, torturing, and terrorizing and destroying all manuscripts associated to any other translation   -  that did not identify with the Latin / Italian translations doctrinals and passage renderings.

Trinitarians were only hunting down people who translated the Bible into any other language -  

It was not until 1582  -  nearly  2000 years after Christ, that the world received its very first translation of the Bible in another language, that all of the governments and kingdoms of Europe would allow you to read without the threat of being declared a heretic, anathema or persecuted and violently attacked, killed or fined  -  or all your property confiscated.

This is nearly 2000 years after Yahoshua.  After the English translation   -    the European Trinitarians continued afterwards - to persecute and terrorize others who refused to believe as they believed. In 1582 -  - the very first translation of a Bible translation was permitted that all of the governments and kingdoms of Europe would  FEDERALLY LICENSE,  permit  /  allow - you to read without the violent threat of being declared heretic, anathema, persecuted, violently attacked, killed or fined - or all your property confiscated - or they just force you to be shipped out across the ocean to die of starvation or disease or lost at sea.

For eample  -   The Trinitarian Translators had absolutely no use and no value in correctly translating Jephthah’s vowel in  Jdg 11:30.
The Trinitarians translate the verse to say that a man named  Jephthah  literally burned his daughter in a sacrifice to God.

The goals of the Trinitarian Translators was to insert interweave and project the most harsh unkindness, the most callousness, ruthlessness and violence that was possible into the Old Testament concerning the characters. 

The Trinitarians translated Jdg 11:30 - 31 to say.......... 

And Jephthah vowed a vow unto the LORD, and said, If thou shalt without fail deliver the children of Ammon into mine hands, 
 :31  Then it shall be, that whatsoever cometh forth of the doors of my house to meet me, when I return in peace from the children of Ammon, shall surely be the LORD'S, and I will offer it up for a burnt offering

But this is not what the manuscripts say.      The fact is  -   there are some Hebrew words that have the same exact spelling and the same exact characters, but yet  -  they are also two different words   -  with two totally different meanings.

Here are just a few of these Hebrew words.
Easy =  קל  (kal)    -    Spoon =  כף (kaf)                                -      Brother =  אח (akh)         -       Glass (for drinking) =   כוס (kos) 
Light =  קל  (kal)    -    Palm (of the hand) =  כף (kaf)            -       Fireplace =  אח (akh)      -       Owl =   כוס (kos)

But = אולם (ulam)    -      Frost = קרה (kara)                  
Hall = אולם (ulam)    -      Happened = קרה (kara)....  and there are many, many other Hebrew words that have the same spelling and pronunciation.

ALSO  -      A  BURNT  OFFERING  “   עולה   "          
and   INIQUITY  or  WICKEDNESS  -  “   עולה   "        
These two words also are another instance  -   where these two different words have the same exact spelling and same exact characters.  Yet they are not the same meaning.         “   עולה   "       

BUT  -  The Hebrew Manuscripts  -   in The Original Hebrew documents have these  two  vertical dots,   as you see here   =   “    :   as    :עולה      “    :  before this word,  to make a clear distinction to truly show and indicate the clarity in the difference  -  that this Hebrew word    “    :עולה     “     does  not mean    “   A BURNT OFFERING  “ 

eventuality001
eventuality001
Here are the ten verses where this form of the word is used.

Job 36:13  The hypocrites   {  sodomites }   heap up wrath: they cry not when he bindeth them.  :14  They die in youth, and their life is among the unclean.    -   :33  The noise thereof upon the cattle is also  /  like upon the -     “  wicked   “    “    :עולה   “
Jdg 11:31 Jephthah vowed unto the LORD, saying  I will give up   “ wickedness / iniquity.  “    :עולה   “

Job 11:14  Let not “  wickedness   “    :עולה   “   dwell in thy tabernacles.
Job 15:16  A filthy is man, which drinketh “  iniquity  “  :עולה  “    like water?
Job24:20    “  wickedness  -    “    :עולה   “    shall be broken as a tree.
Job36:23    Thou hast wrought “  iniquity “    :עולה   “ 
Psa 37:1 Neither be thou envious against the workers of “  iniquity  “    :עולה   “
Isa 40:16  and Lebanon is not sufficient to burn, nor the beasts thereof sufficient for“  iniquity  “    :עולה   “
Mic 3:10  They build up Zion with blood, and Jerusalem with “  iniquity  “    :עולה   “
Hab 2:12  Woe to him that buildeth a town with blood, and stablisheth a city by  “  iniquity   “    :עולה   “

This Hebrew word  “    :עולה   “    is translated and literally means   -  wickedness /iniquity.  “    :עולה   “   -

and  this word in this form with the two   VERTICAL  DOTS     “    :     :  in front of it appear  - -   ONLY  10 total times only  “  -     The reason these two dots   “   :   “   are placed in front of the word, is to make a clear, solid distinction to show that the meaning of the word is-  wickedness / iniquity.  “    :עולה   “   -  and not  -  a burnt offering.

But yet “   A BURNT OFFERING  “  is also always the same exact word as    “   עולה  "      without the two vertical dots     “    :   :עולה  - with the two verticaldots: עולה  - the word runs in the manuscripts always as    -  wickedness / iniquity. “              

If you look up the word  H5766   -   EVIL =      עַוְלָה    in the HebrewLexical System     -  You will see that this word is -    Meaning   =  ‛Evel    ‛âvel   is placed in the same  LEXICAL SYSTEM  -  as  burnt offering because they both are the same exact spelling in the manuscripts.
H5766   Eh'-vel,    Aw'-vel,   Av-law',    O-law',    O-law'
Evil: - iniquity,perverseness, unjust (-ly), unrighteousness (-ly), wicked (-ness).

I could show you many, many more examples but   Jdg 11:30  says  -    Jephthah vowed unto the LORD, saying  I will give up“  wickedness / iniquity.  “  עולה׃   “

This verse has nothing to do with Jephthah burning his daughter alive - 

eventuality001
eventuality001
The purpose of the story was to explain that Jephthah knew that his daughter and her friends were not behaving themselves by being sexually immoral and Jephthah was allowing it to take place and was not stopping his daughter from committing wickedness pertaining to her virginity.

As the following verses explain what it was all about.  

Jdg 11:37  And she said unto her father, Let this thing be done for me: let me alone two months, that I may go up and down upon the mountains, and mourn concerning / about my virginity, I and my fellows. 

But this is also a mistranslation.

ותאמר  Saying   -  על   upon       -    אביה   her father  -  יעשׂה   i will   -  יעשׂה   do  -  לי הדבר    this mater for me  -

הזה   that  -  הרפה    -    leave  forsaken  / alone    -  ממני   from  -   שׁנים  two  -  חדשׁים  months

ואלכה   I go  -  וירדתי  down   -  על  upon  -  ההרים  the mountain  -  ואבכה  weeping / crying   -   על  about / upon

בתולי  virginity    -  אנכי  -  -  -     I  am  =    ורעי      -       תי׃   evil / bad.

If you look up this last word in the verse  "   ורעי    "  in any Hebrew dictionary or in the Bible, it means bad or evil.

The Trinitarian translators changed the meaning of this entire story and they changed multiple words to tell a completely different story.

Jdg 11:39  And it came to pass at the end of two months, that she returned unto her father, accomplishing herself his vow he vowed: and she knew no man. As it was the =   "  חֹק  "   ORDINANCE  / statute / law  in Israel.

This word   Law,  Ordinance,   Statue =   "  חֹק  "      is used 127 times in the Old Testament and the Trinitarian Translators change this word 2 times to say  "  custom  "  but the word has nothing to do with a custom.  it is always   a commandment, an ordinance, and a law.

Basically his daughter repented and kept the law pertaining to her virginity and sexuality.  As her father vowed, knowing that she would walk right out of the front door the moment he returned home from war.

Alec
Debates: 42
Alec
-->
@disgusted
I understand where you're coming from about the Bible.  Glad he doesn't exist.

25 days later

Dynasty
Debates: 11
Dynasty
-->
@Stephen
"OR Numbers 31:18"
No evidence of rape, that has to be read into the text.

Deut 22:28-29 isn't talking about rape, but about seduction.
Dynasty
Dynasty
-->
@Stephen
Any answer?

9 days later

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Dynasty
answer to what?
Dynasty
Dynasty
-->
@Stephen
"OR Numbers 31:18"
No evidence of rape, that has to be read into the text.

Deut 22:28-29 isn't talking about rape, but about seduction.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Dynasty
Can I have some context. You have directed a post at me above (#105 ) but have not shown what post of mine prompted you to do so.

Just by you posting:

"OR Numbers 31:18"No evidence of rape, that has to be read into the text."Deuteronomy 22:28-29"Deut 22:28-29 isn't talking about rape, but about seduction.

And following that up by asking

"any answer"

doesn't leave me much to go on as to anyway of responding.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Stephen

Rape in a modern context is just that.

Rape two or three thousand years ago was probably an accepted norm.

Attempting to applying modern standards to an archaism is somewhat futile. 

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@zedvictor4
Some what futile but necessary
Same god but right?

Like when the " Christians " went from hut to hut killing anyone that wasn't them ( back in the days ) the God that had them culling others is exactly the same God you got now ?
Yes?

It seems to me that God stop his followers killing others when it become ( "illegal" to kill people ) you know what i mean ?

It also appears to me that.
Mere human made laws curved all the gods. Made them soft .
For reasons unknown to me. 

So if it was the "Norm"  back then for god.  its not the norm now for god.

Was the Christian god back then the Same god as Now ?

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
What is God?

As far as I am concerned, gods were explanations that mankind created in it's own image.

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@zedvictor4
What is god?  God is a concept. ( is that the right word ) i don't or i am unable myself to believe in a religious group. 

God were explanations. That works. 
Hey but Zed. 
Zed
I'm more of A , the People's that invented religions and religious groups did so with one thing in mind   * STRICT FOR PROFIT *  and even more so today.
Hey but zed?
Hey zed? 
Do me a favor pal.?
Have a great weekend.
Good game.

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
Concept's good.

Have a great weekend too.

50 days later

Dynasty
Dynasty
-->
@Stephen
As I said, there is no evidence of rape in Numbers 31, that has to be read into the text. And, Deut 22:28-29 isn't talking about rape, but about seduction, basing on textual analysis.

ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@Dynasty
They don't care that there's no evidence of rape Dynasty. They only want to make the charge. 

Like a person yelling out "Homo!!" They don't want a discussion, they only want to poison the well with the charge.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@ethang5
Disingenuous be thy name.
Or is dishonest more accurate?
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
Is poodle your name? Yap, yap, yap at my heels.
disgusted
disgusted
I win again. Hoorah lol
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Dynasty
Read the OP. It's straight forward enough for even some godists to understand, I have doubts about you though.