Author: YouFound_Lxam

Total: 161
Best.Korea
Debates: 251
Best.Korea
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
"I'm not going to waste anymore of my time with you."

I am crying right now because you dont love me anymore. Please come back. I need you.

"Show me any evidence to this argument you just posted."

You have google. Educate yourself, dummy. I am not paid to be your teacher. But I will mock you for free.

"And if you don't live in the USA, then what country do you live in"

Why? So that you can drone strike me?

"My goal was to try to change your thinking, but your ideology is so messed up that it is useless to debate against you."

Oh you have a goal? How very nice. Its so nice to have goals. I used to have goals, but then US sponsored education circumcised me :(((((((((((((

"If you were so certain you would beat me, then you would have accepted my debate, but no you declined because you know you would lose"

I never said I was certain that I would win. In fact, I clearly stated that I would certainly lose due to american voters voting for you. I dont see how are you so stupid that you werent able to understand my simple words. Whats certain is that I will beat you in a forum where there are no american voters to defend your vagina.

"At least I put down evidence and based my thinking in fact"

Yeah, like when you embarrassed yourself and claimed that US has 4 million active troops, or when you posted a link to video of a mentally retarded North Korean defector who makes videos about how Kim Jong Un is gay.

Yeah, real facts there. Please give me more of those facts.

"And you didn't embarrass me, you embarrassed yourself."

American autistic retard is roasting me so hard, omg I am burning, please stop.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
"So, you have or haven't lived in the USA?"

Dummy, you dont need to live in USA for US education to reach you.
YouFound_Lxam
Debates: 32
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Best.Korea
Hey if you want to keep arguing then accept my debate, I really want to see the facts you have. Obviously, you have some skill given you've won some debates, so debate me. 
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Stop sending me debate challenges you needy autistic retard.

YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Best.Korea
ok I win then
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Enjoy the win, retard.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Stop sending me debate requests, you retarded ape.
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
No because I want to inform you

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Eat shit fag

Lemming
Debates: 6
Lemming
Song was a random recommendation on YouTube, made me think of this thread.
The part about 'questioning people of their politics, makes me frown a bit, though rest I like.

America 'does have problems, in the past, now.
But I suppose our military 'is strong,
Communities are able to make their own laws (To a degree),
Number of freedoms,
Speech, travel, upward mobility chance, somewhat just justice system.

We 'are a nation of immigrants 'still in my mind though, people traveled because they didn't like their previous spot, why not travel again?
Perhaps 'forever, given the modern tech of travel, and how eager 'some people are for open borders.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Lemming
Aside for a very few hardy souls, social inclusion comes with modern social expectations at a modern social cost.

Doesn't matter where one travels to.
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@Best.Korea
Get thrown in prison for saying something out of surprise mindlessly and starve for months until death, and then the next thing you know is that you actually don't want to be born in North Korea.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Lemming
In today's world, military federation or confederation could be the best way to organize society.

USA is a federation, with somewhat decent military technology, but ultimately incompetent leadership.

Since leadership in USA is not military leadership, but rather the democratic leadership, its military has its priorities messed up.

This is why your government thought that war against Talibans(people who defeated Soviet Union) was a good idea.

This is why you spend more on healthcare than on military.

What has your government done?

First, they were unable to create large military. Only 1 million active troops out of 340 million population means less than 0.4 %, or 1 in 340.

So in fighting a global war, your military would only have 10 soldiers on 80000 people world wide. So, very vunerable to guerilla warfare.

Also, would be unable to mobilize more soldiers without causing mass inflation.

US was also unable to maintain nuclear superiority over other countries. Despite being the first to develop an atomic weapon, it was second to develop an ICBM (best way of delivering nuclear weapons). 
They quickly fell behind with an amount of nuclear weapons.

After losing war against communist vietnam, the US went further to humiliate itself and lost war against stratocratic afganistan.

These humiliations didnt do any good to USA, but good thing is that masses have small brains and quickly forget things.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Intelligence_06
Yeah, I dont see how is that much worse than sodomy and circumcision and US prisons filled with groups of huge black homosexuals wanting to mate with you.
Lemming
Lemming
-->
@zedvictor4
What are, the modern social expectations at a modern social cost?
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Lemming
So, let's say that you decide to become a latter-day nomad as you suggested.

A. How would you afford it.

B. What would you be prepared to give up, so that you might afford it.
Lemming
Lemming
-->
@zedvictor4
Well, if I 'renounced Citizenship, I could save up money,

"The government fee to renounce  U.S. citizenship is $2,350. Additional costs might apply if you have to become tax compliant. You must be tax compliant for five years in order to renounce your US citizenship."

Might be some fee to join some other countries, I couldn't say.

Might be a person doesn't even renounce citizenship, just 'lives in another country,
Certain countries currency is worth more than others,
So one could perhaps save up money, then live in another country longer, cheaper.

Eh, looking at Google, there's a lot of technical and legal talk,
But people 'do move to different countries,
As you say though, can be a cost.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Lemming
And where do you think you might head for?

And what would you do there, in order to survive, in a way that is better than what you would be leaving behind?

Do you have valuable skills to take with you?
Lemming
Lemming
-->
@zedvictor4
Well 'I'm not going anywhere,
I'm comfortable enough where I am.

Other people though, have different desires.

Governments at times, want for certain skills, or money, and encourage immigration.
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@Best.Korea
That is the problem. It is easier to get in harsh prisons in North Korea than in the US.
TWS1405
Debates: 0
TWS1405
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Don’t try engaging Best.Korea. He’s a pedophile. He’s made several posts advocating for it and the sexual liberation of children. He’s not worth your time or effort. 
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Intelligence_06
We dont know for sure. US has largest percentage of population in prison.

If you dont steal a poster, insult Kim, or do other stupid things, you would be fine.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@TWS1405
I was joking. I even wrote on my profile page that I am a liar, but you still get offended...

We are living at times when people are so sensitive and weak. Back in my days, you could joke about almost anything and nobody cared.

Today, people get offended by EVERYTHING.
TWS1405
Debates: 0
TWS1405
-->
@Best.Korea
Nice backpeddle there champ. Not buying it. 
The manner, tone, effort, attitude, behavior and demeanor you’ve displayed from day one signing up here says otherwise. 
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@TWS1405
Can liars put effort into lying?

Do all liars stick to effortless lies?

While the low effort trolling can be fun for a short time, it eventually falls apart because angry people rip it to shreds.
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Best.Korea
I don't know why you think America is so weak.

Yes, if its military was better led, then we would be a bigger and stronger military.

But even without that, we are single handedly the strongest and most powerful military force on the planet.

This is why your government thought that war against Talibans(people who defeated Soviet Union) was a good idea.

Let me give you a history lesson:
Starting in 2002 we took over Afghanistan one year after the 9/11 attacks. Then after that we helped them to rebuild. Our one mistake was that we didn't take out all of the Taliban.

Then when Obama became president, he made a stupid decision to pull out of Afghanistan, but then Trump became president, and stopped that. He put forces back in Afghanistan to stop the Taliban's from coming to take it back. 

Then recently in 2021, Biden made the single most stupid decision to pull out of Afghanistan again and let the Taliban take over. Then after they realized it was a mistake, they tried to take it back, but the Biden administration was so stupid that they didn't just lose lives, but they didn't win it back. 

Now I'm not saying that our government as of right now is powerful, our government is actually going downhill, but the USA's military capability's is the strongest. With the right government, one that will soon come to power, because the Biden Administration is ruining America, we will not stand down.

We might have a small amount of people in the military, but I think you will agree that now in this day and age, people are not of a big factor as it used to be. The US military capabilities are far beyond what even us citizens know.

You really think the US government would show everyone its most powerful weapon? No, we are the most powerful.  
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
"Our one mistake was that we didn't take out all of the Taliban."

You couldnt. You dont know where they are or who they are among civilians.

Its called guerilla tactical hit and run warfare.

Its really simple. You let the enemy take over most of your territory, then he has to defend it while you do surprise attacks out of nowhere and retreat, turning the war into infinite endless war.

"I think you will agree that now in this day and age, people are not of a big factor as it used to be"

People are important, otherwise you cannot occupy territory. You cant occupy anything with f 22 or bombers. You need troops on ground to occupy territories and defend them.

Troops are crucial to defense too.

Unless its a nuclear war. Then nothing can help you, since Russia, China and North Korea have better ICBMs.

"You really think the US government would show everyone its most powerful weapon?"

You are assuming that US has a weapon that others dont have. I dont see why you would make such an assumption.
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
You couldnt. You dont know where they are or who they are among civilians. Its called guerilla tactical hit and run warfare. Its really simple. You let the enemy take over most of your territory, then he has to defend it while you do surprise attacks out of nowhere and retreat, turning the war into infinite endless war.
Then how did the Taliban not attack when the U.S. troops were in Afghanistan. 

Unless its a nuclear war. Then nothing can help you, since Russia, China and North Korea have better ICBMs.
This statement is false. Though Russia does have more advances ICBMs, that we know of, China and especially North Korea doesn't have more advanced ICBM's. 

North Korea with its nuclear strategic force is capable of wiping out half the US.
Well, that's only if the U.S. didn't fight back. If we did, we would easily be able to stop them, then see it as an act of war, send over all of our nukes and missiles, and wipe North Korea out in a week.

Yes, their bombs are big, and they can destroy half the U.S. but we have all of our tactical defense missiles to stop them, plus all of our bombs, and our allies who could immediately wipe North Korea off the face of the Earth.

YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
You are assuming that US has a weapon that others dont have. I dont see why you would make such an assumption.
And yes, I am, what's so surprising about that? Is it really that far off to say that the government is hiding advanced technology to use in case of a big attack? 

I also believe this to be true for other countries.

The U.S. most definitely has weapons that others don't because we invent the weapons. Other countries just copy off ours and call it their own. 

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
"Then how did the Taliban not attack when the U.S. troops were in Afghanistan."

They did. They killed over 2000 US troops over the years, plus they killed plenty of local troops.

"China and especially North Korea doesn't have more advanced ICBM's"

You seem to have forgotten about comparison of minuteman to North Korean ICBM that has longer range.

Also, China has advantage in hypersonic missiles that can change directions to avoid defenses. China was first to use this technology.

"we have all of our tactical defense missiles"

Those depend on radars. Radars are easily jammed and rendered useless. In fact, just detonating 1 nuke in space above the reach of missile defenses would make radar systems useless for several minutes, allowing other nukes to pass undisturbed.

"The U.S. most definitely has weapons that others don't because we invent the weapons"

Did you invent ICBM? Did you invent jet fighter planes? Did you invent the most powerful bomb on earth?

Clearly, not all weapons were invented by US.

Hence, there is no reason to believe that other countries dont have some secret programs that could maybe cause great damage to US.