The United States of America is The Best and Most Successful Nation by Far

Author: YouFound_Lxam

Total: 161
YouFound_Lxam
Debates: 32
YouFound_Lxam
You seem to have forgotten about comparison of minuteman to North Korean ICBM that has longer range.
Just because it has longer range, doesn't make it more advanced.

Also, China has advantage in hypersonic missiles that can change directions to avoid defenses. China was first to use this technology.
They may have been the first to use this technology, but we also have advanced missiles, and if Chinas were more advanced than they would have already taken over the U.S.

Those depend on radars. Radars are easily jammed and rendered useless. In fact, just detonating 1 nuke in space above the reach of missile defenses would make radar systems useless for several minutes, allowing other nukes to pass undisturbed.
This is false. They depend on satellites which are not easily jammed. The U.S. has 123 military satellites, while North Korea only has 3. That puts us at a huge advantage when it comes to nuclear warfare. 

Did you invent the most powerful bomb on earth?
In 1945, the United States of America created and tested the first nuclear bomb. As time went on, other countries tried to copy our design just as they do today. We are still far ahead.

Hence, there is no reason to believe that other countries dont have some secret programs that could maybe cause great damage to US.

Yes, I completely agree with this. Other countries, as well as the U.S., probably do have secret programs, but you keep saying cause great damage to the U.S. and not destroy the U.S. and that's true, but nothing can destroy the U.S. We are too advanced. 

Best.Korea
Debates: 251
Best.Korea
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
"Just because it has longer range, doesn't make it more advanced."

Longer range means it can strike targets at a greater distance.
Can you hit an enemy at a distance of 15000 km if you have missiles that only have 10000 km range?

While its true that at close range it makes no difference, at long range it does. So why was US unable to produce ICBM that has greater range than North Korean ICBMs?

"if Chinas were more advanced than they would have already taken over the U.S."

Do you think that if a country has military superiority over you, it will immediatelly declare nuclear war on you?

"They depend on satellites which are not easily jammed."

Even if satellites could track an ICBM, they are also easily rendered useless by nuclear explosion above the range of missile defense.

However, satellites can only track an ICBM while its using its engines. But when ICBM gains high altitude, it is impossible to shoot it down since missile defense systems have limited range and cannot go as high as ICBM.

After warheads detach from an ICBM, they are no longer visible to satellites but only to radars, assuming those arent jammed.

US commanders admitted that even under ideal circumstances, intercepting an ICBM would be very hard.

"In 1945, the United States of America created and tested the first nuclear bomb"

Yes, but I asked who made the most powerful bomb. That would be USSR and its Tsar bomb.

"We are too advanced."

Your ICBMs and nuclear missiles are lagging behind, and they are the main weapons in nuclear war.

Other countries are building up their nuclear arsenal and upgrading it.

Russia alone has over 700 ICBMs and is already working on even more powerful ones capable of changing directions making interception even harder.

USA only has 400 ICBMs.

Since your military budget was focused on stealth fighters and other nonsense, China was first to develop hypersonic missile and now has the upper hand.
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
Even if satellites could track an ICBM, they are also easily rendered useless by nuclear explosion above the range of missile defense. However, satellites can only track an ICBM while it's using its engines. But when ICBM gains high altitude, it is impossible to shoot it down since missile defense systems have limited range and cannot go as high as ICBM.
You obviously didn't do any research for this given that this statement is completely wrong.

Do you think that if a country has military superiority over you, it will immediately declare nuclear war on you?
Not all countries would, but if China had military superiority over the USA, which it doesn't, then yes, they probably would.

While its true that at close range it makes no difference, at long range it does. So why was US unable to produce ICBM that has greater range than North Korean ICBMs?
Do you really think that if one of the countries that can't even compete with us makes an ICBM that has greater range than us, that we wouldn't make the same thing if not something better. 

Yes, but I asked who made the most powerful bomb. That would be USSR and its Tsar bomb.
Soviet Union is gone through...

The only reason that the U.S has even thought about worrying about North Korea, is because their leaders are corrupt and psychotic, and if they gained any amount of power, they would be killing more people than they ever have before.

YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Best.Korea
Premise 1: I give myself the right to decide. Premise 2: I decide what is true. Premise 3: I decide what is false. Premise 4: I decide what is proof. Premise 5: I decided that I am the God.
Oh, also isn't this you?

If you think you are always right and a god, then why are you even arguing, in fact why are you even on this website?

YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Best.Korea
I decide what is real. I decide what exists. I decide what is essential reality. I decide what is an actual state of affairs. I decide what is ideal. I decide what is the case. I decide everything. I am your God. You will worship me.
Oh, also this is you too.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
"You obviously didn't do any research for this given that this statement is completely wrong"

Bla bla bla so you disagree with your own commanders?

"if China had military superiority over the USA, which it doesn't, then yes, they probably would."

This is a pure assumption, since you assume China would be ready to obliterate US and half the planet and lose plenty of people for no benefit what so ever.

"that we wouldn't make the same thing if not something better."

So far:
Your ICBMs are smaller in size than North Korean ICBMs, shorter range than North Korean ICBMs.

15 years ago North Korea didnt even have an ICBM, now they have catched up to you and are further advancing at full speed.

"Soviet Union is gone through..."

Yes, its gone. But Russia inherited most of its advanced ICBM technology.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
"Oh, also this is you too"

There is plenty of me all over this site, yes. Whats your point? That I am not allowed to pretend to be God?
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Best.Korea
You have no argument, and you once again lose.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Where are your arguments?

YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Best.Korea
I've already laid them out.

You just don't want to accept them because most of your "arguments" I can't argue against because they are complete lies.
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Best.Korea
I mean I could, but I'm not going to go down little rabbit trails with you just to prove you wrong.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
"I've already laid them out."

Were they refuted like that time when you admitted that US wasnt first to develop an ICBM or jet fighter plane, and didnt develop the most powerful bomb? Or like that time when you lied about number of active troops?

"most of your "arguments" I can't argue against because they are complete lies"

Why do you assume that your arguments are not lies?
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
Why do you assume that your arguments are not lies?
Because I have evidence to back up mine. 

You have never given me any shred of evidence to back up your claims.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Where is the evidence? Random sites are evidence?
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
Where is the evidence? Random sites are evidence?
Not random, actually websites with actual evidence. 
Maybe if you looked at them then you would see.
If you're going to say all websites have fake evidence, then you have nothing to base any of your arguments on.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
Best.Korea is the type to guy to support slavery because if you can get power, you should be able to do whatever you want
thett3
thett3
There’s a lot riding on the idea that the US is utterly dysfunctional, about to collapse, a hellhole, on the verge of a civil war, etc. It’s convenient for ideologues of all kinds to think this, both people who want to push future change or people who don’t like the direction society is going. But none of it is true. The US system shows no sign of slowing down. We have the greatest companies in the world and we are leaping ahead of competitors in important fields like aerospace and AI. The fundamentals of the American economy are extremely strong. Almost nobody ever wants to admit this but…the standard of living the average American has blows pretty much everywhere else out of the water even factoring in the horrible healthcare system. 

The consolidation of elite opinion, as depressing as that is to those who don’t agree with it, is also a strong sign that the US ain’t going anywhere anytime soon. I don’t know if there’s ever been a time when the goals of big business, the entrenched bureaucracy, academia, and most politicians have been so closely aligned. There’s some disagreement and they will sometimes change course on a few issues where they’re just objectively wrong and reality reasserts itself but in general these important groups have the same vision for America
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@thett3
That is true to every word.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
"If you're going to say all websites have fake evidence, then you have nothing to base any of your arguments on."

Then neither do you. So what is your point? 

However, unlike you, I didnt provide sites with mentally retarded defectors or lied about what sites say.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@ILikePie5
"Best.Korea is the type to guy to support slavery because if you can get power, you should be able to do whatever you want"

If you have power, you can do whatever you want. This is observable. When did you see the weak ones defeating the powerful ones?

If you think that those with all power cant do whatever  they want, then go and read the definition of power.
sadolite
Debates: 0
sadolite
-->
@thett3
What is your opinion of the never ending trillion dollar additions to the nations debt? 
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
Sources:

Right at the start it says:
"The media of the world gave wide publicity to the news that in a computer simulation of the US department of defense North Korea won and the United States lost. They added that leader Kim Jong Il is the most famous of the famous commanders. Kim Jong Il burns the White House with the fires of guerrillas rekindled on Mount Paektu. Kim Jong Il is a champion of global peace leading the world politics with surreal ability in weapons."

thett3
thett3
-->
@sadolite
What is your opinion of the never ending trillion dollar additions to the nations debt? 
I think that between that and social security the future tax burden in the US will sadly increase significantly. It’s an issue that’s going to impact every developed country but probably the US least since US demographics are much better than other developed countries, way better industries/economy, we have the world reserve currency, and the tax burden isn’t already insanely high 
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@thett3
So its your belief that raising taxes will address this issue and solve it?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Best.Korea
If you have power, you can do whatever you want. This is observable. When did you see the weak ones defeating the powerful ones?

If you think that those with all power cant do whatever  they want, then go and read the definition of power.
And that’s clearly okay with you. So you’re fine with any of the horrible acts dictators have done throughout the years.
thett3
thett3
-->
@sadolite
Yes, I see two scenarios:

If economic growth stagnates because the post-WWII era was an anomaly based on really positive demographics and a lot of low hanging fruit with computers, the internet, etc than the US slowly morphs into a larger Great Britain. A rapidly aging country with a really high tax burden to sustain unrealistic welfare promises made decades ago, sluggish economic growth, gradually declining standard of living…but still very, very livable. A place where millions of poor immigrants would be clamoring to live where and where nobody goes hungry or unclothed or anything like that 

In the second more likely scenario imo technological growth doesn’t slow down due to things like AI and other leaps, and the US continues to pull ahead for the foreseeable future because we have by far the greatest companies and talent in these sectors. Developing countries keep developing and sleepy aging developed countries like Germany or the UK manage to keep limping along because a rising tide lifts all boats, but some more than others  

In the first scenario, countries like the UK or France most likely would have already collapsed and had to drastically change their economic system in a way that causes a lot of pain. Whereas in the US we would have the option to stay the course have things just suck more than they do now. 
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@thett3
By how much, in your opinion, would taxes have to be raised to stop all annual deficit spending and addressee a realist national debt reduction to prevent an economic collapse? How many more trillions upon trillions of worthless dollars can the federal reserve print before the dollar becomes worthless?
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@ILikePie5
"So you’re fine with any of the horrible acts dictators have done"

Why were they able to do those "horrible acts"?

Maybe I disagree with those acts.

But how can I stop them if they have power and power decides everything?

Power gives right.

Lets imagine that your neighbor is an old man in a wheelchairs. What stops you from beating him up when you see him? Lack of power or lack of will? If you have power, he depends on mercy of your will.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Best.Korea
Again you dodged the question. Do you agree that just because you have power, you should be able to commit atrocities 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Best.Korea
Do you actually think that without nukes the North Korean military 1v1 would beat the US military?