Roe Roe Roe Your Vote

Author: ebuc

Total: 46
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
Sign in Altanta front yard ..' Roe Roe Roe Your Vote '....

..." Trump’s appointments of Justices Neil Gorsuch, Brett Kavanaugh and Amy Coney Barrett handed Republicans the supermajority they needed to overturn Roe.

...These three pivotal justices also happen to be the only justices in American history appointed by both a president who lost the popular vote and confirmed by the votes of senators representing a minority of the U.S. population.

...The only other justices in history similarly confirmed by senators representing a minority of the American electorate, Clarence Thomas and Samuel Alito, are also on the court. These are the five justices who voted to overturn Roe. "

..." Every week brings a newfreshhorrorofa womanorgirldeniedmedical care due to the abortion bans enacted in the wake of Dobbs. The most recent story is about a Washington, D.C., woman who nearly died after a hospital in Ohio, which bans abortions at around six weeks of pregnancy, refused to treat her miscarriage and sent her home, where she almost bled out in a bathtub. These stories will not stop. "...

Republicans = idiot officers on board ship :--(... Will those Republicans at DArt have  mature integrity and acknowledge their presence here so as to be accounted for by others a DArt?

sadolite
sadolite
Roe v Wade was doomed from the start. It was bad case law.  The US supreme court was never meant to write law but rather interpret the constitutionality of laws passed by Congress not afforded to the states. No where in the Constitution does it say anything about abortion or a right to have one. This means the states are afforded to make their own laws regarding abortion. The supreme court had no jurisdiction to write abortion laws for all fifty states. That is why it was over turned. All this assuming the rule of law and the Constitution mean anything. I am sure with enough screaming ,  yelling, crying  and physical threats to Supreme Court Justices Roe v Wade can be reinstated. The legislative branch of govt is outdated and needs to be done away with. Everything is a right today.
Public-Choice
Debates: 18
Public-Choice
-->
@ebuc
If you equate slaughtering babies with health care you need to check your moral compass.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Public-Choice
If you equate slaughtering babies with health care you need to check your moral compass.

More virtual rapist nutter speak.  When you want to have logical common sense comments, --not going to happen---   please share.

For mature, adults who want to follow logical common sense pathways of thought please read.

1} fetus/baby is organism-of-the-mother and not organism of public choice,

..1a} the pregnant woman reserves bodily autonomy, just asPublic-choice does for their body,

..1b} all others should keep their busy-body nose out of a pregnants womans bodily business --and same fore Public-choice--, unless she/they asks for assistance,

..1c} ergo, all else is virtual rape of another human,

2} fetus/baby has not yet taken its first in-spiration { in-spirited } breath of air/oxygen,

....2a} fetus/baby gets all of its nutrients ---Water, protein, carbohydrates, minerals, and vitamins.--- from pregnant woman,

....2b} via the umbilical chord attachment,

.....2c} ergo, the fetus/baby share --up to 6 percent of the free-floating DNA in the mother's blood plasma coming from the fetus LINK--- 

.....2d} ..." 75% of all maternal deaths are (4): severe bleeding (mostly bleeding after childbirth) infections (usually after childbirth) high blood pressure  during pregnancy (pre-eclampsia and eclampsia) "... and is something a man will never have to consider in regards to their health, LINK,

.....2e} ..." the mother has the child's DNA in her blood, at least during pregnancy."....LINK,

......2f} ..." half the baby's DNA comes from the mother "... and she takes all of the health risks, not the biologic father,

......2g} ..." Scientists increasingly think these silent signals from the fetus may influence a mother's risk of cancer, rheumatoid arthritis and other diseases, even decades after she has given birth. "....LINK,

.....2h} ergo, the sooner after conception the pregnant woman aborts, the less chance of health issues for her,

......2i}  until the fetus/baby is born out, and taken its first in-spiration, and still attached to the pregnant woman, its is an organism of the pregnant woman, not Public-Choice.

Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
Hating women is a fun pastime, getting to now kill them is even more fun for pigs.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
" pigs "

The above  equals virtual rapists aka one kind/type of nutter.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@ebuc
It is said that when one resorts to personal attacks they have lost the argument and can no longer defend their position.
jeevakumar
jeevakumar
-->
@ebuc
Pro-choice does not necessarily equate pro-abortion. I believe it is a violation of the U.S. constitution to ban the right to abortion; however, I believe the practice is unjustified, and that killing a human being, in any circumstances, is wrong. On the topic of "virtual rape", it was your choice to have sex, you created the baby, so now it is your problem; how is that virtual rape? Only 1% of abortions are actually done as a cause of rape.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@jeevakumar
If women are going to be jailed or put to death for abortion so should the men who got them pregnant. DNA test confirmed 100% who the father is, the father should start paying, with their life if necessary.
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
If women are going to be jailed or put to death for abortion so should the men who got them pregnant. DNA test confirmed 100% who the father is, the father should start paying, with their life if necessary.
I agree by default; although I personally think the penalty for abortion should be 3 weeks of hard labor with the revenue going to sponsor a starving American kid.  Take a life from abortion, save a life by some other way.  If only .001% of females have received an abortion, you could get away with the death penalty, but when 16% of females have gotten abortions, the penalty should be proportional, but lighter and I think take a life, save a life is how this can be achieved.  Put the male through this penalty as well so collectively 6 weeks of hard labor is done, which generates $7000, enough to sponsor a starving American kid, getting that kid out of poverty.  The left wants to reduce child poverty, and this can be one way this is achieved.  The left is happy due to abortion being less stigmatized and the right is happy because you’re able to save lives without expanding the welfare state.  I think the people responsible for abortions would just do the labor to get society’s respect.  It’s a pragmatic solution I think.  Thoughts?
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@jeevakumar
On the topic of "virtual rape", it was your choice to have sex, you created the baby, so now it is your problem; how is that virtual rape?

Your confused. I never made such comments or suggest what you state above. You need to go back and read what i wrote and address those specifics. Simple.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@TheUnderdog
Thoughts?

Yeah how about some pragmatically practical logical common sense from all the nutters sticking their busy body noses into a pregnants womens bodily business without her consent? Your a sick-n-head virtual rapist in a worldthat is overpopulated by humans whose destroying the ecological environment that sustains them.

Differrent operating systems might be sustain-able, but not the ones we have now. End-date-for-humanity 2232 give or take 5o or so years. Prognostication.

Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@TheUnderdog
Thoughts? You are a sick human being. There's no guarantee that a woman that's pregnant is going to give birth to a live baby so there's no way to determine whether or not a life is actually been taken. You want to control people's lives specifically women's lives and I hope you pay in the afterlife for it.
jeevakumar
jeevakumar
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
@ebuc
You disgust me. Are you saying that it's morally justified to take away the life of a child who may or may not be born? What if they were born? Who gave you the right to stop something so precious, so meaningful? Also, what does the environment have to do with anything? Humanity's end date is not determined by the amount of babies we create, but by the amount of pollution we create to destroy ourselves. Yes, the world is reaching human capacity, but that's the least of the problems right now. Right now we're facing sea ice melt and air pollution, which have the worst immediate consequences. And if I'm a virtual rapist, you're a virtual murderer. In addition, I'm confused? I'm confused? Seriously? No, I think you are. Being pro-choice does not equal being pro-abortion. You and your left-wing minions morally justify abortion, saying that you "can do it to save a life" or "if you get raped".
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@ebuc
Yeah how about some pragmatically practical logical common sense from all the nutters sticking their busy body noses into a pregnants womens bodily business without her consent?
I wonder how far this argument goes.  Let’s say that there was a conjoined twin that wanted to kill their twin because it’s their body, their choice and the twin was annoying.  Let’s also say that they thought it would be bigoted for anyone to critisize them killing their twin.  Would they have a point?  I think if you answer yes, you’ve lost all normie support.
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
There's no guarantee that a woman that's pregnant is going to give birth to a live baby so there's no way to determine whether or not a life is actually been taken. 
95% of biologists believe a zygote is a human being, so trust the science (just like I do on climate change and vaccines).
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@TheUnderdog
@jeevakumar
The unborn do not have rights, they don't have birth certificates, you can't have life insurance, they don't have social security, you can't be placed in jail for neglecting them. 
To compare the born who are citizens with rights and the unborn who are a potential citizens is stupid.
You wanting to control women is disgusting. I hope you pay for it in the afterlife.
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
The unborn do not have rights, they don't have birth certificates
Neither do the undocumented.  I want to change both of that.

you can't have life insurance
This is because due to the high chance of unborn death, no insurance company is paying for that.  If 20% of born people died before 20, life insurance would only be available for people who are over 20.

they don't have social security
Neither do 30 year olds.  Do you support the right to kill 30 year olds?

To compare the born who are citizens with rights and the unborn who are a potential citizens is stupid.
I disagree here.

You wanting to control women is disgusting.
Would you call it unjustified control to tell a conjoined twin that they can’t kill their twin?
I hope you pay for it in the afterlife.
Love your pro life neighbor as yourself.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@TheUnderdog
They don't have a social security number and you know why they don't have a social security number they're not a f****** citizen cuz they're not born yet. And I have no doubt you want a bunch of illegal immigrants to have documentation. I don't have to love anybody I'm not a Christian so I'm not required to give anybody my time or attention that works against what I want. And I as an American want people to have bodily autonomy. You have no right to tell anyone what they can and cannot do with their own body if a woman wants to shut down the life support she's giving to the unborn inside her she has every right to. Because she is a citizen and that clump of cells inside her is not. If we're going to restrict the removal cells from a human body because they're a woman and they obtain those cells through sex then people with cancer shouldn't be allowed to have the cancer removed from their body. Let's just let nature take its course. You get pregnant you have a baby, you get cancer whatever happens happens. 
jeevakumar
jeevakumar
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
My body, my choice? Baby's body, baby's choice?
Also, you're clearly ranting, because you're essentially calling me a pervert and telling me I "want to control women". When you resort to insults, it is quite obvious that you are unable to defend yourself in any other way. Your lack of factual evidence in your "arguments" amazes me.
"The unborn do not have rights, they don't have birth certificates, you can't have life insurance, they don't have social security, you can't be placed in jail for neglecting them.
To compare the born who are citizens with rights and the unborn who are a potential citizens is stupid."
I find it hilarious how you contradict yourself right here. Even you admit the unborn are potential citizens, which means that, if they were born, they would be entitled to the rights of a citizen. So, are you suggesting that it's ok to kill them because they don't have rights? In what scenarios would you justify abortion? Save another life? Recent studies suggest that you don't even need to abort a child to save a mother! Avoid a painful life for the child? Who gave you the right to take away its chance at life? Can't afford it? Give them away to be adopted! A right doesn't equal a wrong. 
It's also funny that abortion activists don't care about how cruel abortion really is, all they care is that "oh, it's a fundamental human right".  Ok, let's talk about "rights". So it's alright to put a needle up a girl's vagina and impale "the bunch of cells" forming inside her body? That's insanely cruel and a violation of humanitarian rights. You dehumanize a fetus which will soon become a child just to prove a point that women should have control? You're kidding, right?

Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
Baby's body, baby's choice?
What baby?

You dehumanize a fetus which will soon become a child just to prove a point that women should have control? You're kidding, right?
Women do have control it's their body and until a fetus is born and becomes a citizen with rights it is at the discretion of the woman to do what she wants with what's inside her body whether it's a baby or cancer or a cyst or anything else. You do hate women you hate them so much you want to force them to have babies they don't want you want to keep them as slaves and use their body to incubate other potential human beings because they had sex and they should be punished for that. Meanwhile the people with cocks get away with murder. Do you know how many children are in the foster care system do you know how many children are not adopted? I do I worked with them. Do you know what the chances are of a child older than 10 years old being adopted out of the system? Of course you don't cuz all you care about is that clump of cells being able to be born and be a person, you don't care about living children, you don't care about women and you don't care about rights. You're worse than a pervert.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@TheUnderdog
Your a virtual rapist who needs to be re-educated on some basic moral integrity.
jeevakumar
jeevakumar
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
So you're saying someone can mutilate themselves or kill themselves because it's their body, so it's their choice? The "people with cocks" can also be punished by being forced to parent the child. Also, you failed to answer my question on the cruelty of abortion. Address all my points, then we'll talk.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@jeevakumar
So you're saying someone can mutilate themselves or kill themselves because it's their body, so it's their choice? 
Yes

The "people with cocks" can also be punished by being forced to parent the child
Only pay for, not parent. Men can use birth control too.

Who is abortion cruel to?
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Who is abortion cruel to?
Cruel to fetus/baby the older it is, even tho, it is not an independently breathing individual human, yet.

Cruel to the pregnant woman --potential mother to be---, depending on wide variety of potential circumstances around the pregnancy.

It can that others are cruel to the pregnant woman and here family and society in whole if those who do not support her choice, chose to be cruel.

Circumstances altar cases and we live on overpopulated planet for the operating systems currently in use.

Pragmatic, logical, practical etc are all considerations the pregnant woman has to consider, if she so chooses to ask for any advice in those areas.

All others should sit quietly an ponder great issues of significant importance to our continued existence on Earth.

Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@ebuc
Cruel to fetus/baby the older it is, even tho, it is not an independently breathing individual human, yet
No proof 
TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@sadolite
Roe v Wade was doomed from the start. It was bad case law. 

Both were clear cases of legislating from the bench. 

Like Roe, nowhere in the US Constitution is gay marriage let alone trans rights enshrined. 

It's all a fucking joke, and it is BAD COMEDY!

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@TWS1405
It's all a fucking joke, and it is BAD COMEDY!
The above presumes, that, your a virtual rapist nutter, sticking your nose into a pregnant womans bodily business --where the sun don't shine---, without her consent.

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@ebuc
I'm no law  or intellectual  genius, but I'm pretty sure your presumption is wrong and lacks any relevance to any law ever written and wouldn't hold up as a legal argument in any court in the land. 

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@sadolite
roe
...roe
......roe your vote GA.

...." “Just…WOW! GA voters, facilitated through the hard work of county election & poll workers, have shattered the old Early Vote turnout, with 300,438 Georgians casting their votes today,” said top Georgia elections official Gabriel Sterling in a Twitter update

The previous record for an early voting day was around 233,000, a spokesperson for Georgia’s secretary of state told The Hill. "..