Has the internet really made our lives easier? (SFI5)

Author: JhonRiveraV

Total: 26
JhonRiveraV
Debates: 0
JhonRiveraV
Good Luck!

98 days later

WisdomofAges
Debates: 5
WisdomofAges
ABSOLUTELY....only a total dumbed down FOOL would disagree....and there are billions of them !   

That is why they are so easily HYPNOTIZED and BRAINWASHED into poverty and oppression...
by clever MIND and LIFE MOLESTING Parasite VAMPIRES who enslave them using 
FEAR - INTIMIDATION - VIOLENCE as the primary tOOLS of oppression...

the few ENSLAVE the masses of deliberately dumbed down and deprived of resource ASSES

the internet is the GATEWAY to intellectual enhancement...and it also has a lot of BRAINWASHING
content ....those who are able to THINK and REASON with the POSSIBILITIES model will thrive

the rest will be slaves till they drop DEAD...which is the point of the Parasite VAMPIRE agenda
for power and control over them   
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Ofc it has. It provides us access to questions in seconds vs back then in hours
Vader
Vader
Everyone likes to blame tech for things like addiction, but every great advantage has a disadvantage. It comes with a price. Our ultimate goal is have humans control the tech and robots, and not reverse. Sadly with the rise of tech addiction, this may become a possibility soon

17 days later

EternitiesGate
EternitiesGate
There will always be deliberately hypnotized and dumbed down into a slave drone state  "HUMAN"

The HUMAN is a PARASITE SPECIES....it flows like a Bee Colony or an Ant Colony...the DRONES
are the tools for building, gathering, defending, destroying, for the QUEEN...in human terms it would
be for the ELITES who PLAY a GAME of THRONES for self gain and entertainment at everything's
EXPENSE....

Everything  and everyone is EXPENDABLE including the PLAYERS...it's nothing more than a glorified
GODFATHER / MOB ..transitioning among GOVERNMENT - RELIGION - BUSINESS just like Ancient
Rome- Greece- Egypt - Phoenicians- Euro Kings and Queens, Dictators, +++ all manner of Comic
Book character VILLAINS.. it's all theater for the ELITE..

WAR - DISEASE - EPIDEMICS - FINANCIAL COLLAPSE - TERRORISM ATTACKS - BORDER INVASIONS
-RELIGIOUS CRUSADES ++++all manner of DEATH and DESTRUCTION for some INVENTED CAUSE !

YES...YES...all of the human disasters are PLANNED in ADVANCE...on PURPOSE....they don't JUST HAPPEN

The real PLAYERS are laughing and partying on YACHTS, LUXURY VILLAS and ACCOMMODATIONS 
worldwide...the PRICE keeps the dumbed down and deliberately impoverished and hypnotized SLAVE
DRONES that serve the ELITE CAUSE at bay...

Just GOOGLE EARTH all the worlds leading sites of massive development using the latest technologies

DUBAI...ABU DHABI...BRUNEI...ASIA....S. AMERICA...AFRICA..all use SLAVE LABOR....

Globally certain places have it ALL..while billions of humans ROT..!   

Wake up FOOLS your being PLAYED.....nothing new...just ENJOY your JOURNEY and
try not to waste your existence on a DEAD END endeavor to SAVE the PLANET !   

..........As you head towards ETERNITIES GATE.....a one way no return journey...what really MATTERS to you?

Snoopy
Debates: 1
Snoopy
-->
@JhonRiveraV
Other than Email, nah. I don't think its made life any easier.  
TheRealNihilist
Debates: 44
TheRealNihilist
98 days later!?!?!?!?

Snoopy
Snoopy
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Is there something special about 98 days passing?
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Snoopy
The first comment was 98 days after the forum post.
Titanium
Debates: 2
Titanium
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Keen observation mister omar.  Very keen.
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Titanium
Are you making fun of me? 
Keen? Any-one can see it if they scroll down and read when they are scrolling. 
Titanium
Titanium
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Yes, keen was a reversal since your statement was obvious.  I was not making fun of you.  Just making a joke.
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Titanium
Your were making a joke out of my expense.
How is that not making fun of me? 
Titanium
Titanium
-->
@TheRealNihilist
A joke is something you may do, especially in this context, to ingratiate yourself to others.  I tried to lighten the mood because I was slightly self conscious that your comment was obvious so I just announced that fact so we could laugh about it.

Making fun of someone targets them to attempt to lower them to make yourself look taller and is exploitive to increase your own position.  Not something I do.
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Titanium
A joke is something you may do, especially in this context, to ingratiate yourself to others
You already know me. I am the dude who answered your Stardew Valley forum post.

I tried to lighten the mood because I was slightly self conscious that your comment was obvious so I just announced that fact so we could laugh about it.
I was pointing it out to see if someone has a reason for why there was no comments. Maybe they were deleted or maybe no-one bothered to answer it.
Making fun of someone targets them to attempt to lower them to make yourself look taller and is exploitive to increase your own position.  Not something I do.
I don't see it that way but guess there is no point bickering about it.
I'll call it off.
I won't say mean things to you back. 
Titanium
Titanium
-->
@TheRealNihilist
I see.  Well I can only say that I was not at all trying to be mean.  If this is how you saw it I apologize.
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Titanium
Well I can only say that I was not at all trying to be mean.
You already said that.

If this is how you saw it I apologize.
I apologise if this is not the way you expected it to go.

Now that I have said that do not bring in another comment about this. 
You pretty much said a similar thing before while also including an apology.
I don't see the point in engaging with this any longer. 
Melcharaz
Debates: 6
Melcharaz
Id say it has made life easier in regard to less physical labor, but id argue that it opens another door way to mental and emotional fatigue. It has more to do with moderation i think than what kind of work it is.
Vader
Vader
Wisdom and EternalsGate are the same people
Vader
Vader
Also it has totally made our life easier. And those people who say no, then are dumb bc they wouldn't be talking to us without it. if they are anti tech, then don't talk about it and go meditate in the forest

Snoopy
Snoopy
-->
@Vader
Maybe you've developed to lean on the internet as a crutch and it only seems that way

10 days later

crossed
Debates: 62
crossed
5g internet will end us all

5g internet damages chromosomes effects the water molecules in body. shorten lifespan. and can cause all sorts of cancers. it has terrible effects on the eyes the heart immune system

it even effects how fast are cells grow

and do not even get me onto the effects on plant

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
I can't spell. Like instead of me writing perants which is how you spell parents. 
Then i met one of my greatest mates,T9 dictionairy, and well, we where ment to be.
T9'just then said the word dictionairy is dictionary,  now i can't spell, but T9 on the other hand, well his good, his dam good . So Dictionry it is. And there it is again. Dictionry is Dictionary.
It helps me. 
And like on the computer i can insult and abuse easy a dozen people a day. I'd be flat out finding 3 reasons a day in the normal real life to abuse people.

Life esier. ' sorry what's that T9 '  ( the word is easier not esier)  TAP. .  heaps esier ' yes i know T9 easier.

Why it was on the computer i found another great mate of mine.  The google. 
Why with these two apps alone I'm a brilliant.
I can tell you all about Quantum machanics if you like.  I know where the clitorios is. I mean clitoris is. 

So to wrap it up. Yes the internet has made our lives esier in some areas.

But to answer the question. Has internet made our lives easier you have to ask this. Has the internet made our lives harder.
This means you have to do a pros and cons of every aspect of the net. Weigh them up and ummmmmm yeah. 

16 days later

SamStevens
SamStevens
The internet has made our lives easier. Talking to people around the world in a timely manner is possible, getting information and conducting research is a lot easier, etc. Lots of benefits we experience due to the internet. 
Snoopy
Snoopy
-->
@Vader
Google Translate is the bomb.com

19 days later

Christen
Debates: 5
Christen
What does SFI5 stand for?