Posts in total: 78
  • skittlez09
    skittlez09 avatar
    Debates: 1
    Forum posts: 1,014
    skittlez09 avatar
    skittlez09
    --> @RationalMadman
    On the other hand, Caffeine, Taurine and energy drinks in general are bastardised by the media. Fucking joke. 

Obviously children die if they overdose on too much Monster drink or Red Bull. Oh my god, of course they will have increased aggression, hyperactivity and all that. That's because they need a few sips but since you ban them having the energy drink in class they gulp it all at once IDIOT SCHOOL SYSTEM FUCK OFF.

Caffeine is proven, undeniably, truly, actually, when combined with Ginseng, Taurine, Glucose and Inositol to gradually increase IQ and creativity over time. The only price you pay is to have to invest in good toothpaste and brush well. Get the fuck over it, this is the future.

Respect to Monster, the Pagan enhancement drink.
    This comment may be old, but its criminally underrated bro 

• RationalMadman
    RationalMadman avatar
    Debates: 311
    Forum posts: 9,354
    RationalMadman avatar
    RationalMadman
    --> @skittlez09
    I have since cut down my consumption a lot. I was addicted and don't recommend it but I cannot deny it has a benefit to the intellect despite the dental and anxiety-prone harm it causes.

• skittlez09
    skittlez09 avatar
    Debates: 1
    Forum posts: 1,014
    skittlez09 avatar
    skittlez09
    --> @RationalMadman
    yeah i completely agree it just varies person by person

rockstar gave me a hella bad trip a few weeks back and since than i always get really anxious and depressed