Posters on Marijuana

Author: ethang5

Total: 78
TheDredPriateRoberts
Debates: 0
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Paul
locally 2007 high school kids 53% thought pot was harmful,  2017 32%  however it doesn't seem to lead to more of them smoking it, which surprises me.

Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
Like I said.
Paul
Paul
-->
@TwoMan
What about the detrimental effects to your brain?

Do you think there aren't any?

TwoMan
TwoMan
-->
@Paul
I think if used moderately and responsibly, the effects are not detrimental enough to worry about.
Paul
Paul
-->
@TwoMan
So, you are not an on or off type of person, you like to see the line as a little fuzzy. How fun!

Po, your ancestors hate your guts now please, stop humiliating them.

mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Paul
you like to see the line as a little fuzzy. How fun!

The electron is fuzzy cloud.  Occupied space lines are made from atoms and atoms are composed of electrons ergo all lines are fuzzy as we focus in on them with higher resolutions.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/ = no such thing as a straight line.

Paul
Paul
-->
@mustardness
If I were the size of an atom what would I be made out of?
Bifolkal
Bifolkal
Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I personally use marijuana all of the time and it really helps with my peripheral nephropathy, and I'm a completely functioning, well-to-do person who uses it everyday with doctor recommendation. 
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Paul
If I were the size of an atom what would I be made out of?
Size is relative to this or that.  If you were the size of an atom, you would be you nor any known biological.

Viruses are small ---smallest 17 nano-meters---   but still larger than the largest  atoms.

If you dont know what an atom is composed I can direct you to lots of info on that rather simple topic.

IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
I understand that these long-term consequences come if marijuana is taken before your thirties which is the age when people have their brain totally developed. It's obvious then that this drug is harmful for teenagers, or in other words for people less than 24 years old.

Il Diavolo

mustardness
mustardness
-->
@IlDiavolo
Infants children and older people are all more susceptible to detrimental environmental ---human constructed or not-- substances.

I read some years back that 3 out of every 5 people will get cancer. Its all relative i.e. all  has to be placed on scales of consideration that are relative to each other.

What the adults can do is provide more education and technology{ improved condoms } to help younger people make best choices, for their specific set of circumstances.

As for older people, it is now the policy for men, over 60 or so that is better not to the radiation treatment for prostate cancer because the cancer that kills you is some years away, except for those that are rapidly proliferating and even then radiation will not do much if the cancer has spread.

It is always a question of balance of the a complex set of relationships that are differrent for each humans set of circumstances.

The clear line of good and bad became blurred ---particle cloud or wave cloud-- by reality in early 60's via techno-color, instead of just black and white.

Now, in 1st world countries, we have so many options.   

IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@mustardness
What is your point, dude?
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@IlDiavolo
What is your point, dude?
"point"? Dude there is many points and you cannot winnow-out even one.

The devil is in the details, if not the micro-details. You of all identities should know that.

Try, try try again, and if you dont succeed.........look between the cracks of  yellow cobblestone road.

Those cracks are filled with biological life, attempting to sprout wings and fly....kinda of like termites....YIKES! 

Please feed the bears * o * along the intellectual pathways and please do not not  allow yourself  * o * to be their food.  :--D

IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@mustardness
You've just provided a bunch of common places and none of them has to do with what I said. I mean, the fact that children and elders are vulnerable might have sth to do with the subject but it's still a common place. Or are you trying to say that everything in excess is harmful? I can't find your point to be honest.

By the way, as the lord of the darkness I always pay careful attention to the details, but only for my advantage.

Il Diavolo
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@IlDiavolo
Read my lips/text:

The devil is in the details, if not the micro-details. You of all identities should know that.

"point"? Dude there is many points and you do not appear to have the ability to  winnow-out even one.

Try, try try again, and if you dont succeed.........look in the the cracks between the yellow cobblestone road.

Those cracks are filled with biological life, attempting to sprout wings and fly....kinda of like termites....YIKES! 

Please feed the bears * o * along the intellectual pathways and please do not not  allow yourself  * o * to be their food.  :--D

372 days later

Alec
Debates: 42
Alec
Weed I heard can strengthen brain connections in developed brains.  There are pros and cons to cannabis and it should be up to the individual to decide if it's right for them.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@TwoMan
@Alec
-->@TwoMan

I agree that smoking anything has detrimental health effects. There are other ways to consume marijuana that don't involve combustion. Edible products and vaporizing are two of them.
And now we know vaping can be even more dangerous than smoking.

-->@Alec

Weed I heard can strengthen brain connections in developed brains.
You heard wrong.

There are pros and cons to cannabis and it should be up to the individual to decide if it's right for them.
That is a different issue from this thread's topic.
TwoMan
TwoMan
-->
@ethang5
And now we know vaping can be even more dangerous than smoking.
Some type of vaping can be. The use of inferior products laced with vitamin E acetate is the culprit for the majority of the recent problems. That happens when cheaper THC oil is vaped. You can also vaporize the same plant products that you would smoke. I'm not aware of any issues with that method. And like I said, edibles are an even healthier alternative.

49 days later

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@TwoMan
Why vape or smoke at all?
TwoMan
TwoMan
-->
@ethang5
Why vape or smoke at all?
Aside from medicinal purposes, for the same reasons that someone would drink alcohol (which is far more destructive to brain cells).

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@TwoMan
None of that is reasonable reason to intake. But freedom, right?
TwoMan
TwoMan
-->
@ethang5
None of that is reasonable reason to intake.
It's not up to you to decide what is reasonable for another person.

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@TwoMan
It's not up to you to decide what is reasonable for another person.
True. But it still is unreasonable, even without my decision.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@TwoMan
Weed = mild hallucinogenic with far many pros than cons, and developing brains do need more some more concerned consideration of quanitity usage vai educated parenting than those over 25.

Magic shrooms ---more hallucinogenic have been shown to encourage growth of new brain nerve cells.

...."Psychedelic mushrooms already have a reputation for helping people open their minds and broaden their perspective on the world. They have shown an ability to combat mental disorders like depression and anxiety. Now, research is showing that the magic mushrooms can actually help physically rebuild a damaged brain."....

WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
-->
@ebuc
Dude, it literally gets you high.

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@WaterPhoenix
Everything in moderation.

All that exists is moderation/modification of frequency and angle.

Your narrow set of viewpoints { perspective } make you appear clueless.

WaterPhoenix
WaterPhoenix
-->
@ebuc
Imagine using fancy words to make it sound like you know what you're talking about. Marijuana is a drug, medical use sure. But recreational it's a gateway drug to stuff like crack and heroine and whatnot.

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@WaterPhoenix
...make you appear clueless.
You don't appear clueless to anyone with a rational mind WP.
WaterPhoenix
WaterPhoenix
-->
@ethang5
Thank you :)
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@WaterPhoenix
But recreational it's a gateway drug to stuff like crack and heroine and whatnot.
More evidence of you clueless-ness. Sad lack of moral and intellectual integrity. :--(