Mod's Recusing themselves

Author: Wylted

Total: 53
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
Anyone who is aware of the mods Recusing themselves of dealing with you, please let me know below, and your theories for why. There are many problems with this practice though originally I thought it was a a good ideal. I thought hey bsh1 is biased against me and overzealous in his modding, so no big deal, but now the veil Has been lifted. You are supposed to pick a well respected member of the site who has a history of and is not afraid of butting heads with you to take the role. It seems that this time the person chosen was not chosen for these traits, but merely chosen for their ability to be a puppet and to create plausible deniability for the mod team. 

The mod's Recusing themselves is just a way to deal with members they label as toxic, without having to take responsibility for their decisions. Right now, I ask BSH1 to be a man, learn real leadership, stop creating layers of plausible deniability and take responsibility for his decisions. If you can't be a fair mod to somebody don't recuse yourself from modding them, recuse yourself from modding altogether so somebody who can mod EVERYONE fairly , can step in and take the job. I have 40 subordinates at work. I haven't reused myself of dealing with any of them. It's bad leadership and a cowardly way to insulate yourself from criticism in how that individual is dealt with. 

BSH1, just because you are gay, doesn't mean you can't be a man. Be a man and start leading responsibly please.

Wylted
Wylted
Direct quote from castin

"Excuse me but bish is obviously the queen. Where's this "my queen" stuff comin' from. I am like... the court jester in your crosshairs or something. Let's be accurate." https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/840?page=6&post_number=136

Hopefully this post is not deleted and then claimed to have not happened. As somebody with 40 subordinates, I know this type of ego stroking personally, and it is dangerous for somebody to give a shit about it and give the fan boy a position of authority. While it may make you feel good to be surrounded by sycophants, ultimately it is at the cost of having competent people around you. The type of people who surround themselves with sycophants once in a position of authority, usually can't see past their own ego and make terrible leaders. BSH1 is a cancer to this site, and if not stopped it will spread and turn this place into whatever the hell Lar's site is called.
Outplayz
Debates: 0
Outplayz
-->
@Wylted
And what is exactly wrong about Castin and i joking around? What you did was malicious and with intent to hurt. There decision was actually lenient.
thett3
Debates: 2
thett3
Perhaps we should put it to a vote since we no longer have airmax here to rig a bsh vs wylted election 
Wylted
Wylted
It would just be bsh1  rigging it this time
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@thett3
Or just assume like any site the douche-bags get to be boss. 
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
The problem is that it isn't the correct douche bags
RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman
Wylted, those of us who know what really happened are disgusted that you're not permabanned. You're too lacking in intellect and strategy to lead properly and so proud of leading 40 fast food workers without insulating yourself well. Either you'll get fired some day or you will last because they aren't out to get you fired since it's a minimum wage job and they're scared shit of losing it, genius.

What point are you trying to make? You're a big man? Coming to my debate threatening me with conduct vote. Calling me a coward and a fruitcake after I show you mercy and get a debate deleted that you were foolish enough to accept due to poor reading comprehension shows what kind for guy you really are.

Don't think for a single second you deserve to be here. You're a toxic troll out to bully absolutely anyone you can. This is "your playground" in your own words. Just make sure the swing is safe.

Wylted
Wylted
Does anyone with a 3 digit IQ have anythin b to add to this discussion? 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Considering that it's you adding to it, I guess not.
Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
-->
@Wylted

ethang5
ethang5
Don't Be An Asshole!: Creating a Better World through Self Awareness, Common Sense and Decency.

Lol. This just gets better and better. Decency? Really?

Wylted
Wylted
Sick burns guys

Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@ethang5
Please stop stalking me. If you have some specific claim or objection based on actual evidence of reality, please let me know. If you’re just going to follow me around and insult me, then I’ll direct you to the book.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Ramshutu
Please stop stalking me.
Please stop being stupid. I received an invitation to this thread from the site mod. You overrate your importance.

If you’re just going to follow me around and insult me, then I’ll direct you to the book.
I have no interest in what you're babbling about. But I will post when, where, and what I want.

You will have to deal with your guilty conscience on your own.
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@ethang5
Easy now stalky McStalkerson; could you stop being the human equivalent of a shit that wont flush. I’m waiting for you to tell me the exact specifics of what vote and what actions I’ve done that you think are unfair or unreasonable. You’re doing an excellent of following me about and making vague accusations with no explanation - well done, here’s a chufty badge - now please give a specific example of a vote you feel was unreasonable, and why.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Ramshutu
Hey doofus, 

I have nothing to say to you. I'm not going to play your "I'm innocent" game. You are a ringer, anyone who looks at your voting record will see it. Why do I need to argue with you? Honesty obviously isn't your strong suit.

If I'm not addressing you, then stop addressing me and whining about being called out as a ringer.

You people sicken me. You're running around the board deceitfully fixing votes, and when it's pointed out, YOU get angry and all uppity righteous. Do you see me prostituting myself to the mod? The only pos here is you.

My only regret in outing you is that more atheists now know of your ringer service. Voting debate requests must be pouring in to you. Go honor them. I tire of your guilty whining.
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@ethang5
for someone with nothing to say to me, you sure as hell spend a lot of time following me around saying things.

You keep calling me a ringer - and keep saying that anyone who looks at my voting record can see - yet you never explain exactly what it is about my voting record that you find so objectionable (well, asside from the examples that can be shown to be complete fabrication).

disgusted
Debates: 0
disgusted
@wilter
Yeah, I laugh like hell at the poor little school girls ie you and thang taking great pleasure in your opponents being banned and then  crying like babies when you cop the same. It's the behaviour of what some would call cowards. But it's hilarious to the rest of us.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@disgusted
I'm the best damn coward in the game, then. I do what you say and do it so fucking well.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Ramshutu
...you sure as hell spend a lot of time following me around saying things.
I guess your pimp sending me an invite to this thread was stalking then. Grow a brain ringer.

You were a fake voter for hire. You got caught. Deal with it. Stop posting to me when I have directed no posts to you, and then buttaching about stalking. Stop being stupid.
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@RationalMadman
I would consider you a mediocre coward at best.

Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@ethang5
no, you repeatedly following me around, and replying to me with name calling and accusations, yet not explaining what it is - specifically - that you take issue with makes you a stalker.

For whatever reason, you can’t seem to leave me alone! Like I said, you’re the shit that won’t flush.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Ramshutu
What is that supposed to mean? Who are you even anyway?

You are like some guy stepping into prison telling a Kingpin who just called himself the illest coward in the game 'a mediocre coward best' and I'm here like mhmm is that a compliment or what?

Boy who are you even around here? Some guy who is getting out-trolled by fucking ethang5... How do you get out-trolled by ethang? LOL!

You think you know about debating, trolling, using the website well and all of that but all I see is some easily trollable, forum-whining voting-addict. Its cool with me that you do what you do but please know that it's not your place to judge me as anything, mediocre or not. You don't know me and frankly I like it that way. You will know me in time if you put in the work to get to know me but even then you'll never really know me, not truly. Even my own mother and best friends in life couldn't, can't and won't know the half of me. I am that cryptic puzzle operating in ways you can't even imagine a brain or person operating mentally and emotionally.

One minute I'm crying because you call me mediocre, the next you're outta my mind. I am both passionate and dead inside in the best combination possible. I am that rational motherfucking madman and you, sir, are nothing but a pigeon that shits votes around here and thinks it has the place to judge this alpha Owl. You aint around in the dark, stop acting like you know the ways I operate.

Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@RationalMadman
You just got out-trolled by the person who you said got out trolled by Ethang.

Think about that, for a moment.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Ramshutu
I would think but I'm too dumb too.
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@RationalMadman
Nah, you’re a mediocre dumb person too.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Ramshutu
That's nice to know. What else am I mediocre at in your less-than-mediocre quality of judgement?
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@RationalMadman
follow up questions.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Ramshutu
Is mediocre just above average, just below average or exactly average in the context you use it?