Mod games

Author: DrChristineFord

Total: 10
DrChristineFord
Debates: 2
DrChristineFord
Dear debateart members

As you probably know, the mod team and a few others have set up a shared spreadsheet where they gamble on aspects of the site, such as how many posts forum topics will reach or which member will receive the most complaints about them.  When invited to join this game, I refused, and Castin in sent the following in a pm to me, referring to members on this site.  I quote exactly:  "they're all weirdos.  They don't have feelings.  F"ck them"
Excuse me for the slight edit.

In light of current site events I have decided to share this.

All the best,

Christine (not my real name)

thett3
Debates: 2
thett3
Wow, thanks for letting us know. I always suspected something like this was happening. Some of bsh’s extremely bizarre behavior (like sending wylted a nasty pm, deleting it, then banning wylted when he complained) can be explained by trying to provoke people in order to win his bets 
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
The actually doesn't surprise me. We should all be allowed to bet on the spreadsheet though. 
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@thett3
An accurate recounting of events. Thanks for being one of the few who still value the truth here.
Wylted
Wylted
I think part of the ban may also be about my fast climb up the forum leaderboard.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Is this actually true?
sadolite
Debates: 0
sadolite
Meh, who cares. It's just a debate site. People wanna bet on stupid stuff, again who cares. No skin off anybodies nose except the guy who loses the bet. Stopped caring what people think of me or whether they like me decades ago.

Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Vader
Of course it's not true. Why would Castin randomly PM someone that has 1 post the entire time on this site? Who even knows this person exists? I did bc they tried to pretend they were Ms. Ford... already starting out on a lie and i called that out too. This is a sockpuppet account to troll. I say perm ban it immediately. 
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@sadolite
Same here... but i have come to notice A LOT of people care what random people on the internet have to say... it's def. weird to me, but maybe you compete with me in the having thick skin department. Not many do as i've come to notice. 
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
Shows what kind of people they  are. And Castin