If this is true we need to do something

Author: Vader

Total: 44
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader

I am very hesitant to believe this... but if it is true... action needs to be taken

But 99% of me believes this is false

DebateArt.com
Debates: 0
DebateArt.com
-->
@Vader
I have no idea but I want my % lol
bsh1
Debates: 14
bsh1
-->
@Vader
It's not true, and as should be clear by the obvious absurdity of it all. People are just trolling moderation to because moderation is a great troll target. To quote Castin quoting someone else: "Are you not entertained?" 

But yeah, it's just a load of BS designed to stir the pot. These kinds of posts pop up every time there's drama involving a moderation decision.
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@bsh1
I say just perm ban that account =) I mean seriously though, i'm pretty sure it's a sockpuppet account to troll. 
bsh1
bsh1
-->
@Outplayz
You may be right. However, there's no reason I know of to perm-ban it.
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@bsh1
I know, i was just joking around. My main point is that it's a sockpuppet account and SupaDudz need not worry it's for real... i'm 99% sure it's a fake troll account. 
bsh1
bsh1
-->
@Outplayz
Yeah, lol.

RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
-->
@bsh1
Multi accounting, pm doxxing an assistant mod with non-mod-related pm. Faking pm to bastardize mod char and inult mod team's integrity.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@bsh1
You need to stop tolerating such behaviour. You need to be told this in public now, I said in pm before but I need to make it clear to you:

You leniency is encouraged by users that spit in your face for having it and are only allowed to do so due to it. Stop being a coward, stop being naive, there is a game of politics here and you can start playing it or have your career die as more and more people campaign against you, believing the BS of the abusive trash-talkers and your own kidness becomes the very reason you're not in power anymore. 

drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
Fake objectionable behavior (which isn't even objectionable if it were true) conjured up that distracts from the real objectionable behavior.
bsh1
bsh1
-->
@RationalMadman
You need to stop tolerating such behaviour.
I am not, despite the misconception of some, a dictator. People are free to disagree with me, and to do so publicly and harshly. As the one wielding power, it is my duty to not just exercise that power as I see best, but to provide others wide latitude to criticize those decisions. The freedom to criticize is the root essence of political liberty.

I am not here to play a political game. I am here to moderate as best I can, end of story.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@bsh1
For someone who was so not into episode 2 Anakin... You really do embody Padmé Amidala in how you conduct yourself as our Queen. It's sad how she ends up but nice that you and her love the world that you wish this was in spite of its corruption and flaws.
bsh1
bsh1
-->
@RationalMadman
You really do embody Padme Amidala in how you conduct yourself as our Queen
I've always thought of myself more as a Queen Elizabeth type, or a Boadicea for liberal values. But Padme's cool too. She makes some great fashion choices...except for that one thing she wore in the Senate rotunda in PM. It made her look like she had horns or something. Gross. 
Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
-->
@Vader
I wager 400 quatloos on the newcomer.
blamonkey
Debates: 24
blamonkey
Without starting any new flamewars, the person is clearly joking as Dr. Ford is in reference to the Kavanaugh accuser. Essentially, the troll is making fun of what he sees to be a wild assertion that he thinks is equivalent to the accusation of Dr. Ford. 
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@bsh1
I am not, despite the misconception of some, a dictator. People are free to disagree with me, and to do so publicly and harshly. As the one wielding power, it is my duty to not just exercise that power as I see best, but to provide others wide latitude to criticize those decisions. The freedom to criticize is the root essence of political liberty.
I'm personally glad you can moderate in such a way that a clear troll account isn't something you'll jump to conclusions and just punish without the proper steps afforded to real accounts. I think you're doing a better job for what it's worth. I may in the future disagree with a decision, but as of now i am seeing the mod team get their acts together more and more. Keep up the good work.

When you say "Queen Elizabeth" ... do you mean Elizabeth Bathory? I so hope you do ;p She's my favorite queen of horrors. 

Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@Outplayz
I was banned for basically doing the same thing. He is far from fair.
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Wylted
Have you had any other warnings? Plus, yours was more malicious bc you are an active member and to a lot of people you could have come off as serious and/or are more believable. Not a clear troll account with 2 posts in its entirety. 
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Outplayz
So I have more credibility, so I should be banned quicker? You still don't know the truth. I have said I did what was accused and didn't. Either could be true. I could have lied and said I didn't to protect bsh1's reputation, which I have a history of hurting myself to protect/ The only evidence Castin had for my ban is a screenshot of our PMs (where I reveal private details about myself, which bsh1 was okay sharing with a user out of the loop on those issues), screen shots are easy to fake though. We used to all pretty much fake screenshots for LULz, so Castin was being an idiot for accepting that as evidence, but honestly Castin is a fanboy of BSH1 so he was being believed over me no matter what, also Castin lacks the intellect to see that it was possible I retracted my statement in private to protect somebody who is a confidant of mine.
Wylted
Wylted
I had no warnings, but I was told if I groveled at BSH1's feet, than I could possibly avoid being banned from the site, but there was nothing I could do to avoid being banned from reporting votes on debates.
Wylted
Wylted
What's hilarious is I have never reported a vote on a debate, but they still banned me from doing so for some moronic reason.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Digging your own grave post by post, Wylted.
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Outplayz
You have gotten so disgusting
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Wylted
So you're still insisting on that he said that crap? Do you think we are all idiots? So forgive me if everything else you're saying is hard to believe at this point. 
bsh1
bsh1
-->
@Outplayz
When you say "Queen Elizabeth" ... do you mean Elizabeth Bathory? I so hope you do ;p She's my favorite queen of horrors. 
Sorry :( Not a horror guy. I meant Queen Elizabeth I of England.

Outplayz
Outplayz
Really Poly... all i can say is you have no clue what i'm up to. 
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Outplayz
You know he did pm me to tell me to kill myself before? He openly admits this. The point is, they Don't know what's true. Bsh1 was believed merely on his reputation as perceived by Castin. The fact is what I did was not a bannable offense, and they used a puppet to insulate themselves from criticism.  And why should somebody with a history of Pming  me disgusting things, be believed over somebody who never makes these sorts of accusations, and only made the accusation in a single instance. I could have used that accusation to win debates in the past. Why did I wait until now? The reason may be more obvious than it seems, because it actually happened.  
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Wylted
Next time take a screenshot. What i can tell from this situation is that since you can do that... it's very unlikely the mods will be malicious in PMs knowing it can hurt them. There is a very low percentage chance they will snap and be malicious... but, maybe it can happen, they're no more than human. But... from your end, take a screenshot so we can all see for ourselves. Just saying it isn't very believable especially considering the shit storm that will come their way if they do something like that... that's why it's hard to believe. But... if it does happen, take a screenshot or a picture with your phone and post it. 
bsh1
bsh1
-->
@Wylted
You know he did pm me to tell me to kill myself before?
More than 2 years ago, I told you once to "go jump off a cliff." It's an expression of frustration, not an active call for you to kill yourself. That should be self-evident. That you chose to misrepresent my comment as me actively urging you to end your life only further reflects your lack of honesty.
bsh1
bsh1
-->
@Outplayz
Screenshots were shared with Castin, who concluded that they proved Wylted was lying.