Best Poster

Author: ethang5

Total: 17
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
Besides yourself, name the 2 posters at Dart who you think consistently make the best posts.

(Please don't use this as an excuse to throw shade at anyone.)

Mine are PGA2.0 and dylancatlow

There are others, but the post limits it to only 2.

RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman
-->
@ethang5
@Outplayz
@Castin
Castin and Outplayz.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@RationalMadman
Good choices. They were among my "others".
Outplayz
Debates: 0
Outplayz
-->
@RationalMadman
Thanks man. I nominate you too bc i truly enjoy reading your posts.. not just to compliment back.

I also enjoy reading from BRU7AL, EtrnlVw, and SecularMerlin.  
ResurgetExFavilla
ResurgetExFavilla
analgesic, dylan, drafter, and Wylted
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@ResurgetExFavilla
We'll just agree to see only dylan and drafter. Only 2 renegade. Only 2. But good choices. Draft especially.
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@ethang5
Only two?? I'll pick three from three different categories....Mhykiel,(Theist) Outplayz (agnostic) and 3RU7AL (atheist), more so Outplayz when he's not policing moderators (JK)...hard not to pick my fav members though, perhaps they are the same as my fav posters (minus a few). 
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Outplayz
Hey outz,

Seems your status has risen since your DDO days. You go boy!

Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@EtrnlVw
Lol trust me i can tell we butt heads on the moderation issues... but, it would be astronomically weird if there wasn't something we couldn't disagree on. 
Castin
Castin
-->
@RationalMadman
Castin and Outplayz.
I don't really make good posts these days. Preoccupation with mod stuff has drawn my attention away from participating in discussions in the forums.

I'll agree on Outplayz.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Castin
I mean I am first place, you are third. I agree he is supreme in his consistent quality despite his quantity. You pick and choose when to try but even your mod-forum-posts are good. You are undeniably the one who should be head mod other than me and I got no fucking qualms saying it out loud anymore.
Castin
Castin
-->
@RationalMadman
Yeah I'll have to disagree there. I shouldn't be head mod. Not fit for it.

I'm musing on my two picks. Mm...
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Castin
I'll accept your disagreement as deputy/vice mod material response. :)
Castin
Castin
-->
@RationalMadman
Lol. Okay. :)

I think Virt does a fine job though.

27 days later

EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Outplayz
Lol yeah it would be, especially since we have a lot in common. We should hook up on FB or somethin. The strong hand moderation didn't bother me much for two main reasons, one I'm not really some trouble maker so strong mod doesn't effect my participation here and two I thought it would be a really great way to raise the bar for the future of the forum. Kind of setting the example early before it gets much larger in numbers and even with that the place is still out of control lol, especially in the religious section of course.
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@EtrnlVw
I use this site a lot more than my FB account. I don't think i even remember the password. I've always valued online friends more than any real friend i've had. It's a bunch of idiots on FB so i tend to stay away from that platform lol. 

I know where you are coming from with the mod stuff and i agree to a certain degree. The thing about me is that i've coached some kids that the internet is the best place to practice handling bullying. These are kids that had no come back skills and just took it so they were really frustrated like there was something wrong with them. I always gave them one specific advice and it was to go on the internet and to start trouble or mix up in the trouble with a visible troll and 1) practice come backs and witty remarks and 2) let it not affect them at all if they fail. Of course i also told them if they started trouble and hurt someone to tell them what they are up to and that they are sorry. They were good kids so i told them that might happen but to just tell them they are practicing and watch the magic of the other person forgiving them almost instantly. This is how i got witty and overcame certain social fears. So, i know the internet is very good for this practice. That is the only reason, at least the main reason, i think it is good to have a lax platform. Right now i direct them to Youtube comments bc it's best there in regards to freedom of words. If sites like this could do it too it is just a benefit in my eyes. It may offend others, but you have no clue who it is actually helping in the long run... sometimes even the abused. But of course i think there should be a limit... i'm just really lax on that limit due to this reason. I've never explained myself so this is my reason. 
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Outplayz
I use this site a lot more than my FB account. I don't think i even remember the password. I've always valued online friends more than any real friend i've had. It's a bunch of idiots on FB so i tend to stay away from that platform lol. 

LOL oh okay. I like this communication, I only suggested FB because TBH I hate not knowing who or what I'm talking to, especially someone like you who I like. FB is silly but I have all my life on there pretty much, pics ect ect...I like FB cause I can see whom I am addressing. I like to know people more personal but it's cool.