if i didnt care about getting banned i would call the moderation team a bunch of faggots

Author: Wylted

Total: 14
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
but since i dont wanna get banned and respect authority i would never do that haha, but wouldnt that be wild lol

-----------------

Did that get your attention. Apparently this is acceptable behavior.

The sheer hypocrisy of banning me "an obvious and blatant lie that it crossed into trolling territory." , but allowing a user to call the mod tem a bunch of faggots (even if it is true) is ridiculous. Thett should be banned and reprimanded and the fact that Thett is still here is absurd.

The fact that we have an autistic user literally threatening every member of the plastics and even the loose outliers of the group, who are not official members of it, but more like honorary members, is ridiculous. Nobody should be allowed to call a bunch of users "Faggots" and get away with it merely because they are good at subtlety. Nobody should be allowed to threaten other users just because they attempt and fail at subtlety.

Thett should get a ban, and the fact he isn't is hypocrisy on the mod team's part. I would never get away with it, because I don't have Thett's level of prestige, and that's fucked up. No user should have more rights than another. I would never get away with the threats, because despite the mental illness, I have not exibited enough crazy behavior to excuse such actions. No user should be allowed special privileges.

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Castin
@thett3
@David
Why isn't Thett and the other user I mentioned banned? Why the hypocrisy? Somebody tag bsh1, he has blocked me. So ignorant of a mod to block a member, especially since I may need to report some activity that needs immediate attention.
thett3
Debates: 2
thett3
-->
@Wylted
nice try, but clearly you don't understand satire
Wylted
Wylted

I think Thett is controlled opposition. He is being told to be a blatant asshole as a way to discredit the anti-moderation crowd.
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
Wylted at his finest.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@thett3
Mine was satire also, keep sucking bsh1's dick and being controlled opposition.
Wylted
Wylted
Google cointel pro. This is a play right out of the deep state's playbook. This is some Saul Alinsky shit, and an obvious play by bsh1 and how he behaves.

thett3
Debates: 2
thett3
-->
@Wylted

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@thett3
I said you had more "prestige" which means the same thing. so fuck off with your lack of creativity.
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
-->
@Wylted
If you believe this to be true, consider that all you're doing here is giving them a signal boost.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@drafterman
elaborate please. What does giving them a "signal boost" mean?
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
-->
@Wylted
The whole point of the strategy you are suggestion is that it exploits people's finite attention span. By calling attention to it and linking to it, you are actually contributing to it by basically forcing people to pay attention to it. You are amplifying the amount of time that is spent on paying attention to that stuff and therefore helping to distract away from your own message.
ResurgetExFavilla
Debates: 0
ResurgetExFavilla
-->
@thett3
Oh my God Thett, you can't just tell people that they're faggots.
Mharman
Debates: 18
Mharman
Well isn't this a gem of a thread.