Disgusting RINO admits to killing Ukrainians to hurt Russia.

Author: Greyparrot

Total: 29
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot

100 billion dollars later....250k Dead Ukrainians...
RationalMadman
Debates: 562
RationalMadman
As opposed to helping and enabling a tyranny sweep an imperial invasion on an ally, without consequence.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@RationalMadman
You're obviously referring to the 2014 violation of the Minsk peace treaty by Ukraine. With Allies like those, who needs enemies?

As America looks to remilitarize both Japan and Germany, you have to wonder if America is planning for a 4th Reich. Not too far fetched since Americans are literally paying European Nazis to kill Russians right now.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Greyparrot
Russia is the imperialist fascist state, 'Nazi' is just playing semantics there.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@RationalMadman
Sure. Support people that break peace treaties. You must like endless wars for profit, just like that despicable worm Lindsey Graham.
Please tell me you didn't support Iraq too.

You are worse than Trump for supporting that Republican snake. Go Raytheon, Go Lockheed. Support the rich. Kill the poor people.

Rah. Rah. Rah.

Didn't you watch the movie Iron Man? That was a warning, not a "how to" guide at waging war for profit.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Wylted
“The war is not meant to be won, it is meant to be continuous. Hierarchical society is only possible on the basis of poverty and ignorance.”
-George Orwell
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Greyparrot
I don't support any American Party-based Republican, to be quite honest.

I just don't see why either that this makes her less of a Republican if you know what a Republic's values are nor do I see why this is opposed by you since Putin is by far extremely anti-Republic.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Greyparrot
It is pragmatically beneficial to America even totally emotionlessly to achieve its end goals whether strategic or moral, to make a long gruelling example out of Russia. It helps dissuade anyone else to get cocky and tyrannise surrounding areas. China probably still will with Taiwan but that history is very complex, Taiwan actually thinks it is the real China, for starters.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Greyparrot
Sure. Support people that break peace treaties. You must like endless wars for profit
This is quite literally what Putin embodies at the moment. Except he doesn't need to profit too much in cash, his currency is power.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@RationalMadman
Did you even read my Orwell quote? American Republicans are using the war as a reason to convince poor Americans to become debt slaves to the big war machine, namely, Lockheed, Boeing, and Raytheon.

How could you possibly invent any twisted logic to support these crony Republicans? Wrong is wrong. We could have had peace in 2014 if Ukraine did NOT violate the Minsk treaty. Peace and prosperity for everyone. Instead it's death and servitude. Why would you support another Iraq?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@RationalMadman
It is pragmatically beneficial to America
Obviously not. People in power in America are getting crazy rich off this war. It's not helping the little guy one bit. How can you not see this? Why would you support an endless war JUST like Iraq and Afghanistan? There's no moral reason for endless wars, period.
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Greyparrot
They are playing with people's lives here which is terrible. Most foreign policy is a game between the west and China/Russia to maneuver for nuclear and strategic superiority. 

My opinion. We should be neutral. Fuck the world. If we do what is right and assume everyone else will also than we can have a peaceful world 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
I'm just hoping people can stop hating Putin long enough to at least hear out the war torn Ukrainians that actually want peace like they had in 2014.
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Greyparrot
They won't get it. The war is not about them. It's because they want to simultaneously use Ukraine as a buffer zone to the west and also eventually keep some nukes right on Russia's border for first strike capabily
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Greyparrot
by Peace you mean Putin tyrannises them?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@RationalMadman
Putin wasn't killing anyone in 2014. I get that you have an irrational hatred of the man, but that's a fact.

Most people had an irrational hatred for Saddam Hussein, but did that really warrant a 2 decade war promoted by Republican Bush, trillions of dollars laundered to rich people, with over one million Iraqi killed? There has to be another way!
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Greyparrot
George Orwell wasn't far wrong.

A literary favourite of mine.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@RationalMadman
Whatever propaganda keeps you feeding the war machine bro. Lots of people hated Saddam, didn't have to end up with a 20 year rape of the country by the USA with over 1 million dead.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Greyparrot
Have you ever considered you're the victim of false flag propaganda?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@RationalMadman
Also, just so you know, Ukraine was committing war crimes right up to the violation of the 2014 peace treaty that UKRAINE BROKE.

There's a better way that doesn't involve 20 year long civil wars. Did you learn NOTHING from the shitshow America funded in Syria?

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Greyparrot
Yes but the leader of Ukraine doing that was a Russian Stooge, it's not a conspiracy it's a near-confirmed fact since every move he made was Pro-Russian-Anti-EU. That leader is the whole reason Ukraine never made it into NATO or the EU...
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@RationalMadman

Have you ever considered you're the victim of false flag propaganda?
There's no propaganda when it is clearly objectifiable USA was WRONG to prolong every war they have waged in your lifetime.
Ukraine violating the Minsk treaty is a googleable FACT.

Ukraine broke the 2014 Minsk Agreement because of actions taken by Ukrainian military forces in the conflict in eastern Ukraine. These actions include:
-Ukrainian forces continuing to engage in combat operations against pro-Russian separatists after the agreement was signed.
-Ukraine's failure to fully implement the ceasefire and withdraw heavy weapons from the front line as agreed.
-Ukraine's failure to grant autonomy to the separatist regions of Donetsk and Luhansk and to provide amnesty to separatist fighters.
-Some see the Ukrainian military operation as an attempt to retake control of the region, which would be seen as a violation of the Minsk Agreement, which calls for a ceasefire and negotiations to resolve the conflict.

You wanna sit there and justify Iraq and Syria, it seems to me no worse than jerking off on someone's grave. War jollies...

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Most people in Donetsk that may have wanted to remain in Ukraine clearly don't want that after the 2014 violation of the treaty by Ukraine.

Why would you support enslavement and capture of a whole region by a tyrannical government? It's utter nonsense to continue to support this tragedy that could have been all avoided if the USA didn't strongly encourage Ukraine to violate the 2014 peace deal. That's what I consider "illegitimate." as if there exists a contrived legitimate reason to ever do that to any community of people. The people in the Donetsk matter. Even if one can't get a mental erection waving their flag around like they wave Ukraine's.

They still deserve to be left in the peace they were promised in 2014 by Ukraine.
bmdrocks21
Debates: 6
bmdrocks21
-->
@Greyparrot
I actually appreciate the candidness. Better than the “muh democracy” crowd
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@bmdrocks21
I am just praying everyone finally has their "jo jo rabbit moment" when they realize they actually don't have to wage war on a rabbit just because propaganda says so.

Nobody understands my profile picture.
bmdrocks21
Debates: 6
bmdrocks21
-->
@Greyparrot
What is your pfp?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@bmdrocks21
It's a snapshot of the exact scene on the movie jojo Rabbit where the boy chooses to not do what the crowd tells him to do.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
German Chancellor Merkel admits she plotted with Ukraine to break the 2014 peace deal.