White Supremacy does not exist in America today.

Author: YouFound_Lxam

Total: 286
YouFound_Lxam
Debates: 32
YouFound_Lxam
Prove me wrong. 
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Do you get beat up at school a lot?
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
Only a white supremacist would say that.
K_Michael
Debates: 38
K_Michael
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Supremacy is an odd term to use, as it can be used both to assert the belief that whites are inherently superior to blacks, as well as to point out the systemic disparity in wealth, incarceration, social standing against blacks in favor of whites.
To avoid confusion between these two exclusive conditions, let's call the first belief white supremacy, and the second one white privilege. The first unequivocally exists, in that organizations such as the Ku Klux Klan openly support this belief.
White privilege is also very easy to observe in many aspects of the United States, from police brutality and incarceration rates, to income gaps and wealth mobility.
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
Why would a white supremacist claim not to be Superior to non whites? How would claiming that whites aren't superior be an indication the person thinks whites are superior?
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@K_Michael
White privilege is also very easy to observe in many aspects of the United States, from police brutality and incarceration rates, to income gaps and wealth mobility.
Not really, unless you have a weird definition. If a black person suddenly turned white tomorrow, if he resisted police they would still have to use force to get compliance. If a the guy was caught drug dealing, he would have to be arrested and if he was uneducated he would struggle to get a high paying job.

None of what you stated is really race related and a lot of it has more to do with socioeconomic status
K_Michael
K_Michael
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Blacks are twice as likely to be killed by police officers per capita compared to whites.
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
Go to YouTube and type in police audit and watch the videos and see what happens.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@K_Michael
Obviously they have more police interactions, but did you know that if you just look at police interactions as a percentage than whites are killed more often. 

People are killed in proportion to how often they make themselves a perceived lethal threat to cops. It's not racial. If you reach for a gun and are white (or look like you are), the cop isn't going to go "well this guy is white, I better let him kill me" no they defend themselves LOL. 
Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Tell it to the 450 white supremacist organizations in this country kiddie.

The Southern Poverty Law Center lists 100 white nationalist groups, 78 racist skinhead, 99 neo-Nazi, 43 neo-confederate and 130 Ku Klux Klan chapters.

PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
I watch police audit all the time. It shows a lot of tense situations and a lot of it is made more tense because of asshole cops. What it doesn't show is systematic racism by police. It's a good channel. I also watch audit the audit
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Sidewalker
The Southern Poverty Law Center lists 100 white nationalist groups, 78 racist skinhead, 99 neo-Nazi, 43 neo-confederate and 130 Ku Klux Klan chapters.
I think they also lost groups like the daughters of the confederacy as white supremacist so their numbers should be taken with a grain of salt
K_Michael
K_Michael
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
if you just look at police interactions as a percentage than whites are killed more often. 
You clearly don't know what per capita means. There are more than 4x as many whites as blacks in the US, yet the ratio killed by police is about 2:1, indicating AS I STATED BEFORE, that blacks are twice as likely per capita to be killed in a police interaction.
K_Michael
K_Michael
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
I think they also lost groups like the daughters of the confederacy as white supremacist so their numbers should be taken with a grain of salt
Daughter of the Confederacy built a monument commemorating the KKK.[1] They're white supremacists.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@K_Michael
Correct but per Capita is not a fair measurement. You have to look at it by percentage of police interactions. Total interactions is about 60% to 40% and more than half of police killings are against whites. 
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@K_Michael
Reaching back to 1926 for that one LOL. 
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@K_Michael
Blacks are twice as likely to be killed by police officers per capita compared to whites.
Because the majority of crime in the U.S. comes from the black community, due to the high fatherless home rate. 
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@PREZ-HILTON

The Southern Poverty Law Center lists 100 white nationalist groups, 78 racist skinhead, 99 neo-Nazi, 43 neo-confederate and 130 Ku Klux Klan chapters.
Yeah, we should probably rely on YouFound_Lxam for more accurate data.

Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Do you get beat up at school a lot?
He's gotta be home schooled.
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@K_Michael
So technically you are correct, but it is not a race problem, it is a culture problem. 
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Sidewalker
I merely ask people trust my intuition over facts they independently verify
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Sidewalker
Nope, go to a public school, and not beat up. 
Actually, it would be pretty hard to beat up a 6'2 185lb gym rat. 
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
How is saying I am not superior over other races, make me a white supremacist?
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Nope, go to a public school, and not beat up. 
Actually, it would be pretty hard to beat up a 6'2 185lb gym rat. 
LOL, yeah, that's the ticket....and an astronaut too, yeah, an astronaut, that's the ticket...a 6'2 185lb gym rat astronaut, that's the ticket.
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Sidewalker
and an astronaut too
K_Michael
K_Michael
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
So technically you are correct, but it is not a race problem, it is a culture problem. 
Almost definitely. Immigrant blacks from places like Nigeria tend to attain higher education and have higher employment rates than native blacks. This doesn't mean that blacks aren't discriminated against, though. You could likely cite similar statistics against rednecks vs city people, there is both a culture of low wealth mobility, but they are also discriminated against by how they dress and speak. There is both a culture in the black/redneck community to avoid higher education and a culture in rich urban whites to discriminate against those same groups.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
I can confirm rich whites are assholes
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@K_Michael
Almost definitely. Immigrant blacks from places like Nigeria tend to attain higher education and have higher employment rates than native blacks. This doesn't mean that blacks aren't discriminated against, though. You could likely cite similar statistics against rednecks vs city people, there is both a culture of low wealth mobility, but they are also discriminated against by how they dress and speak. There is both a culture in the black/redneck community to avoid higher education and a culture in rich urban whites to discriminate against those same groups.
Black and redneck culture both have the same problem when it comes to crime and violence.
Fatherless homes, or homes with a bad father figure.

And not just a bad father figure, but a really bad father figure.

Yes, people make fun of how other dress, and look, but that doesn't line up with any statistics.

Again, it's not a race problem, it's a culture problem. 
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Sidewalker
Yea, so to not be defined as an internet troll, you have to be a failure to your family living in your mom's basement, loser.
Some of us have good genetics and take care of ourselves you know.