Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
🙄 Stupidity. And people buy this steamy shit  
K_Michael
Debates: 38
K_Michael
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Polywitch. Please begin a new thread with that as a topic instead of sidetracking this thread. 
I seem to remember recently having a conversation about abortion with you in a thread about gender reassignment surgery.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Stephen
Q. What do you call a man with three planks on his head.

A. Headwood Woodwood.
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@zedvictor4

Thinking about it , Vic. I wonder, do Witches promote to vacuum cleaners  after passing out on completing their Witches Reiki Attunement course?

The Polly-Witches course in Reiki Attunement

Stephen
Stephen
@the Witch.

🙄 Stupidity. And people buy this steamy shit  

You're the one taking the Reiki Attunement course, Witch. 

The Polly-Witches course in Reiki Attunement.

What are the 5 principles of Reiki?

Here's how to use these principles as daily mantras or guidance.
  • 1. Recognize and release angry feelings. The first principle, “I release angry thoughts,” focuses on improving your relationship with anger. ...
  • 2. Recognize and let go of worry. ...
  • 3. Practice gratitude. ...
  • 4. Recognize your own consciousness. ...
  • 5. Practice kindness.

Sounds like an anger-management course to me.

Is this where you come to "release your own angry thoughts", Witch? Because we know it hasn't helped you with 2,3,4 or 5.

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Stephen
6. Practice swearing a lot.

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas

Polytheist-Witch,

YOUR DUMBFOUNDED QUOTE AGAIN: "Witches aren't mediums you fucking retard poser."

But, nonetheless, witches are NECROMANCERS you stupid Bible fool!

“A man or a woman who is a medium or a necromancer SHALL SURELY BE PUT TO DEATH. They shall be stoned with stones; their blood shall be upon them.” (Leviticus 20:27)

NECROMANCER: a person who uses witchcraft or sorcery, especially to reanimate dead people or to foretell the future by communicating with them:

Polytheist-Witch, after you come back from being banned all the time, you get more embarrassingly stupid every time! LOL!
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
The only person in the Bible reanimating dead people is fucking Jesus, moron. Witches can't actually raise the dead, I'm sorry your ass is stuck in cinema mode but that shit don't happen in real life. Dip shit retard. 
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen, POLYTHEIST-WITCH,

Regarding your post #16, showing other biblical passages relative to the Hell Bound Polytheist-Witch, whereas, I only needed one verse to show POLYTHEIST-WITCH to be the continued Bible fool!

Lest we forget, these passages from the inspired word of Jesus the Christ are also to be followed by us Christians:

“Do not turn to mediums or necromancers; do not seek them out, and so make yourselves unclean by them: I am the Lord your God." (Leviticus 19:31)

“If a person turns to mediums and necromancers, whoring after them, I will set my face against that person and will cut him off from among his people." (Leviticus 20:6)

"Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God." (Galatians 5:19-21)

"And he burned his sons as an offering in the Valley of the Son of Hinnom, and used fortune-telling and omens and sorcery, and dealt with mediums and with necromancers. He did much evil in the sight of the Lord, provoking him to anger." (2 Chronicles 33:6)

As is shown, Polytheist-Witch gets dumber and dumber over time because of her "Witchy Ways."  LOL!

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas

POLYTHEIST-WITCH,

YOUR QUOTE SAYING DICTIONARY.COM IS WRONG:   "Witches can't actually raise the dead, ...."

NECROMANCER: a person who uses witchcraft or sorcery,  especially to reanimate dead people or to foretell the future by communicating with them:

Show the membership that Dictionary.com is wrong in when they state using witchcraft one can reanimate dead people!

BEGIN: 

Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
“Do not turn to mediums or necromancers; do not seek them out, and so make yourselves unclean by them: I am the Lord your God." (Leviticus 19:31)

“If a person turns to mediums and necromancers, whoring after them, I will set my face against that person and will cut him off from among his people." (Leviticus 20:6)
Not witchcraft.

"Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God." (Galatians 5:19-21)
How much of that have you and every other shmoo gotten into? LOL, dumbass.

I've never sacrificed any children yet but I'll give you the last one. Good thing I'm not a Christian/ Jew and I don't have to worry about heaven or Sheol. 
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Witches can't raise dead people, moron. The only one in the Bible raising the dead is Jesus, dumb fuck.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
As is shown, Polytheist-Witch gets dumber and dumber over time because of her "Witchy Ways."  LOL!

I did have to remind our resident Witch that the most famous Witch in the bible was a medium after she had denied " Witches were not mediums",#19 Brother D.

The Witch of Endor.

Maybe with the Witches up-and-coming first celebration day of year; Imbolc , we will see a brand new, polite well mannered and kinder Witch emerge?

Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Stephen
Just because a holiday is Wiccan or Celtic doesn't make it something that all witches celebrate, fucking tard. Especially since witchcraft is a practice and not a religion stupid fucking retard. 
Stephen
Stephen
@ the Witch.

, fucking tard................stupid fucking retard. 

You're the one taking the Reiki Attunement course, Witch. 🤣

The Polly-Witches course in Reiki Attunement., 🤣

What are the 5 principles of Reiki?

Here's how to use these principles as daily mantras or guidance.
  • 1. Recognize and release angry feelings. The first principle, “I release angry thoughts,” focuses on improving your relationship with anger. ...
  • 2. Recognize and let go of worry. ...
  • 3. Practice gratitude. ...
  • 4. Recognize your own consciousness. ...
  • 5. Practice kindness.

Sounds like an anger-management course to me.

Is this where you come to "release your own angry thoughts", Witch? Because we know it hasn't helped you with 2,3,4 or 5.

zedvictor4 6. Practice swearing a lot.
Yes, and that too.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
No it's where I come to take a shit and watch you talk about my kids with brooms between their legs. 
Stephen
Stephen
@ the Witch.
watch you talk about my kids with brooms between their legs. 

You have repeated this lie  quite a few times now on this thread alone, Witch. It's about time that you produced some evidence for these disgusting accusations.

So when you are ready, I am sure that moderation would love to see it.

Off you fly now
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
The mods can do whatever they want about it I don't give a flying fuck. You and they know exactly when it was posted. You're just too pussy to stand by it.
Stephen
Stephen
@ the Witch

The mods can do whatever they want about it I don't give a flying fuck.

You certainly have a thing about "flying & fucking", Witch.

You and they know exactly when it was posted. You're just too pussy to stand by it.

I will stand by it if I have said it. So when you are ready.

Why are you taking me off block to post to me direct and then reblocking me immediately after?  
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
You are blocked, tard. I don't want you pming me. That's all a block does , fucking moron. 
Stephen
Stephen
@ the Witch

You are blocked, tard. I don't want you pming me. That's all a block does , fucking moron. 

🤣🤣🤣
Yes. I know I am blocked by you, but this doesn't stop you posting to me direct, does it, Witch?  And I have absolutely no reason to PM you. I  very much preferer to post to you on this open forum for all to see your "flying and fucking" responses. 

So, let's see those vulgar posts that you insist on alleging that I have posted.

Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Stephen
Yes. I know I am blocked by you, but this doesn't stop you posting to me direct, does it, Witch?  

No, retard, it doesn't. 
Stephen
Stephen
@ the Witch

The mods can do whatever they want about it I don't give a flying fuck.

You certainly have a thing about "flying & fucking", Witch. Yet not a single time have you even attempted to address the OP.  Why is that, Witch?

Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
Because I don't give a fuck about your OP, it's fucking stupid. And since witchcraft isn't in a religion it shouldn't even be in this forum. But whatever, dumbass.
Stephen
Stephen
@the Witch.

Stephen wrote: not a single time have you even attempted to address the OP.  Why is that, Witch?

the Witch wrote:  Because I don't give a fuck about your OP.
😂

witchcraft isn't in a religion
Opinion

Well it uses ritual and Magik. And one can score 23 points by SPELL-ing  the word W.I.T.C.H.C.R.A.F.T  in scrabble! and 18 for  abracadabra.
YouFound_Lxam
Debates: 32
YouFound_Lxam
Witches are possessed by demons. End of story. 
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Says a woman hating racists.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
A Witch is a pretendy super-naturalist.

Actually, rather like a theist.

A Polytheist is therefore doubly so.

And a Polytheist Witch is  obviously trebly so.

Ho Ho Ho said Santa.
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas

POLYTHEIST-WITCH,

Dear "Flying Machine," you have yet to give us actual citations in showing that Dictionary.com was wrong when they said necromancers, aka, witches, could not raise the dead like they stated in my post #60.

NECROMANCER: a person who uses witchcraft or sorcery,  especially to reanimate dead people   or to foretell the future by communicating with them:

AGAIN, show the membership that Dictionary.com is wrong in when they state using witchcraft one can reanimate dead people! Just find a safe "landing strip" around your place and instead of using your "witchy" hearsay, get on your computer and actually use citations on this topic for proof that Dictionary.com is wrong in defining necromancer as shown above, understood? 

BEGIN:

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas

POLYTHEIST-WITCH,

YOUR BIBLE STUPID QUOTE IN POST #42 OF BEING A TRUE DUMBASS IN FRONT OF THE MEMBERSHIP: "Witches can't raise dead people, moron. The only one in the Bible raising the dead is Jesus, dumb fuck."

Miss "Flying Machine," Jesus was NOT the only one raising the dead within the scriptures as shown below at your embarrassing expense:

PETER RAISED THE DEAD TABITHA: "Now there was in Joppa a disciple named Tabitha, which, translated, means Dorcas. She was full of good works and acts of charity.  In those days she became ill and died, and when they had washed her, they laid her in an upper room. Since Lydda was near Joppa, the disciples, hearing that Peter was there, sent two men to him, urging him, “Please come to us without delay.” So Peter rose and went with them. And when he arrived, they took him to the upper room. All the widows stood beside him weeping and showing tunics and other garments that Dorcas made while she was with them.  But Peter put them all outside, and knelt down and prayed; and turning to the body he said, “Tabitha, arise.” And she opened her eyes, and when she saw Peter she sat up.  And he gave her his hand and raised her up. (Acts 9:36-41)

PAUL RAISED THE DEAD EUTYCHUS: "Seated in a window was a young man named Eutychus, who was sinking into a deep sleep as Paul talked on and on. When he was sound asleep, he fell to the ground from the third story and was picked up deadPaul went down, threw himself on the young man and put his arms around him. “Don’t be alarmed,” he said. “He’s alive!” Then he went upstairs again and broke bread and ate. After talking until daylight, he left." (Acts 20:9-11) 

Now, using your term, who is now the dumb fuck? Thats right, it is YOU! .....  LOL!

NEXT "FLYING MACHINE" LIKE THE REALLY STUPID POLYTHEIST-WITCH AS SHOWN ABOVE, AND LOOKING FOR A PLACE TO LAND, WILL BE ... ?