+++Presidential Update+++ 1/52

Author: PREZ-HILTON

Total: 160
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
Imagine telling a Congress hey, if you vote for me you have a chance of winning 25 but if you vote for my opponent you still have a chance of winning 50
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@RationalMadman
He has made me rescind the offer for meep votes or offer it to everybody. Thanks for setting up road blocks to the site's success 
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@RationalMadman
No money was paid out, and much as he most definitely should not have been claiming that he would do this, it doesn’t mean we’re going to rehash the election. 
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
I don't think either of the people who won will give a shit if I just donate the $75 to the site. I will give each a couple of days to contact me
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
You didnt donate it to the site.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@whiteflame
You are a fool and I tell you that with the sincerest concern.

I am hurt that I used to admire you, both as a vote moderator, debater and strategist. You have lost the plot and have let a cheat into a legitimate seat of power.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ILikePie5
All his voters were in the 50 pool
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
Not yet. I got to make sure it is okay with the people I promised it to first and smooth that ober duh
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@RationalMadman
As always, I appreciate your insights.

If you disagree with my decisions, then so be it.

If I've changed your impression of me, then so be it.

At this point, based on our recent interactions, it seems like that's how it will stay for a while. You don't seem particularly interested in the kind of discussion that might yield something meaningful, and I may be responsible for some of that, so I'm not putting it all on you. If you honestly are expressing concern, though, you sure have a strange way of doing it via insults. That's consistently been a part of your dynamic with me, and it's working about as well now as it ever has.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Mr President.

On behalf of British debaters, may I extend our sincerest congratulations. 

I would also like to extend our hospitality, for when you will surely undertake your first Presidential visit to the U.K.

Unfortunately due to Brexit, Vice Presidents will have to be vetted in respect of bovine tuberculosis management policy.

And of course, our hospitality will also be extended to the First Lady/LBGTQetc. In all due respect of Trans-Atlantic pronoun and gender fluidity management policy.

PS.
An all inclusive one week package is available, staying at the Buckingham Hotel and Massage Suite, London. (Just ask for Fifi)

Flights courtesy of Yeti Airlines.
Best.Korea
Debates: 251
Best.Korea
To Polytheist-Witch: 

The reason you have no idea what the hell is going on here is because you're not an invested member of the site. You are a troll yourself, you have always been a troll, you've prided yourself on being a troll and now you want to be taken seriously. It's never going to happen cuz everyone knows you as a troll, you're hammering on the new people cuz you want to set up some sort of new established respectful position. Why I have no idea you go through these phases where you want to be a better person and it just doesn't work. This site is a joke it's always going to be a joke because even if you ban me for life there are so many idiots posting, insulting each other, trolling, multi-accounting. I was banned for a whole year and do you know how much the site increased membership in that year. Enough to cover the people that left with the Bish fiasco. They want to establish this place as a decent debate site. Delete everything, get rid of all the membership, force everyone to sign back up, block the people you know are trolls and start from scratch. 
Is a very concerning message.

When you were banned, some people wanted you back because they respect your freedom of speech.

Could you please return the favor and stop insulting our president?

If you get banned again, I will argue against the ban even if no one else agrees with me. However, you are making any future help extremely difficult with your insults.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
If you get banned again, I will argue against the ban even if no one else agrees with me. However, you are making any future help extremely difficult with your insults.
how about yours and wylted's actual hatespeech? you insult entire people such as you with the autistic.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
how about yours and wylted's actual hatespeech? you insult entire people such as you with the autistic.
Is a very misleading claim.

First, I abandoned the hatespeech completely, as promised before the elections. If you go to my profile, you will see that hatespeech was abandoned.

Second, this was not about hatespeech. It was about insults that make it difficult to remove ban.

If it was up to me, I would never ban Polytheist-Witch.
However, it is not up to me. If she gets banned again and if I have to convince someone to unban her, it will be difficult to convince that person in case she has previously insulted that same person many times over and over.
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Best.Korea
You forgot to switch accounts.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
You forgot to switch accounts.
Is a misguided claim. I was accused of being an alt many times, simply because people want to believe such a thing.
bmdrocks21
Debates: 6
bmdrocks21
-->
@Ramshutu
I definitely expected it from him. He is lauding his success with newer members rather than people with ‘old grudges’.

He basically inadvertently admits that the people who didn’t know how petty and immature he was were the ones that voted for him.

So, for some people, I do think it was unexpected
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@bmdrocks21
I will tell you why I am salty.

This coward pretended he wasn't really running, didn't have a genuine campaign for me to attack, didn't let the actual tearing each other apart and debate happen. If he had done that and no shady gift card bribery, no shady anything, I'd take the L. I did drop out year 1, I can take an L when I genuinely see myself losing.

Instead, he let me have my guard completely down, I never got the chance to expose him or prove I'd be better with any remote argumentation and strategy. He just completely surprise attacked me by tryharding behind the scenes out of fucking nowhere with no platform.
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@RationalMadman
Come on man, this isn’t a fair criticism. I actually thought white flame did a good job at trying to be fair here in an unbiased way. I don’t think he generally cares who was president but just wanted to make sure the overall outcome was as fair as possible. I thought his announcement was pretty straightforward evidence of him knowing that this was going to be a controversial decision but that it was the best he could have made given the circumstances.

I understand your probably very sore about the result, but you shouldn’t be. You put up a hell of a fight and it was close, and you will probably get it next time if you run I’d imagine with how active you are here.

Chin up buttercup, but go easy on white flame.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Lunatic
Wylted didn't run. He didn't have a platform, didn't let me engage him, attack his platform, attack his credibility or defend my own. He let me think it was going to be a cakewalk so I was like why dig up all his dirt in some callout thread that will look so dirty and toxic and may lose me the election as it will seem unprovoked.

Then he actually runs properly with full effort behind the scenes violating PM campaign rules and bribery rules as much as he felt he could get away with.

I have no reason to be fake nice to whiteflame until he starts banning based on that harsh feedback. I also didn't attack whiteflame there, the entire system is broken, where is Wylted's platform this year? Where could I have fought him?
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@RationalMadman
You don’t have to be fake nice to anyone, I just think you are misplacing blame on him for no reason man. If the system is broken maybe we should suggest a Meep that fixes things, requires a platform, candidates debating each other, and higher qualifications for voting eligibility or whatever else you want.

I think white flame was just trying to do his best job at being fair and unfortunately no matter what he decided he would severely piss off someone. He was damned if he did and damned if he didn’t but there was no animosity or personal gain from his decision so it doesn’t make sense to blame him for this IMO.

No offense to the other admins but white flame is one of the good ones lol
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Lunatic
we massively disagree on moderators (or 'admins'), I have already told you barney is my fave despite what he did to me.

I also am not interested in that stuff anymore. Some time from now, won't specify the years, I will make a website like this once I can seriously plan to fund an ad campaign of sorts and hire a long term PR person and on-and-off expert web developer for the tougher aspects of that.

Only Barney will have a shot at being a mod there, yes despite what he did to me. That is assured.

The rest of the mods here are a joke to me in terms of serious long-term moderation, they don't show sound judgement on a regular basis in their moderator decisions, Barney does and when he doesn't he at least is the one to cut down the time. I bet it is Barney giving whiteflame advice that leads to whiteflame appearing stable long-term.

Either way, I just don't care. Whiteflame is not my cup of tea.
bmdrocks21
Debates: 6
bmdrocks21
@RM

I could have sworn you have given a few other reasons for being ‘salty’.

But if your reason is expecting an easy win, you have no one to blame but yourself
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@bmdrocks21
But if your reason is expecting an easy win, you have no one to blame but yourself
They always underestimate me to their own detriment. I remember hearing Dolly Parton joke about a similar attitude towards her that helped her outsmart everyone around her and win.
Sir.Lancelot
Debates: 182
Sir.Lancelot
-->
@RationalMadman
@Wylted
Well hopefully, this rap battle will finally settle the one-sided tension between the two of you once and for all. 
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@badger
Lmao RM is a salty loser. Cue the salt Mr. Vice President 
Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
The tortoise didn't run. He let me think it was going to be a cakewalk so I was like why run as fast as I can and tire myself out, and perhaps injure myself.

- The hare.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Idk if it's an intellect issue or something but you guys act as if it would have been sensible and wise of me to have made a thread tearing deep into Wylted's past destroying his reputation unprovoked when he was running on a clown candidacy without any platform.

That's just ridiculous as fuck and could easily have lost me the election. You are crazy to even suggest it.
YouFound_Lxam
Debates: 32
YouFound_Lxam
How did this forum get 5 pages, just from presidential updates?
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
You lost anyway.
Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
Idk if it's an intellect issue or something but you guys act as if it would have been sensible and wise of me to have made a thread tearing deep into Wylted's past destroying his reputation unprovoked when he was running on a clown candidacy without any platform.

That's just ridiculous as fuck and could easily have lost me the election. You are crazy to even suggest it.
You feel that people seeing you attacking someone would have lost you the election - and yet feel you spending the last 4 years in this site systematically attacking people you don’t like did would not have lost you the election?

You launching into a tirade of attacks on Wylted - would be considered equally to the pope being Catholic, bears sh*tting in the woods and Oromagi responding to people with a sea of bullet points