+++Presidential Update+++ 1/52

Author: PREZ-HILTON

Total: 160
RationalMadman
Debates: 561
RationalMadman
and to you having absolutely fuck all to contribute to the website's forums than dragging me down, you pathetic cretin.
Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
and to you having absolutely fuck all to contribute to the website's forums than dragging me down, you pathetic cretin.
Are you sure it’s a good idea to attack me like this with the next election a mere 360 days away?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
I have no intention of running in that circus act. Wylted was literally able to win it with no platform at all and having acted as he's acted in the past.

That means the system is absolutely faulty, meaning to play to win in the system is now 2 years in a row proven to favour the piece of dirt who just shows up and says 'hey I'm gonna make DART supafamussss dolla dolla'

I am not interested. You also need to really take a step back and consider that as a percentage of what you post you're nothing more than a negative version of a lackey to me similar to the percent you said I was to Dart itself and that's not only more embarassing, it's closer to true for you.

You have apparently paid out of pocket relentlessly to keep this website going, I am so confused why. Imagine you spent all that money on building your own debate website, you even have background in computer science you have told us.

There is of course one alternative, you being Mike himself. However, I doubt that... Though it is definitely viable.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Also, what is more disturbing is the fact you got 3 upvotes to correctly noting that I lived true to the correct moral of the story of the hare and the tortoise, which was that had the hare not sprinted and instead paced itself patiently, it would have won instead of crashing out and oversleeping.

You say the dumbest stuff to make digs at me and some utter imbeciles upvote it.
bmdrocks21
Debates: 6
bmdrocks21
-->
@Wylted
The tortoise didn't run. He let me think it was going to be a cakewalk so I was like why run as fast as I can and tire myself out, and perhaps injure myself.

- The hare

Based and tortoise-pilled president Wylted
bmdrocks21
Debates: 6
bmdrocks21
That means the system is absolutely faulty
Alternate theory: the system voted against the more faulted candidate

Quit with the conspiracy theories
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@bmdrocks21
Go ahead, measure the faults. I am curious actually who could be more faulted than Wylted.
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
You say the dumbest stuff to make digs at me and some utter imbeciles upvote it.
Actually, what I do is take what you say, and use humour to point out why it’s ridiculous. Specifically satire. I also got a little remark at Oromagi too!

But the reason mainly is that you spent the first few days after the election repeatedly talking about me; and the two things you must know about me is that a.) I’m pathologically addicted to getting the last word and b.) every time someone talks about me online I touch myself.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
You're like a vine and I'm a tree, you are like a fucking leech and I am the body you suck the blood out of. The fact you think you are 'winning' is a delusion driven by your drivel-supporting upvoting enablers for the pathological issue you have as you say.

I don't need satire, I just tell you how it is.
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
You're like a vine and I'm a tree, you are like a fucking leech and I am the body you suck the blood out of.
Why not a pinworm?

The fact you think you are 'winning' is a delusion
What makes you think I think I’m winning? Arguing on the internet is like playing Jenga. There are no winners - only losers.

driven by your drivel-supporting upvoting enablers for the pathological issue you have as you say.
I will add people liking posts to the ever expanding list of things that mortally aggrieve you.

I don't need satire, I just tell you how it is.
How’s that working out for you? 

I would suggest you try out satire, but as a complaint letter written by a committee of German actuaries has a better grasp of humour, perhaps not.

Public-Choice
Debates: 18
Public-Choice
-->
@Ramshutu
I’m pathologically addicted to getting the last word
No you aren't! 😉
Sir.Lancelot
Debates: 182
Sir.Lancelot
-->
@Wylted
@Ramshutu
You're like a vine and I'm a tree, you are like a fucking leech and I am the body you suck the blood out of.
Rational MadMan plagiarized that insult from Wylted in the rap battle they’re in. 

3rd line of the first post.

PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Sir.Lancelot
I just noticed he plagiarized me. WTF
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
If I see any more similarities between what he raps and what I rap, I will alert you guys so he can be unmasked
Sir.Lancelot
Sir.Lancelot
-->
@whiteflame
We caught him plagiarizing the DART president!
Do you think you could charge him for treason? 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Sir.Lancelot
He posted that after I posted that post, you fool.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Sir.Lancelot
Look at the time of the posts, LOL!
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
One of the only debates Ramshutu lost here was trying to outwit me in a rap battle. Not sure he has the sense of humour he thinks he does, just circle jerkers patting each other on the back as they do you know what to the idea of humiliating me.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Sir.Lancelot
The last 2 stanzas from Wylted are plagirised from me:

You look so stupid rn I feel bad for you.
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
One of the only debates Ramshutu lost here was trying to outwit me in a rap battle. Not sure he has the sense of humour he thinks he does, just circle jerkers patting each other on the back as they do you know what to the idea of humiliating me.
It’s not physically possible to pat someone on the back whilst simultaneously being in a circle jerk.
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
It’s not physically possible to pat someone on the back whilst simultaneously being in a circle jerk.
Maybe if you reached backward with one, and pat the person in front of you - it could work. 

Perhaps if you’re in an Albanian steering wheel, which is kinda similar but you don’t have to reach quite as far, it could also work there too.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Your comebacks are so cringe man, try that on any other website and you'll be laughed out the room, only here that cringe shit works because you have guys so absent of wit cheering each other on.
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
Your comebacks are so cringe man, try that on any other website and you'll be laughed out the room, only here that cringe shit works because you have guys so absent of wit cheering each other on.
Challenge accepted.

I challenge you to a roast battle.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Yeah but on another website, you will get the genuine idiots here to just vote for you.

You could say that I am a tomato and so red and they would just vote you.

It is fucking stupid.

Also you have been gone for like 3 fucking years, what is there to diss you werent even around to give me much ammo to diss or use.
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
Yeah but on another website, you will get the genuine idiots here to just vote for you.

You could say that I am a tomato and so red and they would just vote you.

It is fucking stupid.

Also you have been gone for like 3 fucking years, what is there to diss you werent even around to give me much ammo to diss or use.
And here come all the excuses!
sadolite
Debates: 0
sadolite
-->
@RationalMadman
Wylted is your President. Move on and stand behind your new President. Otherwise its just sour grapes.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@sadolite
That has nothing to do with Ramshutu and his bratty nonsense.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Let us hear your excuses Ramshutu, for why you were such an inactive, useless member if the website the past 3 years.

Let us hear the excuse for why the only way you know how to interact here is to tear others down while pretending you are exposing them fir doing it.

Entertain us. Good boy. Say something funny. Do not try to say something smart or worthwhile, you have 1 purpose here.
Sir.Lancelot
Sir.Lancelot
-->
@RationalMadman
Your comebacks are so cringe man, try that on any other website and you'll be laughed out the room, 
Labeling Ramshutu ‘cringe’ and then saying weird shit like this,

Entertain us. Good boy. 
Requires a certain amount of audacity. 
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Barney
@Vader
@whiteflame
Can you let the public know if RM has reported Ramshutu yet? We’d love to know how un-presidential and how much of a sore salty loser he is