Total: 14
Fallaneze
Debates: 0
Fallaneze
Why or why not?
Alec
Debates: 42
Alec
I'm neutral on this.  Sometimes I support Trump, sometimes I think he is a RINO.  
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
It depends on what's important to you I guess, he's done or tried to do some good things and some not so good things, which president as done all good or bad things?
KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
He is a successful president, so yes, he's good.
Plisken
Plisken
Bombing the hell out of ISIS, putting forth a great effort to secure our borders, reducing the scope of executive overreach, and he hasn't thrown any countries into chaos or started another proxy war.  The country hasn't tanked, and isn't being postured with increased liability to foreign interests.  I am looking forward to seeing how "winning" evolves as he works with the "obstructionists" over the next couple of years.  
Plisken
Plisken
Trump sucks as far as the deficit goes.
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@Plisken
Presidents don't decide deficits, congress does.

ethang5
ethang5
Trump has been a great President. That is what is so frustrating for the liberals. Not only did their predictions for his Presidency not come true, in most cases, the opposite occurred.

He has been refreshingly politically incorrect. Candid and with common sense in his thoughts.
Those 7 countries did need better screening.
Antifa are as bad as neo Nazis.
Punishing Saudi Arabia will harm America.
We do need a wall.
The Paris Accords were detrimental to America.
The Mueller Investigation is a witch hunt.
Hillery is crooked.

Yeah, but Trump is insensitive! They bleet.

Trump is sensitive to the plight of the American working man. He's sensitive to the amount of taxes the govt takes from me. He is sensitive to the number of Islamic morons that want to come here and blow up innocents. He's sensitive to activist judges trying to legislate from the bench.

Those are the kinds of sensitivities that matter. Whether he said African countries are s-holes is unimportant. He is doing exactly what an American President should do, and he's doing it transparently and without the mealy-mouthed duplicitous politically correct gibberish of past presidents.
triangle.128k
triangle.128k
No.
Plisken
Plisken
-->
@triangle.128k
Has America ever had a good president?
triangle.128k
triangle.128k
-->
@Plisken
In relativity, we have had good Presidents in spite of having a poor governmental system and structure. 
ethang5
ethang5
Jimmy Carter was a good President if one counts "good" as moral. He was the only morally good president since Einsinhower. Trump is a good president if one counts "good" as technically qualified for the job.

Though morally poor presidents can be very bad, technically good presidents are better overall.

mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Fallaneze
...why not?
Get access to a tv and watch any true news program for last  two years and many years forward.

This is a minimal brainer for those who do not have ego-based, mental-blockages-to-truth.

Carter had no chief of staff for a year or more. Carter was a disciplined person with morals and good intentions for all USA citizens.

Idio-ump,  is the exact opposite of everything Carter is and stands for.  Again this is a minimal brainer and those with any good common sense do not want to be idio-umps chief-of-staff.

If you have to ask, then you are most likely an Orange-Trumpanzee-Clone https://www.debate.org/Greyparrot/

My guess is you voted for idio-ump and his banana republic-cans across USA.

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
Yah, Carter's policies took a lot of cleaning up.