The faceoff is coming. There will be a clash between true feminists and the trans movement.

Author: RationalMadman

Total: 36
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
That is a truly perverted reality, I tell nothing more about it. We are at a level a male is telling they are female even to shower with minors of the other gender of another parent that is not consenting to it whatsoever or pro-nudity.

Nothing is left-wing about that, that is just disrespect and there is no reason a transgender cannot shower with males. If those males are transphobic and do a hate crime, I support the highest penalty.
Best.Korea
Debates: 251
Best.Korea
We are at a level a male is telling they are female even to shower with minors of the other gender of another parent that is not consenting to it whatsoever or pro-nudity.
This does sound like a potential for disagreement. However, I dont think trans and feminists can afford to be in great disagreement. They could easily be divided and it could harm their goals.
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
Feminists would get their ass kicked because those are men
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
And there will be many cisgender men ready with them. I know of drag queens, femboys, butch tomboys and all such even actual trans people against this.
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
if "true" feminists are clashing, then I guess feminism in of itself is not something good, if so. I am not saying that they aren't, but rationally, there are better solutions than clashing.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Intelligence_06
such as?
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen

The transgender rapist who changed gender from male to female before the trial deliberately 'gamed the system' to avoid being sent to a men's prison in Scotland, it was claimed today.
Isla Bryson was a shaven-headed Adam Graham with a Mike Tyson-style face tattoo when carrying out the violent sex attacks in 2016 and 2019 after meeting the victims online.
But after being charged with two rapes, Bryson appeared in the dock at Glasgow High Court as a woman despite not fully transitioning and still having a penis. After less than a day of deliberation, a jury found the 31-year-old guilty of both rape charges.

Fkn sick.. And governments and our UK judicial system are encouraging it. I can only guess that this is all part of the intention to demolish the Western society.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Stephen
I don't share your true caution or 'hatred' for transgenders. What I am concerned with is they say they're changing gender and that gender isn't related to sex but they can't wrap their head around the idea they are still the sex they were born as, that's where it's all getting very murky.
Stephen
Stephen
@RationalMadman,

I don't share your true caution or 'hatred' for transgenders.

Massive assumption on your part. I don't have an "hatred" for them. They are what they are. They can even pretend to be what they are, for all fkn care. What I do hate and object to is that they expect the rest of society to agree that they are female when in fact they are male. 

And stop posting @ me when you have me on block, you fkn coward.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Stephen
okay you are unblocked but you will just insult me soon enough
K_Michael
Debates: 38
K_Michael
YMCA stands for Young Men's Christian Association, it stands to reason that only young Christian men should be allowed there.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@K_Michael
I have not seen such a ridiculous sidetrack in a while.
K_Michael
K_Michael
-->
@RationalMadman
Imagine if Chic Fil A started serving pork and beef. The name would no longer make any sense, and would convey false information as to the offerings at the restaurant.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@K_Michael
buddy that was only the first part of that video and you are grasping at straws, it was the women's shower and everyone there knew it. YMCA gym and swimming pool being open to women was not the argument.
K_Michael
K_Michael
-->
@RationalMadman
I haven't touched the argument or watched the video. I already knew what it was going to be about. I'm trolling about the YMCA's stupid name because I find that more interesting than arguing about bathrooms.

Personally, I don't want to see or be seen naked by anyone in a public facility. I've been checked out by older (30-50s) gay men before, and it makes me feel just as uncomfortable and unsafe as it would if it was someone of the opposite gender.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@K_Michael
It's actually more disturbing as she wasn't a woman yet, she was 17.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@RationalMadman
It's actually more disturbing as she wasn't a woman yet, she was 17.

So that will be HE was 17.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Stephen
no as in the blonde?
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@RationalMadman
no as in the blonde?

And such is the confusing world that they intend to create in the West.

I am glad my comment didn't go over your head.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Stephen
That's human evolution for you.
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@RationalMadman
We are at a level a male is telling they are female even to shower with minors
Please explain how minors becomes part of this discussion.
YouFound_Lxam
Debates: 32
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Double_R
Please explain how minors becomes part of this discussion.
Oh, haven't you heard? Trans women (Men) have been doing some pretty pedophiliac things to young girls and boys.
thett3
Debates: 2
thett3
-->
@RationalMadman
Even feminists often feel kinda bad saying this since it comes across as demonizing half the population but men often are a threat to women and a lot of the things we do come from hard experience on how to minimize that threat. Gender segregated locker rooms and bathrooms are the easiest example. A public bathroom is basically a safe space for women as no man can follow them there and they can safely call for help if it’s needed or quietly stage an exit if lots of red flags are going up. Biological men who want to fulfill their sex fetish should rightfully be barred from that space.   

Letting biological males into female only spaces erases a lot of important boundaries that protect women from violence and just make their lives better in general. Sports are another example, everyone knows that women can’t compete with men in most sports but a lot of women enjoy playing and competing with women anyway. A man claiming to be a woman and just blowing up all the records is no fun. It makes life actively less pleasant for a lot of people so that one person can validate their sexual fetish. It’s not a surprise that people who truly care deeply about women have an issue with the trans stuff. 
thett3
Debates: 2
thett3
-->
@K_Michael
Personally, I don't want to see or be seen naked by anyone in a public facility. I've been checked out by older (30-50s) gay men before, and it makes me feel just as uncomfortable and unsafe as it would if it was someone of the opposite gender. 
It’s different actually. Being a young man you could probably either beat them in a physical confrontation or at least be able to get away. A man is ogling a woman in a dressing room is totally different because in the back of her mind she knows that if he wanted to take her, he could. Especially if they were alone that would be chilling. The video below I think is a fun illustration of how men and women are different in strength 

Athias
Debates: 20
Athias
Who may or may not enter a restroom is contingent on the proprietor's wishes. I agree that transgenderism is inconsistent with Feminism, but that is merely the tip of the iceberg of Left-Wing contradictions. Feminism is premised on an alleged unilateral victimized female experience, and transgenderism calls into question what it means to be male or female, namely through stereotypical physical expression.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Oh, haven't you heard? Trans women (Men) have been doing some pretty pedophiliac things to young girls and boys.
I’ve heard that this has become the latest fantasy right wing obsession, yet every study on this I’ve seen seems to show that pedophelia is overwhelmingly a result of childhood sexual abuse and has no established correlation let alone link to gender dysphoria.

But go on and enlighten me…
YouFound_Lxam
Debates: 32
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Double_R
Simple really.

People decide that Trans-women (men) can go into women's areas, strictly made for women. But those transwomen, still have penises. So what happens when you put a naked man in a woman's locker room. That man still has man hormones' and instincts.
K_Michael
K_Michael
-->
@thett3
It’s different actually. Being a young man you could probably either beat them in a physical confrontation or at least be able to get away.
I was 12-14 at the time. My point is that minors probably shouldn't be seeing any adults naked, no matter their sex.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
People decide that Trans-women (men) can go into women's areas, strictly made for women. But those transwomen, still have penises. So what happens when you put a naked man in a woman's locker room. That man still has man hormones' and instincts.
So, first of all… straight men do not go and get their bodies surgically altered to look like women so that they can go have sex with women. That’s just stupid.

And spare me your one anecdote that I’m sure you can find if you search the Internet hard enough since we live in a country of well over 300 million people and a world of over 8 billion. We’re talking about political movements and public policy.

Second and more importantly, I have been asking you to support your assertion that trans women should be regarded as pedophiles despite the fact that the studies and real life all seem to tell us the opposite. Can you do that, or will you finally admit that this “sexual grooming” narrative the right has been peddling is pure bullshit fear mongering?