If The NFL Season Ended Today on Week 13(Playoff Predictions)

Author: Vader

Total: 13
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
WILD CARD NFC
3. Bears
6. Redskins

Bears win 30-14

Without Alex Smith and good receivers, the Redskins can't compete. Too many injuries and too many bad players offensively that the #1 defense in the league can take advantage of. Offensive will come up strong. Bears win big. Also Sanchez may have to start #ButtFumble

4. Cowboys
5. Seahawks

Cowboys win 17-13

If that defense is capable of stopping the Saints, I don't have a problem picking them over the Seahawks. The defense for the Seahawks is good with bigger names, but not as consistent as Dallas

WILD CARD AFC

3. Texans
6. Ravens

Texans win 34-20.

Texans have too much offensive weapons on their team and prove they can get stuff done with. I have no issue taking them over the Ravens. The Ravens offense is very slow and Lamar can't rush when JJ Watt will sack you. The Texans D is underrated, they are a sleeper team, but watch out for Indy

4. Steelers
5. Chargers 

Chargers win 27-24

Another rematch. The Chargers are a top team in the league, but the Chiefs are looking better. If they can clean house vs the Steelers in SNF, they can do so in a big time playoff game with weapons like Joey Bosa, Kenan Allen, and Melvin Gordon. Also look at Ekeler and Justin Jackson. Sleepers. Desmond King is a future star

DIVISIONAL NFC

1. Rams
4. Cowboys

Rams win 30-23

The Cowboys will put a hella of a fight versus a complete Rams defense. But they have a defense locked and loaded vs Zeke. It will be a great match, but Rams will come out on top

2. Saints
3. Bears

Bears win 17-10

The Cowboys defense locked down that offense with Brees. The Bears have a way better defense and a more stable offense than the Cowboys. I think with good playcalling and Trubisky playing great like he did vs the Lions and Bucs, they will pull off a major upset

DIVISIONAL AFC

1. Chiefs
5. Chargers

Chargers win 38-24

Don't sleep on the Bolt. Without Kareem Hunt and a good RB crew, the Chiefs can only pass with Mahomes, and the Chargers have a good defense that can pressure the ball. Also with a horrible Chiefs defense, they can just run and pass and get all the points they need. Chargers are going ALL THE WAY!

2. Patriots
3. Texans

Patriots win 28-20

Experience will win in this case. Texans are a sleeper, but they wont be the GOAT

CONFERENCE CHAMPS 

1. Rams
3. Bears

Rams win 24-17

The Rams are a more complete team and the Bears are not going to compete offensively. The Rams are stacked and are the best team in the NFL fmpov. They will get the job done and take home a NFC Title just because A. Bears lack XP and B. Not consistent offensively yet, Bears will be a super bowl contender soon tho.

2. Patriots
5. Chargers

Patriots win 28-17

What an epic win vs the Vikings. Listen I do not think the Chargers defense can win if the defense played that way vs the Vikings. The Pats always come up big in big games, so I have to give the win to Brady and the crew as they go to their 3rd straight Super Bowl

SUPER BOWL

1. LA RAMS
2. NE PATS

RAMS WIN 37-30

A more complete team, a more explosive offense, a more explosive defense vs mediocre and old. I think it is time for a new era in the NFL. THE RAMS ARE HERE TO GET LOMBARDI

KingLaddy01
Debates: 0
KingLaddy01
Chargers are overrated in my eyes. They won last night because of a false start. Also, the way the Chiefs offense runs, they don't need a marquee running back. Of course, there is always the Andy Reid factor.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
Tom Belichick is not done yet. 
Vader
Vader
-->
@KingLaddy01
They still make a comeback down 23-7. There are 2% of games that you can blame refs. Fmpov, this is not a game like this. They made a great comeback and beat a top 6 team

KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
-->
@Vader
But it would have been 23-0, and they wouldn't likely get that call again against the Chiefs, especially not against the Patriots lol.

Mharman
Debates: 18
Mharman
-->
@Vader
The Colts would be sucking as they are now.

7 days later

KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
-->
@Vader
I take back what I said about the Chargers now.

Vader
Vader
-->
@KingLaddy01
Like I said, don't sleep on Chargers
KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
-->
@Vader
I heard they are getting Gordon and Ekeler back for thr playoffs. Hope Keenan Allen is fine. 
Vader
Vader
-->
@KingLaddy01
Justin Jackson is still good. From the hometown
KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
-->
@Vader
He is but having that 3 hole RB punch is essential. I have them as 4th best team in football right now.
Vader
Vader
-->
@KingLaddy01
I have a full power rankings you can look at

I can't put them as the 4th best team yet. I think the Bears would beat them in the playoffs without a doubt

They played a Chiefs without Kareem Hunt or Spencer Ware
They played a banged up Chiefs team who seemed to struggle
I don't even buy the Chiefs anymore either

My Top 5 Teams are

1. Saints
2. Rams
3. Bears
4. Chargers
5. Chiefs

53 days later

Vader