If your internal organs have a purpose, God exists.

Topic's posts
Posts in total: 46
Without God, evolution is just a mindless process that has no aims or goals. This means that everything that results from evolution is purposeless, including internal organs. If our organs fo have a purpose, and not one that we're merely imagining, an external intelligence is required for such a purpose.
Dear Jesus. I am so sorry bout your worshipers. 
Seems outrageous but it's perfectly logical.
You could say that about anything. Internal organs, evolution, existence itself. How could anything exist without a purpose? I'm not saying you are wrong but that does not constitute proof.
--> @Fallaneze
First, if you intend this as an argument for the existence of God, you are committing an appeal to consequences fallacy.

As for your assertions, I wouldn't say that evolution has no goals. The goals are survival and reproduction. Therefore the purpose of internal organs is to further those goals.

As for life itself having no purpose without God, I assume you find this undesirable. I'll offer another perspective. Which is preferable, having your life's  purpose dictated by an outside agent, or being free to decide your own purpose?

Without God, evolution is just a mindless process that has no aims or goals. This means that everything that results from evolution is purposeless, including internal organs. If our organs fo have a purpose, and not one that we're merely imagining, an external intelligence is required for such a purpose.
Our organs don't have a purpose.
--> @Stronn
How could evolution have goals? Evolution is a mindless process, like physics. In order to have goals you must possess intent (to reach the goal) and knowledge (of the goal itself). It's pretty obvious that mindless processes are incapable of both

Are internal organs the result of evolution?

--> @drafterman
Medical science describes our internal organs as if they do. 
--> @Fallaneze
Most likely they simply describe their function. Nevertheless, it is a trait of humans to humanize and personify non-human things. This does not mean they have a purpose.
--> @drafterman
A function is either just a description of activity (like describing water soaking into the soil as a 'function') or it's described in terms of something done in order to achieve something. You can say that our organs have a function in the first sense but not the second.
--> @Fallaneze
Neither requires a purpose.

--> @drafterman
It's a matter of whether a mindless process can account for it
--> @Fallaneze
It can.
--> @drafterman
So would you have no problem with "physics" rolling a boulder down a hill in order to achieve something?
--> @Fallaneze
Physics isn't a thing or force that does anything. Like I said, humans anthropromorphize things.
--> @drafterman
Apply the same principle to evolution. They're both mindless processes.
--> @Fallaneze
Yep!
--> @drafterman
Ok cool, so internal organs can't be doing something in order to achieve something.
--> @Fallaneze
Why not?
--> @drafterman
For the same reason physics can't. They're both mindless processes.
--> @Fallaneze
What does that have to do with achieving something?
--> @drafterman
Because by achieving something you're goal-setting. What is being achieved if there's no goal? 
--> @Fallaneze
Humans define the goals, not organs or physics.

--> @drafterman
Right, so our organs can't be doing something in order to achieve something. That would just be us imagining it.

--> @Fallaneze
Yep! You got it!