The Great Outdoors

Author: EtrnlVw

Total: 14
EtrnlVw
Debates: 0
EtrnlVw
When was the last time you went on an outdoor excursion or a hike through the woods, a walk at the park....have you forgotten how wonderful nature is? plan a nature day or a camping trip soon, make a fire for yourself and keep the great outdoors close to home.http://lifewithoutfilter.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Blessing.jpeg

Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
Monday. We go hiking almost every other weekend. Camping about the same. I do most of religious stuff outdoors. We tend to not be in the house all summer, most of fall and spring. We are doing our end of the summer/ school is in camping trip the last weekend in August. We tend to swim a lot in the summer too. Lakes, creeks, pools. 
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
That's great, the most beautiful time of the year comin up! Autumn is a great time of the year for outdoor adventure. I gotta get out and camp more, it really is fun, but around here it is hard to find areas to camp or explore where people don't own the land. What do you mean "religious stuff", you mean like meditating and ceremonies of types?
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@EtrnlVw
Yes. I do rituals for certain holidays, full and new moons, offerings out of doors. It can be difficult with neighbors and no privacy fence  I also mediate/ ground outside but it can be done inside. 
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Wow that's interesting...I could imagine too though the neighbors might get weirded out watching you do ceremonies lol. I tend to get distracted in nature because of the beauty but I'd like to meditate more outdoors.

20 days later

Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
Two more days then a long weekend in the woods. I need it. No phone, internet or tv.
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
How fun, I'm reduced to going to the local park to hike for an hour or so hiding my jungle knives in my backpack lol!! Man I'd like to get away and get at it for awhile....you going with people? are you going tent style, bush shelter or back of car?
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@EtrnlVw
Husband and kids, tent. 
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Well I see that you are leavin the site but do you guys go to like a campgrounds type thing or do you have land?

I may not participate in the future either since it looks like this is going to turn into a repeat of DDO drama which sucks, because I was hoping for something better and something a little more grown up but hey, now everyone is here including the ol trolls now doing the same things that made DDO so annoying....what a shame. I would hope you hang around a bit longer though, see if some God-send can get the place under some control. 

59 days later

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
I went outside so I could go to my drivers lesson.

In all seriousness I live in Chicago. It can be a pain in the ass to go outside, especially on a 34 degree, rainy or snowy winter
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Vader
Come one man....seriously? no parks, camp sites or weather besides winter?? you never hike alone or go on nature walks?
Vader
Vader
-->
@EtrnlVw
I go outside a lot in the summer. I spend 2/3 of my time outside during the summer. Going inside for air conditioning or summer school. Winter is just to hard here
Vader
Vader
-->
@EtrnlVw
I take dirtbike rides and normal bike rides. I do walk to my mall to go shopping
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Vader
now we're talkin!