Searching for LarztheLoser (Lars Rene Dobbertin-King)

Author: Smithereens

Total: 5
Smithereens
Debates: 2
Smithereens
If you remember Lars, he was an impactful DDO member who started edeb8.com. He disappeared several months ago inexplicably, and has not been back on his site since. 

His fb page is inactive, as he doesn't appear to use fb much, and I can't find my old google + messages with him from several years ago to locate his google profile. 

The NZ localiser says his company (Lynked Limited) is registered, but company search shows that it has been removed, with no date information.From what I am aware of, Lars started the company in 2012 and worked from home as the sole shareholder of the web design brand. It's my belief that he dropped the company and went to University where he published this literature review in 2017: https://ir.canterbury.ac.nz/handle/10092/14620
I don't understand why it's from the university of Canterbury when he said he attends uni of Auckland, but there's likely a simple explanation. I found it was very easy to find his address, DoB, education history, everything about him is online. That's why the disconnect is very out of character. He's very into ICT and has always been online in some way, shape or form.

I'm currently looking for members who have him on google or other social networking sites who can contact him. Edeb8 is in trouble atm and the site has all but died. 
Imabench
Debates: 6
Imabench
-->
@Smithereens
Edeb8 is in trouble atm and the site has all but died. 

Not surprised to say the least but also wondering what specifically is plaguing the site. Do they have a spam problem there as well or is some sort of formatting issue causing lots of bugs? 
Smithereens
Debates: 2
Smithereens
-->
@Imabench
Bugs are starting to afflict the site apparently. Also it appeared Lars was central to the community, so him vanishing would be the equivalent of DDO losing most of the elites. 
Earth
Debates: 4
Earth
-->
@Smithereens
Edeb8 went inactive a long while ago sadly.
nzlockie
Debates: 0
nzlockie
-->
@Smithereens
Hey Smithers - I just received a text from Lars. He's fine, just busy at the moment. 

He's promised to check in on the site soon. If you wanted him for any other reason, let me know and I'll pass the message along, but otherwise just contact him through the site and I'm sure he'll get back to you.