Friend Needs Help With Survey In Film Studies, Please Head Over and Give Him a Hand.

Author: ArgentTongue

Total: 5
ArgentTongue
Debates: 0
ArgentTongue
Survey is about four questions longs. I already got mine out of the way, but a friend needs to fulfill his responses quota. Shouldn't take but a minute or two. Please avoid trolling the form.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Link >

Also, would be helpful if you could give a brief reply to this forum topic to let me know it has been completed.
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
Seems like doxxing people in a sneaky way to me. Especially due to this additional reverse-dox-verification method:

Also, would be helpful if you could give a brief reply to this forum topic to let me know it has been completed.

RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
Just so everyone knows that 'friend' is getting your IP address when you send that form, at minimum.
ArgentTongue
Debates: 0
ArgentTongue
-->
@RationalMadman
Neither of us have any intent to dox. The data collected will simply be used to compile some graphs and make inferences about public opinion on science fiction (On the micro-scale of course). Our goal is to get at least 20 replies (This is the minimum quota for the assignment). Nothing shady, just a senior literature elective.

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@ArgentTongue
I filled out the survey