Judgement of others

Author: Polytheist-Witch

Total: 20
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
This stupid comment is often made when atheist are criticizing theists for "judging" others. In the same breathe they often say theists are too stupid to not be taken advantage of. So if you need to make judgements on people to decide if they are good for you or not how are atheists good for doing it and theists bad for doing it. Of course those with religious beliefs may or may not put extra standards on judgements when deciding who to trust. Of course judgement needs to be keep separate from discrimination.  socialpsychonline.com/2016/10/judging-people-psychology/

So why is judging who is good for you or not bad? Other than atheists hate theists. 
Goldtop
Debates: 0
Goldtop
Other than atheists hate theists. 
It has always been throughout history the other way round, theists hate atheists. You're welcome.

janesix
Debates: 12
janesix
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
So why is judging who is good for you or not bad?
It's not bad. It's the smart thing to do.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Other than atheists hate theists. 
Now that thang has left the building you are officially the most hateful person here.

Castin
Castin
Anyone can be judgmental. It's a human thing, not a religious thing. Obviously there are a fuck ton of judgmental atheists in the world.

If a judgmental atheist accuses a theist of being judgmental, that atheist is being a hypocrite, yes.

Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
Discernment is a gift of the spirit.

We are to have righteous judgement.

But charity tempers even this.

Mercy triumphs over judgement, eh?

Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@disgusted
LOL fuck off twit. 
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Mopac
Mercy is your god's weakness. 
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
So pathetically amusing.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
I ignore the pricks here who ignore me. If you start harassing me since ethang is gone I  will start flagging posts. You and Goldtop both have decided to try it. I will gladly get banned to get you both banned AGAIN.
disgusted
disgusted
@witch
You being abusive will get me banned how witch? You're no better at running away than thang.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
 I will gladly get banned to get you both banned AGAIN.

Is that a pagan thing?  Witch

Sound like cutting off your nose simply to spite your Witch face. Is this what those pagan gods that you prais actually teach you? 
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Stephen
Your atheist opinion is noted.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Your atheist opinion is noted.

Doesn't answer the question, Witch. How about you give it ago just for once. You good at throwing out wide and wild statements but extremely poor at responding when tested on them.

Try again, witch:

I will gladly get banned to get you both banned AGAIN.

Is that a pagan thing?  Witch

Sound like cutting off your nose simply to spite your Witch face. Is this what those pagan gods that you praise actually teach you? 

Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Stephen
Your atheist thoughts are noted. 
Plisken
Plisken
This is rediculous.  Be humble, own your assumptions, and be careful with your judgements.  A judgement upon others will bring judgement upon yourself.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Plisken
Posting in any topic is optional. 
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
How is mercy God's weakness?

Stephen
Stephen
Your atheist thoughts are noted. 

I have told you many times now, Witch, I believe these biblical gods existed. I am not sure about those ones you believe in as you don't know where they come from or where they reside? I have asked you many times now to explain this to me but you won't answer. why is that?
And which of your gods commands that you to cut off your nose to spite you Witch face?  Is it  any of the gods or goddesses that you mention here?>>

--> @Polytheist-Witch wrote: The god Wodan/Odin ... Yule is Mother's Night  .  Holle in the German tradition shares the lead of the Hunt and the Yule celebration. 

RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman
-->
@Stephen
Actually to be fair, yes. Retribution isn't anti Pagan. Revenge has a place in morality and society. It's not wrong to seek it. It's anti pagan to harbour a fugitive if that fugitive did severe war crimes etc back home. We give him/her back to the wolves for justice and don't think twice of it. Repenting sins is done here and now, Pagans believe this is hell. We serve justice at our very own hands or not at all.

Despite this, rehabilitation is far more important than retribution to Pagans. This is because we'd sooner make use of a demon and teach them to serve the pack rather than simply declare war on all wrongdoers.