An apology

Author: Tejretics

Total: 274
Tejretics
Debates: 7
Tejretics
I would like to offer apologies for all the unmoderated reported votes on debates whose voting period has expired. I believe we can no longer act on them from here, and most of it is my mistake. I’ve been swamped with exams and work IRL and have barely been online. I promise I’ll get to all pending reported votes that can be acted on this week. 

spacetime
Debates: 3
spacetime
I am more than happy to serve as assistant vote moderator.
Mharman
Debates: 18
Mharman
-->
@Tejretics
oof
David
Debates: 91
David
-->
@Tejretics
Feel free to pass vote mod stuff to me if you feel there is an overload for you. 
bsh1
Debates: 14
bsh1
-->
@Tejretics
I think we all understand how IRL stuff can be overwhelming. I will be looking to add an additional assistant vote moderator in the coming days and weeks in order to alleviate the burden on all of us.

I will also add that making an unsolicited apology like this speaks very well for your character, and, to me, further validates your worthiness to be a mod. Mods aren't perfect--sometimes we fail, sometimes we fall behind, sometimes we make mistakes--but owning those mistakes and trying to be better is something every mod has to do. 
David
Debates: 91
David
-->
@bsh1
I second this 110%! 
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
-->
@David
Just say sorry and you're a better mod.
bsh1
Debates: 14
bsh1
-->
@RationalMadman
Just say sorry and you're a better person.
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
You're both wrong. Those who deserve apologies don't want them, and those who want them don't deserve them.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@DebateArt.com
@Castin
@David
@bsh1
@Tejretics
The reason Tejretics is 'sorry' is because he cannot undo what he failed to prevent.

The reason he can't undo it is up to Mike or yourself to come up with a solution for.

It is fine that you forgave Tej, now come up with a way to post-finish-remove votes or otherwise your sorry is basically 'can't be bothered' and while that's fine, it's not really what you are veiling it as now is it?

I am not the type to complain incessantly. This is something people don't know about me because they never really got to know RM. All my life I have been the type to not whinge too much but yes I was whinier when younger than now. What I do whinge about is always worth whinging about because if it had no solution, I'd be the first one to say 'toughen up'. I know what is sorry and what is 'sorry my superiors have trapped me in this I can't undo it'.

There are countless situations like this where I know the exact cause, process-to-solve and even can show you how to have the means to reach said solution with the right back-end access and in-depth knowledge of the elo algorithm.

I am not concerned with proving myself, I'm more sigma than alpha in that way (if you don't know what I mean go to the philosophy section and read my posts) but when it comes to something like this, there's no way to hide incompetence or competence in my eyes. You are either too busy, too lazy or too incompetent to fix this. Either way, I can help. You don't know what I can do because you haven't given me the chance, I would lead this site to the best ages of the Internet and DDO-crew history. I know how to get rid of the scum, bring the best out in the others and fix issues in ways that makes the most of them too.

Castin
Debates: 0
Castin
-->
@RationalMadman
I think they really need another vote mod, as bish said. And ASAP.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Castin
Yes and I would be the best one and he hates it.

Ramshutu is also a very self-assured guy who he knows he can't tame that well. This is why bsh1 is at a loss.
ResurgetExFavilla
ResurgetExFavilla
I'm pretty bored right now, so I'm down for some light modding
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ResurgetExFavilla
^^^^^^ DO NOT ALLOW THIS GUY TO BECOME MOD OF ANYTHING. FOR GOOD OF ALL ON THE SITE.
ResurgetExFavilla
ResurgetExFavilla
My first endorsement =')
Goldtop
Goldtop
I am not the type to complain incessantly.
Yet, you complain all the time. You're complaining right now, in fact.

yes I was whinier when younger
Younger? Lol

I am not concerned with proving myself
Oh, but you have proven yourself, just not the way anyone would want.

You are either too busy, too lazy or too incompetent to fix this. Either way, I can help.
Absolutely brilliant! Call someone incompetent before offering to help them. Hilarious.

You don't know what I can do because you haven't given me the chance, I would lead this site to the best ages of the Internet and DDO-crew history.
Delusion is strong in this one.

I know how to get rid of the scum
And, you just tossed away any opportunity, however minuscule, you might have had.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
^ This, however, is a chronic squeaky WAAA WAAA machine indeed.

As opposed to a selective whinger about things that matter, this machine will even attack the complaining of another and... complain about it

LOOOOOOL!
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Goldtop
If I let people like you drag me down I'd have killed myself or conformed long ago (which is basically being dead inside anyway).

Instead I'm more about that motivational shit.

Goldtop
Goldtop
--> @ResurgetExFavilla

^^^^^^ DO NOT ALLOW THIS GUY TO BECOME MOD OF ANYTHING. FOR GOOD OF ALL ON THE SITE.

Yes RM, one of the main things you complain about is others bullying you, then you go out and make posts like that.
Mharman
Debates: 18
Mharman
-->
@Goldtop
I don't consider what RM said bullying.

Perhaps a small insult, but not really bullying.

Goldtop
Goldtop
If I let people like you drag me down
You are the only person dragging yourself down.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Goldtop
Buddy, REF literally endorses bullying. He has unironically both here and prior to this site argued for the mentality that bullying is a good thing as it keeps everyone's ego in check except for the fact that bullies naturally prey on the most sensitive and vulnerable when it's the bullies themselves who need to be kept in check.

I can't be fucked to find his posts of pure spiteful bully-encouragement but it wasn't ironic. I thought it might be at first but this guy genuinely believes... Oh wait, you do too... Yeah, this one's gonna fly over your head and you'll support his view. Never mind, what was I thinking?

KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
-->
@ResurgetExFavilla
My first endorsement =')

I second the endorsement.
KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
News flash... BULLYING ISN'T THE WORST POSSIBLE DEED THAT ONE CAN COMMIT LOL!!!

Also, this is coming from a doxxer that wants to be a mod of his own site. Even if we assume that REF is cracked for wanting to be a mod, RM's mania would far outrank his. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Do you realise or not that the doxxing accusation is complete and utter BS? Who have I actually doxxed?
KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
-->
@Goldtop
You are the only person dragging yourself down.

I agree. His skin is markedly thin and he wouldn't be at personal war with members if he could just ignore them or realize that nobody would mock him to the extent that they do if he didn't exert his aggravation unto others. 
Goldtop
Goldtop
REF literally endorses bullying
What's worse is how you constantly complain about being bullied and then set out to bully others. Gigantic hypocrite.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Which do you think came first, DunceLaddy01?

Do you like that name? I like bullying people I'm so innocent look at me.

ResurgetExFavilla
ResurgetExFavilla
-->
@KingLaddy01
RM exists in an ontological state of being bullied. Anyone who also exists by necessity bullies him.
KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
So it is confirmed that not only is RM a doxxer, but a liar. He may be able to dispute some cases, but it's undeniable that he did it to Bench, and we have no reason to believe he would never do so again.