Total: 17
Nd24007
Debates: 0
Nd24007
Any Football talk, let's Discuss...
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
I no longer watch a bunch of spoiled, half educated entitled brats insult the sacrifice of great Americans they owe their freedom to.

I have more entertaining things to do.

Nd24007
Nd24007
-->
@ethang5
I hope you not mad at the protests there were doing...If you are then u got it totally wrong on why there were protesting. They do not disrespect
he flag... 

ethang5
ethang5
Sure they did. If they want to protest, let them do it on their own time, not muck up my game during the anthem.
Nd24007
Nd24007
-->
@ethang5
Look the only reason it was a big deal bec. stupid Trump had to highlight this. But really this not against the US flag, it a protest against the social injustice. The Police could murder whoever they want without being punished, this what lays the biggest problem. The NFL players just want it to be hard but unfortunate Trump had to turn it around and make it about something else when it not.

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Nd24007
Look the only reason it was a big deal bec. stupid Trump had to highlight this.

I noticed and hated it before Trump mentioned it.

But really this not against the US flag, it a protest against the social injustice.

If I lift your mom's skirt as a protest against the social injustice, would that make it right?

The Police could murder whoever they want without being punished, this what lays the biggest problem.
Not only is this not true, what does that have to do with football or the anthem?

The NFL players just want it to be heard....

They are stars. They could go to any TV station and they would be given airtime. They wanted controversy. Now they've got it.

...but unfortunate Trump had to turn it around and make it about something else when it not.
Trump turned nothing around. Kneeling during the anthem is rude, ungrateful, and disrespectful. No "protest" excuses it.

If I were a team owner, every one of those kneeling nincompoops would be fired by email, even if it meant the closure of my club.

Nd24007
Nd24007
-->
@ethang5
First off cops murdering innocent ppl is a problem. You can't deny this. Well, I guess you are. But you shouldn't.. Cops don't ever get jail time for killing somebody innocent. If i did or u did, we would be sitting in jail for years. but not the Cops.. . 

The second part. Kneeling isn't rude. I bet you knee before GOD for prayer or just kneeling to show respect... I also bet you kneeling when you get about to propose in'st rude too. .So, this just doesn't make sense to me. Kneeling isn't the problem. If you turn your back against the flag then yes you would have a point or if they stay in the locker rooms then you would be correct, it would be disrespectful. But they just kneeling so, this really in'st a problem. Plus they try to send out a good message which is being overshadowed, with the wrong narrative. 

The third part could be true. But the fact of the matter is most NFL Starts no one knows, only the very big start ppl know. But the average joe player cant, go outside and gather support for this bec they not know. It would only do good if a Tom Brady or Arron Roger do this, but it unfortunate they staying out of this. So, no most NFL players cant send out this message. 

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Nd24007
First off cops murdering innocent ppl is a problem.
Not one to be addressed by the NFL though.

You can't deny this. Well, I guess you are.
I neither need to deny or accept it. It has nothing to do with football or the anthem.

But you shouldn't.. Cops don't ever get jail time for killing somebody innocent. If i did or u did, we would be sitting in jail for years. but not the Cops..
Untrue. Cops are disciplined everyday, up to being sent to prison. Each case has its own details.

. ..The second part. Kneeling isn't rude. I bet you knee before GOD for prayer or just kneeling to show respect... I also bet you kneeling when you get about to propose in'st rude too. .
When I am praying to His wonderous Excellency  Jesus Christ, or proposing to the delectable Mrs. Ethan, not at the rendition of the national anthem before an NFL game.

So, this just doesn't make sense to me.
You are letting PC'ness cripple your thinking.

Kneeling isn't the problem.
Oh yes it is. One of them anyway.

If you turn your back against the flag then yes you would have a point or if they stay in the locker rooms then you would be correct, it would be disrespectful.
Taking a knee during is also rude and disrespectful.

But they just kneeling so, this really in'st a problem.
Tell that to Colin Kaepernick.

Plus they try to send out a good message which is being overshadowed, with the wrong narrative.
You can't disrespect the flag, the anthem, the country, and the people who died for those things, and then claim you were trying to send out a good message.

The third part could be true. But the fact of the matter is most NFL Starts no one knows, only the very big start ppl know. But the average joe player cant, go outside and gather support for this bec they not know. It would only do good if a Tom Brady or Arron Roger do this, but it unfortunate they staying out of this. So, no most NFL players cant send out this message. 
That doesn't give them the right to ursurp someone else's program to promote your agenda. The owners and the NFL paid big bucks to get this showcase to viewers. Who give those libtards the right?

Their intentions may have been altruistic, their methods were abysmal.

Nd24007
Nd24007
-->
@ethang5
I would love to go more back and forth with you on this issue. But the problem is this there no meeting of the mind on this issues, we just have to agree to disagree on this... 

Maybe another time i will come back to this with you. Bec i do think some of the things you mention is little off base. 

ethang5
ethang5
OK. Have a good one, and stand during the anthem.

21 days later

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
KHALIL MACK TO THE BEARS #GETHYPED, BEARS>>>PATS

34 days later

Aporia
Debates: 2
Aporia
Being offended by the anthem protests is the direct result of purposely obfuscating both the intent of the protests and what the signification of the particular mode of those protests (literally, physically what kneeling denotes in the context) means. Common opposition talking points also almost necessarily include racist dog whistles and complacency in the face of a long standing and endemic social ill. I usually try to understand the root of these types of conflicts to see where misunderstanding or misapplication of (generally) good moral feelings can come into play but in this situation it's racist idiocy plain and simple.

34 days later

Nd24007
Nd24007
The NFL SUCK. 

Why bec. My Ravens suck.. Fucking Flacco and coach 
John Harbaugh are just terrible.

At least the LA Rams looking great!!!!

24 days later

KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
The Minnesota Vikings are the mediocre of good teams.
KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
Chargers are overrated. Mark my words, they will flounder in the postseason.
KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
Seattle is underrated and a threat to even the big boys, although I don't think they will get to the NFC Championship. They would beat Dallas if they faced them.

KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
The Eagles are horrible, despite what their record says.