Debates: 24
blamonkey

whatthef
Debates: 0
whatthef
-->
@blamonkey
Who actually join these hangout??? 

Do you guys/girls talk about anything important or just talk about random trash????

blamonkey
blamonkey
-->
@whatthef
Typically it is me, SamStevens, Zeichen, ResurgentExFavilla, and some others. they are not as active as they used to be on DDO. It is just a way to pass the time. Sometimes we discuss politics.
whatthef
whatthef
-->
@blamonkey
Nothing important being talked about.... 

That important to know.... 

Nothing to help the world or nothing to help this site function better. Way to go guys!!!!

blamonkey
blamonkey
-->
@whatthef
I don't see your point... Because we don't talk about anything of particular importance at all we are not benefiting the site? I think getting people to know one another is a laudable goal. If you don't want to join you don't need to. 

We do talk debate & politics once in a while, which is good for debate sits. Google Hangout links are also used for IRL debates. 

An active user-base is fairly important, so I think that in some sense, these hangouts to pose benefits. 

Moreover, I am not a mod. I am not obligated to "better" the site (whatever that means,) nor is anyone else in these hangouts. If you have an idea to benefit the site, then run it by the creator in the development thread. Perhaps you want a more debate or forum focused site.You could join and share your opinion with me. I do like hearing a bunch of ideas.
blamonkey
blamonkey
-->
@Zeichen
@SamStevens
@thett3
@ResurgetExFavilla

Ya'll wanna join, or did I pick a bad time?

blamonkey
blamonkey
*sites
whatthef
whatthef
-->
@blamonkey
Right...so you admit that you just talk trash. 
blamonkey
blamonkey
-->
@whatthef
Why don't you join so we talk about something useful? 
whatthef
whatthef
-->
@blamonkey
Oh, now you invite me... No thanks until you get some kind of guarantee that you can bring in the site owner to this conversation. 

Until then just keep on talking trash...

blamonkey
blamonkey
-->
@whatthef
ok.
whatthef
whatthef
@ blamonkey

Is that a ok you going to bring the site owner to one of your higly  regarded conversation?

Or 

Is that just a ok that you and your so called friends will keep on talking trash?

BTW, it wasn't very nice to have your block mechine on....

SamStevens
SamStevens
-->
@whatthef
BTW, it wasn't very nice to have your block mechine on....

BTW, it isn't very nice for you to talk out of your ass. You create the account 3 months ago and for, whatever reason, you decide to start shitposting today. 
whatthef
whatthef
Um. Excuse me. But this conversation was just between me and blamonkey. It is no business to you. Sure you might be in these hangout doing precisely nothing… Instead of focusing on how to improve this site. That what should be the goal here improve the site…

Oh BTW, I'm not shitposting. I'm trying to help the site unlike you guys doing nothing except talking thrash…

So, Maybe just maybe grow a PAIR and wait in line until you are spoken too.

RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
-->
@whatthef
Don't worry, samstevens is the local mod-enforcing bully. He will get you banned the more you retaliate and if you try to not retaliate but tell him what he's doing is against the rules he'll get you banned for threatening instead. Best to just laugh and click the flag on the top-right. That reports it and after enough times he may just lose grounds to be mod-supported in his endeavours.
SamStevens
SamStevens
-->
@whatthef
This 'conversation' between you and him is taking place in a public forum. You want privacy so much, you should have taken your grievances about the hangouts to a PM. 

I'm trying to help the site unlike you guys doing nothing except talking thrash…
If you are trying to help, you are terribly misguided on how to do that. You got blamonkey to block you XD. Maybe you should do what you have been doing for the past 3 months and stay out of the forums until you figure out how to achieve the goal of helping the site.

SamStevens
SamStevens
tell him what he's doing is against the rules he'll get you banned for threatening instead.

As far as I'm concerned, I've never reported you or anyone else for anything, let alone threatening me with moderator action.

Try again madman. 

whatthef
whatthef
-->
@SamStevens
"you and him is taking place in a public forum.”
So what. It doesn't give you the right to but in our conversation… Plus he had the option to PM me too.

Tell me how I am misguided?

It doesn't matter if I didn't say anything for 3 months on here. What matter is I am here now trying to better the site. Something you and yours friends can't do...

SamStevens
SamStevens
-->
@whatthef
So what. It doesn't give you the right to but in our conversation… Plus he had the option to PM me too.

You instigated the conversation and chose for it to take place here. You continued to reply to him even after he blocked you. If you value privacy and are so offended that people join a public conversation, PMs are the place for you.

He did have the option of Pm'ing you. However, he's not the one moaning about people joining the conversation and he's not the one who started this. You have your concerns about people joining the conversation, pick the medium that is best suited for you to communicate in, instead of acting like a whiny brat. 

SamStevens
SamStevens
tell him what he's doing is against the rules he'll get you banned for threatening instead.

Whichever of you p***ies is the hypocrite who snitched on me and called me an abusive shit by quoting me without the context of the worse insults and pointing and laughing you guys had done to me beforehand, I couldn't care less about.

If anything, you could care less about who snitched on you. After all, you directly accused me of snitching on you even though I've never done that. All I did was engage with your crazed self in the forums XD

I never snitched on you to bsh, signed a formal petition to get you banned, or anything similar that you may believe.

You love to make claims, whether that's about your flat earth nonsense or regarding this stuff, and you always fail to back your claims up. 

Try again madman XD

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@whatthef
Don't respond to the 'whiny little brat' remark. Bsh will laugh at it and say you deserved it whereas what you say back will get you banned especially as you've shown to have backbone. I speak on a first-hand evidence basis, don't react simply click the flag, leave it red and let it slowly sink in to bsh, how often and how much this user is abusing us.
Goldtop
Goldtop
These infractions have come after numerous warnings for conduct of yours, including engaging in personal attacks and making threats.
Why are you airing your dirty laundry in public?

That one statement speaks volumes. you are one of the first to whine and complain about others bullying, yet you are one of the worst bullies here. Stop being such a hypocrite, go out and buy yourself a spine and stop whining.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Goldtop
Except I'm blatantly not and have only ever seeked to tame bullies by any and all ways I've ever engaged in such behavior.

From now on, as promised earlier, I will become a polite and unthreatening voice of encouragement to others to fight back. I'll teach them how to do it in a way that is impossible for the mods to frame or turn back onto us. We'll win this time, and instead of threats the thing we'd have warned you guys of will be what gets given.

Goldtop
Goldtop
Except I'm blatantly not
Yeah, you blatantly are.

I'll teach them
Lol. You have nothing to teach and you have a great deal to learn. You should be asking questions and learning from others rather than spewing nonsense all the time.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Goldtop
Blatant to whom? 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Goldtop
Do you realise that you're speaking to me in a condescending way and that you've essentially insulted me without direct rude words about three times so far in your last two replies?