I miss ResponsiblyIrresponsible

Author: Tejretics

Total: 8
Tejretics
Debates: 7
Tejretics
He used to be really insightful. I've only really started appreciating his posts on the Debate.org Economics forum now. I wish there was another Econ AMA of his I could post in -- I'd have so many questions to ask. 

(Note: ResponsiblyIrresponsible was a user on Debate.org.)
blamonkey
Debates: 24
blamonkey
-->
@Tejretics
I miss him too. He promised me a live debate years ago. I still have the case on my computer. I think he was an economics major.
Tejretics
Debates: 7
Tejretics
-->
@blamonkey
Yup, he was working on a BS in Economics, and planned on doing a PhD after that. I used to talk to him a lot. 
Mharman
Debates: 18
Mharman
-->
@Tejretics
ResponsiblyIrresponsible's Final Debate Record: 100-0.

What a legend. I never even got to meet him. He left the site before I joined.
thett3
Debates: 2
thett3
He was cool, but I don’t think the site did him many favors. He gets a lot of credit in my mind for being one of the few people to actually quit the site cold turkey and never look back 
RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman
Wannabe RM through and through. Very little to like about the guy in my eyes, toxic on Hangouts, a whiny ranter on the site who typed big bad essays to make others struggle to seem as 'smart' in return.

RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman
And yes he admitted on Hangouts 100% his name style was absolutely inspired by me.
thett3
Debates: 2
thett3
-->
@RationalMadman
he was willing to constantly mod mafia games, his set ups were often a bit strange but so few people wanted to mod that having him as a go to mod meant we could play almost constantly. That was a pretty cool thing he did