Giuliani>Trumpet Sedition Duo

Author: ebuc

Total: 19
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
Giuliani owes $150 M in deformation law suit.

For justice to be served, Giuliani's cult leader Trumpet should pay at half of the $175. M

So we've come from 60's Batman-Robin super-hero duo, to the above, 2016 Moronic Duo

Aka Sedition Duo

True or false..." The Sedition Act made it a crime for American citizens to "print, utter, or publish... any false, scandalous, and malicious writing" about the government. The laws were directed against Democratic-Republicans, the party typically favored by new citizens. "....{ 1798 }

FLRW
FLRW
-->
@ebuc

People will always break rules unless we make the penalty a public hanging.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@FLRW
People will always break rules unless we make the penalty a public hanging.
1} I mispoke, it was the Dynamic Duo { Batman and Robin } ergo Sedition Duo becomes Moronic Duo out of respect to IwantRoosevelt.

Nah, British and others   stopped doing Gibbeting ------as well as USA and others after a public hanging--- by 1834.

..." Gibbeting is the use of a gallows-type structure from which the dead or dying bodies of criminals were hanged on public display to deter other existing or potential criminals. Occasionally, the gibbet was also used as a method of execution, with the criminal being left to die of exposure, thirst and/or starvation.[1] The practice of placing a criminal on display within a gibbet[2] is also called "hanging in chains".[3] "...

It is right-wing conservative nutters who resort barbarism, however, as in any way, the behavior becomes fight fire with fire.

And that translates into do onto others how they have done onto you and leaves the whole world blind, or these days with nuclear apocalypse.

Sorry FLRW, I dont see many positive futures for humanity in next 50 to 210 years. 
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@ebuc

Sorry FLRW, I dont see many positive futures for humanity in next 50 to 210 years. 
Neither do I. Thankfully, we are both extraterrestrial alien's that will live another 10,000 years. B.K is one also.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
We sure love DC Juries
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@FLRW
Neither do I. Thankfully, we are both extraterrestrial alien's that will live another 10,000 years. B.K is one also.
The intelligent flying saucer creatures are not coming to save humanity ----that includes those who think they are an E.T.--   from the potential coming of a seemingly self annihilating apocalypse. Wishful thinking = hope = faith = placebo effect and there is some evidence in laboratory experiments the placebo effect comes into play some 10% of the time.

Does any of the above translate over to conspiracies  --true or false narrative-- type thinking?

..."According to Keeley, if a conspiracy theory fails to gain warrant but continues to persist, then it becomes mature. ‘Maturity’ is like a moldy cheese, or an old egg; it stinks, and that stench is a reason to treat it with some suspicion. "

... they have matured but failed to become accepted as part of the conventional wisdom. That is, despite (presumably) being actively researched, no positive evidence has accrued in favour of these theories."

...Keeley’s chief example of such a mature conspiracy theory was the Oklahoma City Bombing conspiracy theory that implicated the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (AKA the BATF) as being involved in the attack on the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in 1995. Other examples might include certain 9/11 Inside Job conspiracy theories, which posit that elements within the US establishment orchestrated the September 11th terror attacks, or conspiracy theories about the thesis vaccines are the primary cause of autism. In each of these cases the conspiracy theories have persisted despite no major breakthrough, which in turns gives rise to the suspicion that perhaps there is not much substance to these theories.

And here is another conspiracy theory that has NBC poll where we can vote our degree of belief in whether extraterrestrials are breeding humans so as they can withstand the coming climate crisis.

Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@ILikePie5
We sure love [finding someone to vilify so we don't have to face the reality that the facts and evidence tell the opposite story from what we want to believe]
Fixed.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Double_R
Fixed
You and I both know a DC jury would never acquit Trump supporters. You’re welcome to be delusional, but that’s just the fact in a 92-5 area.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
DC: Deranged Court.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
DC: Deranged Court.
GOP needs to wake up. Democratic power grabs have led us to where we are right now. Unilateral surrender of power does no good.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
Ofc they want their darling establishment hack Nimrata Randhawa. I would never vote for her
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@ILikePie5
You and I both know a DC jury would never acquit Trump supporters. You’re welcome to be delusional, but that’s just the fact in a 92-5 area.
Whether a jury is biased is irrelevant to the facts showing the defendant to be guilty. Trump supporters love to pretend there's no such thing as reality, it's all just my opinion vs yours.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Ofc they want their darling establishment hack Nimrata Randhawa. I would never vote for her
I love it when racism blows back on establishment GOP candidates who turned a blind eye to Trumpism and the MAGA Morons.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
I love it when racism blows back on establishment.
Me too!

FLRW
FLRW

I bet Trump will give Giuliani  $150.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
darling establishment hack Nimrata Randhawa. 
Dick Cheney in heels.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Double_R
Whether a jury is biased is irrelevant to the facts showing the defendant to be guilty. Trump supporters love to pretend there's no such thing as reality, it's all just my opinion vs yours.
Trump Derangement Syndrome is real :)
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@ILikePie5
Oh, it absolutely is. It just doesn't apply to the people you think it does.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
Trump Derangement Syndrome is real :)
Agreed. A TDS person would most certainly claim "jury biases are irrelevant" under any context pertaining to actual justice.

Thankfully, the shoe should fit the other foot. Soon, likely.