Sorry. I Just Had To Do It. NDE

Author: Stephen

Total: 18
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen

After reading all of this thread> Author:n8nrgim - it is irrational to argue that there's no evidence for the afterlife

I went to YouTube and typed in - NDE and put it on auto scroll.  I stopped it at random and watched then watched this.

I don't want to spoil the ending so take just 20 min to watch it until  then end.

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
I can't man. 
' deep breaths '
Fuckkkkkkkkk. 

Azxvujffh

Try beating  ◇◇◇◇  3 mins 25 sec. ◇◇◇◇

Thank you. 
Thanks. 

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
Try beating  ◇◇◇◇  3 mins 25 sec. ◇◇◇◇

FAIL! Deb.
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
Well, lithomancy is pretty weird and funny, but the rest of the old man's story is quite common among people that had NDEs.

What is your take on psychism, Stephen? As far as I could see, Sitchen takes it as given among the ancient "Gods".
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@IlDiavolo
Did you watch the 20 minute video, to the end, D.?
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Stephen
I will watch to the end, later.

Though 3 mins approx was enough for now.

All that I can say in response for now, are two things.

1. NDE..Not Dead Experience.

2. Typical anecdotes so far.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@zedvictor4
Well. I will sum  up in brief, Viv. I will be honest,  Vic.  It reduced me to tears.

Dr askes, how do you know that!?  Our subject, Gary L Wimmer says ' I know everything'.   The doctor says 'I am sorry but we are going to have to commit you to a psychiatric hospital'. 
And at the very end the sycophantic interviewer says,  '  where can my viewers contact you for a reading'.

I had tears rolling down my face and my ribs were killing me when he recalled a story about his lost keys. 

Can I suggest that yourself and Mrs Vic have a few glasses of your best and settle down for a side-splitting giggle.

I intend to write and submit my full report and present it to  the board of DebateArt members in due course for their personal perusal. 

IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@Stephen
Did you watch the 20 minute video, to the end, D.?
Yes, I did. As I said, it's pretty funny the lithomancy stuff and that objects can talk, but the rest of the story is quite common in NDEs, when people go through it they feel it's better to be dead than alive, so at the end these people are not afraid of death anymore.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@zedvictor4
Part 1
The patient that identifies himself as Gary L Wimmer Psychic pre-accident .   The patient had been in a 70's rock band and his beautiful prophetic visions began when he was 29 years of age 1977, where he says he, "realised that  was able to pre-empt his friends and room mates questions" and "see newspaper headlines" through they eyes of others. And that he could "read the minds of strangers on the sidewalk and know what they were thinking," and always had the feeling "something was watching over him" that he believed to be " guardian angels" called  "the Monitors". Who he would eventually get to meet.
Diagnosis: Paranoid Schizophrenia.

Part 2
Just before impact with a moving vehicle  the patent tells us that while walking to the store that he suddenly felt a warmth and  saw  what he describes  as a "huge bright light shining down on him". The patient relays that he could have reached the source of the light " if only he had a ladder".
Diagnosis: Jacobs [ Ladder] Syndrome. 

Part 3
The patient tells us of his meeting with "the Monitors".
   " Do you trust us" the  "white robed non -binary, faceless  monitors". ? beings asked. The patient says he answered  " of course, I know you, you the guys I have been feeling with". The patient at this juncture is keen to emphasis  that those around him couldn't see who it was that he was conversing with.
Diagnosis: Severe Cognitive Disruption.

Part 4
The patient says that on impact with the "speeding" vehicle that sent him flying through the air that caused him to "expand across to the edge of the universe"  breaching its perimeter where he experienced all sorts of wonders that he called "the colours". The colours he also described as  a "blue infinite void" gave him the ability to use  all his natural human senses while witnessing  " the creation and the feeling of free will" and it was at this point the patient says , " I just got it".

Part 5
The patient then tells us that the was "pulled back to Earth through a tunnel of light". It was while on his return journey that he experienced his prophetic visions appearing as a series of "flash cards with newspaper headlines" . S1, he saw 9/11. Covid 19. Global Warming and much more. S2 a thousand years of peace. Exploring space chaos . And much chaos. S3 concerned the patient himself where he discovered that he "knew everything" because he'd "been to heaven and back". Witnesses say he got up immediately after hitting the ground.
Diagnosis:  Narcissistic God Complex.
Part 6
 The patient returns "home" that is to say , he jumped back into his body. He felt great, no pain and didn't have a mark on him  He insisted on walking home but was convinced to stay at the scene and wait for the emergency services. On arrival at the hospital the patient was examined for injuries, there none "at all" no damage "at all".  The patient went on to say "there was a "guy" that walked in from the emergency room that he knew because of premonitions that he had about him. he knew his name , where he went to school, he was a psychiatrist".. They got chatting with the "guy" and he told him things that he shouldn't have known; how his son and he had rearranged the home furniture to his wife's displeasure etc where the patient was asked;  "how do you know that? t to which the patient replied, "I know everything" ? The patient describes himself  to the guy as being able to "tap into anything".
Diagnosis: Severe Narcissistic God Complex. 

The "Guy" (Psychiatric Dr) explains to the patient that he needs to be "committed to a psychiatric hospital". He spent some time there in the happiest sate of his life and was offered another ten days. 
Diagnosis: The "guy" knew his profession.

For those that have further interest in this thrilling ride into the great beyond, I seriously recommend that they watch it from start to finish.
For those that don't after reading the above I do sincerely recommend that you watch from 10:40 to the end to listen to the tale of the lost talking keys. 

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
Wholy fuck stephen.
You set that mutha fucking scene. 

I wanna watch it first. 
Beford i do ill put my prediction in. 

Im gonna go
Miss White .
In the Kitchen.  
With the candle stick. 

Wish me luck. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
Wholy fuck stephen.
You set that mutha fucking scene. 

Thank you for the thumbs up, Deb.

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
You know that feeling you get when guardian angles are looking over you.,

My feeling thing must not be working probably. 

I reckon it woulld take me over dozen times of Guardian angles looking over me .
To feel like ive got Gaurdian angle looking over me. 
Hang on does that make sense.

Let me run a quick dio check on my feelings. 
Happy , sad , hurt , tired.  
So on . 
Well they seem to be all good . 

This knowing the feeling of guardian angles looking over you ,  is  a sense hey. 

Knowing the feeling of G A lookng over you.

I think im gonna pass. 

He says .
He knows the feeling of g a lookin over you.. 

Nup . 
I can't go past tha that. 

I put to you that NO ONE,  that has ever been or will ever be.
Has "felt"  the " feeling "  of  Gaurdian angles looking over them.

He said this oh so casual.  

Id be blown the fuck away that,
I felt Gaurdian angels looking over me.  

Hey did i happen to mention . I once felt Gaurdian angles looking at me.
Im not fucking kidding man.

Feeling Gaurdian angels looking over you.  
And
Feleling like a unicorn is near you and looking at you.
These " feeling "  would have to be so close to each other.
I always get them two mixed up.  
Unicorn near by feeling.
Mixed up with my.
Gaurdian ange6 

Zeds been " hurting  " my "feelings"  alllll week.  

I reckon his done gone messed up me feeling.

can you  hurt other people's feelins .?

Im fucking getting pissed off now.

' deep breaths ' 
In through the  nose., out throug the mouth. 

At least the christians also have a book to go along with there proof. 

The christians story on what happens after death sounds more believe then ya basic , ( near death experienceer ) 

I  could give someone a near death experience. 
I have. 

I could do that for like $ 75.00 to $100 bucks.,

Look under your chair. 

Thats right. 
Everyone is getting a 

●○●○●○●○   ADMIT  1 FREE ,  NEAR  DEATH EXPERIENCE. .   ●○●○●○●○

Good luck with that. 

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
I could do that for like $ 75.00 to $100 bucks.,

Buy his book Deb.   One of those on display that appears throughout the video. Of one of those books a reviewer claims;
The Second Eternity $18.95
 "the author was elated by what he experienced and the real treasures he brought back  and wants to share wit you".
 That must be the treasured ability to converse with  car keys, that the Psychic Mr Wimmer speaks of. 

Or in cases of despair and desperation you  can contact Mr Wimmer  Psychic/Actor/Grifter to the stupid and author of just 2 book over a  period of 47 years  for an emergency psychic reading, Here  [email protected] 

I don't doubt for a second that the Psychic Mr Wimmer will  greet you with reply  along the lines of:

"Hello Deb. I have been expecting you.  I knew you when you was jumping from one ball to the other in your father's scrotum.

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@Stephen
You thoughts on the never-ending number of people  saying  shit like. 
Hes eys went black and it was like he was looking through me
Andddd,  
He looked like the devil. 

I find that interesting.
i think ive witnessed it 3 tims  , maybe 2  occasion,
AND DEFINITELY on 1 occasion. 

It only happens at certain times and alway pertains to umm, violent people or just violent incidents. 
I think. 

Also , your eyes dont move in the mirror.  
Suppression. 

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
You thoughts on the never-ending number of people  saying  shit like. 
Hes eys went black and it was like he was looking through me
Andddd,  
He looked like the devil. 
I don't have any thoughts on that at all, Deb.  I do remember a few (nut) cases where the accused were pleading that "the devil made me do it".  
No , Deb. of the few NDE  episodes that I have read they claim the opposite. 

I find that interesting.
i think ive witnessed it 3 tims  , maybe 2  occasion,
AND DEFINITELY on 1 occasion. 
Then you are my first.

Also , your eyes dont move in the mirror.  
Suppression. 
They do when you walk away and can't see it happen, Deb.

I intend to contact our subject Psychic/Actor/Grifter to the stupid and author, Mr Wimmer .  I shall keep you updated.

Do you think we should have a grifters forum, Deb?   I am sure any criminal lawyers here would appreciate it and have would many  tales to share with us- even tall ones.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
@zedvictor4
I contacted Gary Wimmer at the email address. Here  [email protected] 

Dear Mr Wimmer.

I have been having out of body experiences since my early teens. I am now in my late 60's. I have never been in an accident or suffered any serious physical injuries in my life.
  The experiences I have are terrifying in the extreme. My body stiffens I can't move, as if paralysed and then I leave my body. 
The fear and dread I experience, I can only describe as being buried alive. I don't "travel" anywhere, neither do I experience bright lights, colour, tunnels, other planets or universe.  Nor do I converse with anyone or thing. I just find the whole terrifying experience horrific.

With the obvious treasured gift that you posses, could you please explain to me why I have these terrifying, horrific experiences?

I appreciate your  precious time.
My kindest regards.

Stephen

I shall post his reply  that I received today in the morning.
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@Stephen
Ha. 
Anything back from Gary yet.  Penny ? 

Sometimes my arms bend backwards.  
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
I did indeed Deb. See what you make of this. 

I sent him a follow up to this reply. See bold below.

On Wednesday, 20 December 2023 at 18:46:06 GMT, Gary L. Wimmer wrote:

I believe everything we experience CAN benefit us, but we get to choose to see it that way and develop... or not.
Choose to tune into what you can learn and change, and meditation is a key to tapping into that INFINITE POWER from where we came and will return.
Later, Gary
MEDITATION
Every NDE and spiritual experience is unique, yet we are all connected to the one and only INFINITE MIND. Tapping into it involves using techniques. Consider this:
Life guarantees plenty of surprises, unexpected changes and all kinds of challenges. But if we never faced such aspects of life, we’d never learn how to deal with them. And nothing we experience has to be in vain, unless we choose to see it that way.

The truth is we all live life from the inside, and how we see ourselves and life creates the path we go down, be it Good, Bad or Ugly. True power is always based upon our perspectives, attitudes and intentions, and the most empowering aspect of being human is Free Will. We all have it, and how we use it matters. If we choose to learn and grow, regardless of the situation, we can and will, over time and with practice. Or we can choose to continue playing yesterday’s broken records, regrets, fears and doubts in our head. But we do not have to.

The keys to peace, growth, love, acceptance, wisdom, creativity and happiness are always WITHIN. As humans, we are all limited in many ways, but there is absolutely no limit to how much we can expand in these internal areas.

Learning to tap into one’s unlimited personal power and connect to Infinite Mind is a technique, like playing golf or driving. And to learn any technique or accomplish any goal, one must first DECIDE to do so, then PRACTICE. Therefore, to access and use one’s internal power requires turning one’s Internal Light on, and keeping it on.

Our minds can be logical and rational or filled with fear and doubt. Accordingly, it is important to consciously and intentionally re-boot, to learn from the past then let go of it, to drop our fears and doubts (at least temporarily) and to give our minds a rest. Meditation is the most powerful technique one can use for such purposes. It’s natural, has been encouraged by every enlightened spiritual leader throughout history, is at the core of all religions and is now recognized by the scientific community for the profound effects it has on one’s health, physical and mental.

Want true power? Practice developing it through meditation.

Lay down or sit down, relax, then breathe slow and deep, slower and deeper... you are setting yourself up to begin meditation... so when your mind starts thinking about issues and trying to solve problems... Guess What? You are thinking about issues and trying to solve problems, not meditating. So gently pull you mind, intentions and awareness back to the simplicity of breathing slow and deep, here and now, slower and deeper…

If you have trouble silencing your mind, as many people do when they first learn to meditate, thing of a sound or mantra, like “OM� or “Amen� or think of a picture of a beautiful place or someone you love, or imagine a LIGHT passing through your body from your head to your toes… Think of one single thing rather than everything.

Once you learn to pacify your mind – which is natural and simple – meditation can become second nature, available whenever you want or need a shift of consciousness. And only the owner of one’s consciousness can alter it… for better or worse.

Give meditation and a shift in your thinking a chance. Only you can do so. And the rewards empower one to seek and find the LIGHT, rather than remain in darkness.

Those who effectively meditate have practiced and learned the above. Period.
Practice... and still your mind by your own free will… and receive new results in your life.
Gary L. Wimmer
Austin, TX 78745
512 707-0836
Land Line Leave message and tel #

..............................................................................................................

Dear Mr Wimmer.

Thank you for your swift reply.

How does one "choose" to "tune in" to something that is such a terrifying experience and neither understands?

How do I know if or not that a malevolent spirit being is trying to contact me or worse, possess me?

What are the signs of a good spirit or bad spirit?

Thank you for your time.

My kindest regards.
Stephen

He sent this in reply:

"Tuning in" is an art - like effective meditation - that takes time, commitment and practice to develop.
Such matters are a process, not a button.
Keep meditating and asking and believing and STOP playing the same old broken record internally.
Only you can do this...
Later, Gary

Do you see what is wrong with  his response Deb?
I shall be sending him another today, Deb.