MAGA MORONS still believe the FBI instigated the January 6 riot

Author: IwantRooseveltagain

Total: 14
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
“A Republican voter, she said she would have attended herself had she not had a stroke. Her sister went, but did not go in the building after seeing people retreat with chemical spray in their eyes. What Michaels heard from the people who went, combined with security footage released to and selectively edited by former Fox News host Tucker Carlson, leads her to believe in the conspiracy theory that undercover FBI agents instigated the riot”

“In the beginning when I heard about it, I was very upset that Trump didn’t come out and say, ‘Stop,’” said Gloria Bowden of Jacksonville, Fla., a 68-year-old independent voter who leans Republican. But now, having seen video clips of police using tear gas and rubber bullets on rioters, she thinks the attack was instigated by law enforcement”

These are the geniuses of America 
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain

Remember that the USA ranks 29th in the World in IQ.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
But now, having seen video clips of police using tear gas and rubber bullets on rioters, she thinks the attack was instigated by law enforcement”
Wait...didn't the select committee investigating Jan 6 show these videos to the public between the hearings?

Old news.
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
January 6th was clearly a plot by the deep state to fake an atrocity just so they could blame it on Trump.

It was also just a big peaceful protest full of tourists aimlessly wandering the Capitol.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
CNN was ridiculed for a video caption that read “Fiery But Mostly Peaceful Protests After Police Shooting” during a report from national correspondent Omar Jimenez in front of a building engulfed in flames during protests over the shooting of Jacob Blake in Kenosha, Wis.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
during protests over the shooting of Jacob Blake in Kenosha, Wis.
Imagine blacks thinking they deserve equal rights and equal protection under the law. Who do they think they are?

CNN was ridiculed…
by the MAGA MORONS 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
caption read “Fiery But Mostly Peaceful Protests After Police Shooting”
That’s a lie. The caption doesn’t say that. You are lying as usual. Because you’re a liar.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Love the Biden poll numbers

"Toasty warm protests"
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
CNN was ridiculed for a video caption that read “Fiery But Mostly Peaceful Protests After Police Shooting” 
you’re lying. The video caption did not say “mostly peaceful protests” but MAGA MORONS are habitual liars.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
MSNBC reporter : "I want to be clear on how I characterize this. This is mostly a protest. It is not generally speaking unruly."
FLRW
FLRW

Hang Mike Pence !   Hang Mike Pence !   Hang Mike Pence !

What a peaceful chant, am I right ?

Former President Donald Trump defended rioters’ chants of “hang Mike Pence” during the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol, saying it was understandable because they were angry .
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@FLRW
 "I want to be clear on how I characterize this. This is mostly a protest. It is not generally speaking unruly."
hey-yo
Debates: 24
hey-yo
Id say there was something fishy going on. How else do you get a hand full of gents to dress like random simpson characters?