Cerebellum vs Cerebum

Author: ebuc

Total: 4
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
Cerebellum has 80% of brains neurons an  is left right side of body oriented with it signals.

R Penrose states, that if were going to build a computer brain, humans would do it that way.  The cerebrum does it a seemingly crazy way and reverses all of signals i.e. left is transferred to right and right is transferred to left, for no apparrent logical, common sense critical thinking reason.

See electro imaging of cerebellum in this web site photo .." ow succeeded in mapping a significant part of the pathways connecting to this central control—and have thereby heightened our understanding of the “heart of the brain”. With 80% of all neurons of the brain

FLRW
FLRW
-->
@ebuc

It's time to rethink the cause of creation of the Universe and life.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@FLRW
It's time to rethink the cause of creation of the Universe and life.

Please share your thoughts, where ever and what ever their source.  Cerebellum { heart of brain }, cerebrum { reverse trifecta ..left-brain---corpus callosum---right-brain... }.

Source of what  caused the initiating of and eternally big bang recycling eternally.  Sort of like our was  machines, except as perpetual motion machines

Speculative Options:

........(  )|(  )......... prior to initial Big Bang

(  ) = left-skew,  5-fold  73 primary great circles  ---primary set of  Left 6...10.....15 = 31 { see also 31 bilateral spinal nerves }----

| = .flat 4-fold Vector Equilibrium

(   ) right-skew,  5-fold set of 73 primary great circles  ---see primary set of 6...10....15 = 31 { see also 31 bilateral spinal nerves---

..." The midbrain serves as the connection between the pons and the diencephalon. It also connects posteriorly to the cerebellum via the superior cerebellar peduncles. The anterior part of the midbrain contains the crus cerebri with the interpeduncular fossa located between them. '...

ebuc
ebuc
I addition to the above I listed, the mid-brain has 12 single or bilateral set of 12 cranial nerves,  and the some years ago, I came to view each great circle as a 3D vector as Quantum Space-time Torus with  dual invaginations from peaks of outer positive curvature and negative curvature  ...(><)(><).....

So 31 left-skew Cosmically Great Tori and 31 right-skew Cosmically Great tori