-->
@zedvictor4
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
Worth it for the soundtrack.

Though I would suggest, a childishly stylized version of certain  things, generated using computers for the benefit of humans, by humans.

Not really invested with alternative intelligence.

RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@WyIted
it has gnomes, you will enjoy it
WyIted
Debates: 10
WyIted
Correct I did enjoy it. 

I also like getting high with dinosaurs and hitlers rap where he reformed his ways.

2. https://youtu.be/L1SKf9YU4QQ?si=TDged6sCovL9fqa8. (Getting high with dinosaurs)

Just on a side note this guy seemed to be redpilld as fuck prior to his death. 
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@FLRW
Why are you memorializing a genocidal maniac with your PFP? 
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
... ' Though I would suggest, a childishly stylized version of certain  things, generated using computers for the benefit of humans, by humans. '......

Bingo! Zedvictor!  Yes music always enhances any  narrative. So does motion/action.  The seemingly little stars coming from behind the square graphics, put our visual sense into motion.

' Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel '..... Moody Blues

Lee Smolin { theoretical physicist } makes clear that, if there existed a spaceship { with humans on board }  in and otherwise truly non-occupied void of space, that, none would no of there existence, until the motion occurred. i'm paraphrasing Smolins words.

His point was about motion > time > relativity > context > existence etc, or something like that.

Fuller states, ..' everything is moderation/modification of angle ' { degree of /\  } ' and frequency ' { re-occuring set } \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/ or as he states elsewhere, spin.

In Fullers Synergetics time is frequency.  Static version of motion/time, and a geodesic (  ) is a semi-conceptual dynamic of spin as motion/frequency.

So when I quote Moody Blues ...thinking is the best way to travel----  it it is the motion/spin/frequency/re-occurence of thoughts/concepts/ideas via our nervous system access to them.

..." While AI can generate novel outputs and solutions by combining existing knowledge in unique ways, it doesn't “think” in the same way humans do. “It's more accurate to say that AI can exhibit 'emergent behaviors,' or produce results that weren't explicitly programmed,” Kostello explains "...

Electron > photon > quantised bits of information AI and Artificial  Generalised Intelligence
~~~~~~~~~~~~~  line of demarcation ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meta-space > mind > concepts > intelligence > ego biologic non-quantised bits of patterned information

In the context of quantised bits and non-quantised pattern, consider this word...metaphysical.......and then consider the same amount of quantised bits in a differrent pattern........hlamctaipeys.......12 letters each, ergo same amount of occupied space, yet the pattern makes all the differrence to whether we have transfer of a concept.

FLRW
FLRW
-->
@WyIted

Why do you hate Jews?
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@FLRW
It took me a minute to realize Oppenheimer was Jewish. He is also queer though so maybe I just hate queers
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@WyIted
With a name like Oppenheimer, it took you a minute?

Damn, your slow Wylted.
ebuc
ebuc
I'm going to repeat this part, cause i'm hoping to get through the nutshell (  ) , in closer to the  root core  O of most refined truth aka absolute truth ( O ).

Electron > photon > quantised bits of information via AI and Artificial  Generalised Intelligence > " emergent behaviours "? ? { see link to article in last post }

~~~~~~~~~~~~~  line of demarcation ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meta-space > mind > concepts > intelligence > ego biologic non-quantised bits of patterned information > access to generalizations of mind/intelligence ergo a pattern of inter-relationships of  ' novel ideas ' ? ?

In the context of quantised bits and non-quantised Meta-space pattern, consider this word...g e n e r a l i z a t i o n.......and then,

consider the same amount of quantised occupied space bits in a differrent Meta-space pattern.......s t n z n g i o i e a a l e.......14 letters each, ergo, the same amount of occupied space bits, however,

the Meta-space pattern makes all the differrence to whether we have transfer of a Meta-space concept.