Molecular Biology > Random-ness > Ants > Quantum Foam

Author: ebuc

Total: 11
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
This guy knows his stuff really well.  A molecular biologist who takes from there to quantum foam. If you find the time,  you will appreciate his knowledge base of his profession, his clarity of explanation and the background screen as visual aid to his presentation.

My take quick take on the whole vid that i watched all of.
If I may jump in here.  I recommend watching this vid I just watched in **..does-my-idea-fit.. **channel just above collaboration channel.  I make a some comments of clarity regarding that vid.

The person molecular biologist type takes you through a lot, in a semi-simple narrative,  ---cause he knows his biology--- and goes to the quantum foam ideas of Universe.  with clarity of animations behind him as he speaks.

Synergy > complexity > emergent > sentience > consciousness > pan-psychist creature > that seeks to find the order in a seemingly { illusion } random-ness of Universe.  This vid I would put in my top ten, even tho he does offer the fundamentals of existence, as I think I do. Anyway here is that vid. 
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
Hello Ebuc.

Quantum foam, quantum jus, quantum mousse.

Sounds good to me.

I'll celebrate with another cup of quantum tea.

Regards.

Zed.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
Quantum foam, quantum jus, quantum mousse.

Hi Zed, did find time to watch the vid?  Foam is just a tern/phrase/word to label some fundmental ultra-micro this or that.  Moose, mouse, mud-puddle etc.

Again, this professional molecular biologist is very intelligent person, who explains in clear way with nice background visuals to understand his comprehensive knowledge base.

Synergy > complexity > emergent > sentience > consciousness > pan-psychist creature > that seeks to find the order in a seemingly { illusion } random-ness of Universe.  This vid I would put in my top ten, even tho he does offer the fundamentals of existence, as I think I do. Anyway here is that vid.  It is well worth any ones time to do so.

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
Very interesting indeed.

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
Oh good, so glad you found time to watch it. YAY!

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
So, here's a question that you will enjoy.

Considering that the human mass is 90% bacterial.

What actually are we?

I suppose that we are a mass that is 90% bacterial and 10% other.

Though given the theory, perhaps we we are actually 100% something infinitely/finitely smaller than human or bacterial cells.

Which is sort of what I have thought for a long time.

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
What actually are we?

75% water

Bucky Fuller has said ....pattern integrities (* *)

Genetrically, we closer to fungus than plants

Carbon, nitrogen, etc

I suppose that we are a mass that is 90% bacterial and 10% other.
Yes

Though given the theory, perhaps we we are actually 100% something infinitely/finitely smaller than human or bacterial cells.

Atoms are finite...chemistry of sex, life etc  is play between atoms, molecules, electrons

Which is sort of what I have thought for a long time.
Viruses are the twilight organsims between biologic cell and mineral

..what we have is,interfering and non-interfering patterns,operating in pure principle...B Fuller

..all that exists is modulation/moderation of angle and frequency.....

Zen saying......IS.....

Is what? Posted that else where just the other day

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
I read somewhere that an atom is mostly empty space.

So we are actually composed of very little.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
I read somewhere that an atom is mostly empty space.

False --even tho that is common saying-- there exist an electric field around proton and electron in the hydrogen atom.

..." Both protons and electrons have a basic property called charge. This property is not like other physical properties of matter. Charge however can be measured and it affects the behavior of particles.
The amount or magnitude of charge on protons is the same as electrons. The protons are positively charged, the electrons are negatively charged, and the neutrons are neutral.The terms positive charge and negative charge were originally described by Benjamin Franklin.
Charges exert Force
A force is defined as a push or pull. Charged particles exhibit similar behaviors of push and full. A force that pulls particles together is called an attractive force. So electrons are attracted to protons and this is what holds atoms together. A force that pushes apart particles is a repulsive force. Force of attraction exists between oppositely charged particles - electrons and protons are therefore attracted to each other. Similar charges will repel so negative electrons repel each other. The simple rule for electric charges is: Like chages repel each other and unlike charges attract each other.
What is an Electric Field?
The concept of an electric field is used to explain why charged particles exert forces on each other. When an electron moves into the electric field of a proton it is pulled to the proton. The electric field gets stronger as we approach the particle.
Electric fields are visualized by drawing extended lines as show in the image below. Note that for positive charge the field lines point outward and for negative field they point inward. "...
https://www.edinformatics.com/math_science/electric-charge-electric-field.html
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
OK.

So empty is not the best descriptive.

Electrically charged space is more appropriate.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
So empty is not the best descriptive. Electrically charged space is more appropriate.
More accurate assessment of what exists between core{?} fuzzy cloud of the electron, and the core 3-quark proton --with its bosonic strong sub-nuclear force gluons exchange between those 3.

Less dense may be a better descriptive narrative.

Fermionic matter { quarks, electrons neutrinos } for the most part, may be considered more dense space,

than the bosonic exchange particles ex photon, weak forces { W-, W+, Zo }, mesons { nuclear force between protons, neutrons etc }, gluons { strong sub nuclear } and ultra-micro, ultra-weak, non-quantised and non-quantified Gravity, if not also its diametric opposite --if not also other side of the same coin/ quantum pulse and quantum torus--- Dark Energy

The the logical, common sense critical thinking conclusion, is that, the only truly non-occupied space, exists outside of our finite, occupied space Universe { non-creator God }

......space......@......space..... wherein @ = Universe