Math equation

Author: TheUnderdog

Total: 41
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
If you have a girlfriend,

2 + 2 =  4

Vasectomy + Negative STI tests that you and your girlfriend have = Right to raw dog consenting women (who I would assume would want raw dogging if you have a vasectomy and she and you test negative for STIs).

Alpha men get vasectomies before sex so they can raw dog.  Beta males (Bottom G) are scared of a day of ball pain.

Be a man.  Get vasectomized before you have sex.  Earn your right to raw dog.

Short term pain brings long term pleasure.  Discipline + time -> freedom.  Alpha men do the tough thing and bear the cross for their relationships.  Beta males put all the birth control pressure on their women (who endure months of pain vs you enduring one day of pain).

I will get a vasectomy before I have sex.  I'm not a pussy; I don't want people thinking my girlfriend is tougher than I am because she can endure months of birth control pain whereas I can't endure one day of vasectomy pain.

Pre vasectomy sperm samples can be stored in a hospital freezer when you want kids with a consenting woman.

Only pussy men have sex before they get a vasectomy.

Be the man; no pain no gain.  Endure before you release into a woman.

Lets end abortion (and unwanted pregnancy pain).

Be a man; be tough.

If you are a woman; only date men willing to prove their toughness.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
Are you trying to be funny or something?
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
Oh, now we are using mathematical equations on generalizing a very variable environments without considering the asterisks put upon that environment that cannot be covered solely by said mathematical equation, which is an extremely rational thing to do under all measures! Hooray!
Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
-->
@TheUnderdog
Only pussy men have sex before they get a vasectomy.
Your father will hear about this. And your grandfather. 

Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
-->
@TheUnderdog
2 + 2 =  4
What is even more laughable, and not even just tangentially so, is that "2", "2" and "4" require links to understand what they even represent and, believe me when I say this, has BARELY ANY relations to the idea of 2 or 4. This ain't integral spin or beta decay, nor is this an alpha particle consisting or two neutrons and two protons. This "equation" if you can even call it so merely demonstrates the concept of addition and nothing more than that, and the fact that the length and density you have put into your "proof" in order to illustrate the additive property of these two "2"'s (which I may or may not understand based on just what that is) makes it infinitely worse...

And you put this in the "politics" section. Meh.

Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
-->
@TheUnderdog
Essentially you have made a thread about some "Math equation" then proceeded to talk about barely that. I can surefire say that I expected an explanation of a mathematical model based on our physical and societal norms, basically how Ebuc rolls on this hellscape of a land, and instead I got whatever this is.

Is this clickbait?

Or is it a live demonstration that Americans really, really, don't understand math and will keep chucking irrelevant mathematical concepts into whatever they wish before they can be seen as making sense in any way possible?

You decide.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@TheUnderdog

Selective In-vitro population management systems, are a sensible idea in a progressive technologically advancing society.

So as an intellectually evolving collective, perhaps we should be considering  a move towards this progressive style of population procurement.

Rather than simply, how to achieve a "raw dog" without unwanted consequences.

Perhaps also, in the short term, it would be more intellectually appropriate to move towards same sex methodology, in terms of achieving temporary sexual satisfaction.

Until harvesting and sterilization programmes are in place.

Of course in the long term, genetically engineered asexuality should be the ultimate human aim.

But for sure.

For the time being.

Wear that V and freezer badge with pride.

And Test Test Test.

FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW

OMG, I'm a pussy man !     OMG, I'm a Trump !
DavidAZZ
DavidAZZ
This sounds like a speech from Andrew Tate. LOL!

Did someone hack his account?
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@Dr.Franklin
In the comic sense, yes.  Funny while also making a point.
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@Intelligence_06
Your father will hear about this. And your grandfather. 
They had no idea they could do this, so they are exempt.

Current young men have no excuse.

Half of my grandfathers are dead, the other half got a vasectomy.

My Dad is pro choice and also had no idea he could do this.  Now that he has kids and doesn't have sex anymore, there is no point.

What is even more laughable, and not even just tangentially so, is that "2", "2" and "4" require links to understand what they even represent and, believe me when I say this, has BARELY ANY relations to the idea of 2 or 4. This ain't integral spin or beta decay, nor is this an alpha particle consisting or two neutrons and two protons. This "equation" if you can even call it so merely demonstrates the concept of addition and nothing more than that, and the fact that the length and density you have put into your "proof" in order to illustrate the additive property of these two "2"'s (which I may or may not understand based on just what that is) makes it infinitely worse...
I could have done, "a+b=c" and it would convey the same message.

basically how Ebuc rolls on this hellscape of a land, and instead I got whatever this is.
This is classic ebuc:

Ok that said, now onto my 2D pattern of the 3D torus. So next are the three nucleated hexagons.

0...1...5p.....3p.....6.....4...2p and this is representative of Fullers concept of off-center { the nucleus see Fullers concepts } >

3p...5p..7p....6......9.....8....4..... > more specifically, the nuclei represent tainted { see Fullers concepts } reality >

6..7p..11p......9....12...10....8.....> i.e. our occupied space reality is complementary to occupied space Gravity and occupied space Dark Energy and Meta-space mind/intellect/concepts and ego.

Here below is the 2D version of the 3D Quantum Space-time torus and its 14 nodal events = 91 lines-of-relationship i.e. 14^2, minus 14 and divided by 2 = 91. 91 / 7 = 13 and here we have the same numerical resultant as the 12-around-1 sphericals of the nucleated VE

.....1..................5p......7p.....................11p..........13p.....
-
-
0.............................6...................................12................
................3p.............................9...................................
-
-
..........2p........4....................8........10..............................

The immediate problem in my scenario, is that in this 14 nodal event minimal quantum pulse, the two lines inside the toroidal tube, are our classically observed, physical reality  ---see the sine-wave association /\/\/\/\/ of 0..3p...6.....9.  in past my geodesic representations only considered all of pertinent entanglement was in the outer Gravity { positive curvature } geodesics and the inner Dark Energy { negative curvature } Geodesics.
I'm just doing 2+2=4.  It's not the same thing.

Is this clickbait?

Or is it a live demonstration that Americans really, really, don't understand math and will keep chucking irrelevant mathematical concepts into whatever they wish before they can be seen as making sense in any way possible?

You decide.
What is clickbait?

TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@DavidAZZ
I like sounding like Andrew Tate.

Sometimes I don't like what he says, but I'll give credit where it's due.
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@FLRW
OMG, I'm a pussy man !     OMG, I'm a Trump !
I meant you are a man who acts like a whiny bitch.  "Oh; I don't want to be in pain for a day to prevent months of pain endured by my girl.  I need women to carry the bigger cross.  I'm so helpless".'

Just:

1. Shut up
2. Be a man
3. Endure for his family.

Unless you believe you are less capable of pain endurance than the woman that you have sex with.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@TheUnderdog
What's the point?? 1 sentence por favor
Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
-->
@TheUnderdog
Unless you are a biomed or bioeng major who can develop a way for humans to reproduce asexually, ideals like this are dangerous. I mean, how are humanity supposed to progress as humanity if they are told the smartest thing to do is to end one's bloodline?

You should put this as a viable option, 100%. You should, however, not recommend this over the very way our species is able to thrive.
ludofl3x
ludofl3x
Man, it's really hard to go around just not getting any attention from women at all, huh? Maybe it's your terrible personality, like saying this sort of dumb stuff unironically, I find most women aren't into it. I do, though, encourage you to get a vasectomy, because eventually the lucky lady who takes pity on you and regrets letting you fuck her within twenty minutes of it being over would probably prefer to say "if he had worn a rubber, I'm not sure I'd have felt much of anything at all, oh shit, he's calling again" (you're in her phone as Beta Cuck)

Is this like a character you're working on? You're not really like this, right?
DavidAZZ
DavidAZZ
-->
@ludofl3x
@TheUnderdog
... lucky lady who takes pity on you ...

LOL!  

From what I recall, Underdog is not very old, so therefore not very well versed in life.  Go easy.

He'll get his clock cleaned by women soon enough.
ludofl3x
ludofl3x
-->
@DavidAZZ
Your name looks decidedly different with the extra Z, brother :). 
DavidAZZ
DavidAZZ
-->
@ludofl3x
Caught me!  I was going for amazingly sly disguise like the Clark Kent glasses.  

Actually, I don't have access to my old sign in email and account, so I created a new to see if the heads at Debate Art can help me salvage my old account.  If not, then this will be my new sign in.

How have you been my friend?
ludofl3x
ludofl3x
-->
@DavidAZZ
Cranky, thanks for asking, how about you? :) ANd also not around much, there's not a whole lot of serious discussion to be had around here, I miss it. I know, I'm guilty as charged too, my one interaction on this place in like six months has been to get fed up with this person's fake intellectualism and inflated self assessment, sorry!
DavidAZZ
DavidAZZ
-->
@ludofl3x
Cranky makes sense. :)

Doing pretty good.  Had a little job trouble recently, so I just ventured out on my own.  Seems to be going well.

As for serious discussion, it's hard to discuss anything when it comes to the type of some of the people on here.  It's like having a battle of wits against unarmed men.
ludofl3x
ludofl3x
-->
@DavidAZZ
Sorry to hear that on the job stuff, but it sounds like you came through it okay. Hang in there and let me know if there's a topic you'd want to chop it up about, almost always interested. Otherwise stay healthy amigo. 
DavidAZZ
DavidAZZ
-->
@ludofl3x
I'll bug you for sure.
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@Dr.Franklin
What's the point?? 1 sentence por favor

To virtually end abortion while letting dudes have condom free sex with females who aren't on painful birth control for months.
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@Intelligence_06
Unless you are a biomed or bioeng major who can develop a way for humans to reproduce asexually, ideals like this are dangerous. I mean, how are humanity supposed to progress as humanity if they are told the smartest thing to do is to end one's bloodline?
Store pre vasectomy sperm in a hospital freezer so you have kids with a consenting woman when/if she agrees too.

No more unplanned pregnencies and virtually no more abortions.
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@ludofl3x
Man, it's really hard to go around just not getting any attention from women at all, huh? 
I don't really ask women out that much.  I'm abstinent and I welcome permanent abstinence if that is what happens.

Maybe it's your terrible personality
I obsess about politics (so do most of the people here) but how is my personality that terrible?

"if he had worn a rubber, I'm not sure I'd have felt much of anything at all, oh shit, he's calling again"
I don't have a small dick, but if you are that insecure about dick size, it might be projection.  It takes really small dick energy to send a message at me and not tag me because you are worried about my response.  It's one thing if you forgot to tag; it's another thing if you just don't.

You're not really like this, right?
My internet persona pretty much matches my real life persona.  If that means I don't get laid ever, I'm fine with that.

I'm more scared about being permanently unemployed than I am about having a girlfriend.

I don't need sex.  I'm happy without it.
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@DavidAZZ
He'll get his clock cleaned by women soon enough.
Really?  The dude telling men to get a vasectomy so unplanned pregnencies aren't produced and so that women don't have to pick between unplanned pregnancy and abortion?  That dude.

Someone is weaker than the girl they fuck (it's not me) and is too scared of 1 day of ball pain.
DavidAZZ
DavidAZZ
-->
@TheUnderdog
Someone is weaker than the girl they fuck (it's not me) and is too scared of 1 day of ball pain.

Hmm . . If enduring pain is the qualities of a man, how about you let that sperm live and produce a baby or two and stick around to raise that child to become a productive person of society.  Now you are talking about pain and therefore, a man.  No unwanted pregnancies and no abortions!  Problem solved!
ludofl3x
ludofl3x
-->
@TheUnderdog
Sorry, thought I'd tagged you. 

I obsess about politics (so do most of the people here) but how is my personality that terrible?
Perhaps this is a little harsh on my part, but the whole "I'm above all this" and this weird "look at how smart I am compared to anyone who I think is in a political party" is exceptionally off putting. And this board is full of absolutely awful personalities, don't feel alone. It's just not how you'd act around real people, not if you wanted to enjoy human interaction in some way. 

I don't need sex.  I'm happy without it.
And this sounds like "You can't fire me, I quit!" You're only happy without it because you haven't had it. Get you a blow job and tell me you think "Well, I don't need that again."
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@TheUnderdog
Ok? What's wrong with that