Don't Walk, Run! Productions: Right Wing Garbage
ADreamOfLiberty
Debates: 0
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@oromagi
@FLRW
  • Unspurprisingly, Greyparrot hates fact-checkers and the facts they supply
Argument by assertion, Poisoning the well.

Poisoning the well.
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
Painfully watched the first 3 minutes before finally deciding I couldn't torture myself any longer. This video was remarkably stupid. I can feel myself getting dumber as I watched it.

Apparently the political right lost their minds over Joe Biden joking about McCullough being the "real" governor, arguing that he's being divisive and hypocrite for attacking Trump and others who do the same thing.

The divisive argument never ceases to amaze me. Trump LITERALLY calls his political advasaries his "enemies". Literally. If you would even consider voting for this man you do not ever get to complain about another politician being divisive.

But more to the point, Biden's joke was obviously received as a joke because not a single person in that crowd believed McCullough actually won the election, and if anyone in that crowd expressed to Biden that they seriously did, Biden wouldn't hesitate to give a whole speech to the entire crowd about how the election was fair and we need to accept the results. No rational person can say anything like this about Trump and his supporters.

Why do you post such ridiculous garbage? Is this really where you get your information from?
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
Painfully watched the ...

You'll be fine, it won't scar over.

Joe Biden joking about McCullough being the "real" governor,ย 
The issue isn't about jokes. It's about hypocrisy. Either having an opinion on election results is a laughing matter that you can joke about with no consequence or it's an impeachable offense. Those are mutually exclusive.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Is someone who lives all alone since his mother died and has never been with a woman a weirdo?ย 
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@oromagi
GP gets all his information and ideas from YouTube bloggers because he is a lonely geniusย 
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot

[IwantRooseveltagain] Is someone who lives all alone since his mother died and has never been with a woman a weirdo? [https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/10369/posts/422851]
[ADreamOfLiberty] Yea that crosses the line. [https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/10369/posts/422862]
[IwantRooseveltagain] You are so ridiculous. Saying a woman wanted to be raped is acceptable to you but making fun of an obnoxious loser who is inadequate with women is over the line. [https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/10369/posts/422866ย ]

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Is someone who lives all alone since his mother died and has never been with a woman a weirdo?ย