Traiters the T.V. show

Author: ponikshiy

Total: 10
ponikshiy
Debates: 9
ponikshiy
Traitors is a reality TV show that has versions in the United states, great Britain and Australia. This thread I for discussion of that show and thoughts on it.
Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@ponikshiy
Traitors is a reality TV show that has versions in the United states, great Britain and Australia. This thread I for discussion of that show and thoughts on it.
I think you are confused, yes, they released the January 6 footage, but it is not a reality TV show, it was actual video recordings of what happened on January 6th, 2021 at the US Capital.
ponikshiy
ponikshiy
-->
@Sidewalker
Wrong traitors. I am referring to the show that streams on paramount. 

ponikshiy
ponikshiy
Actually I think it streams on peacock. 
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@ponikshiy
Oh, OK, since it is called "Traitor", I suppose it is based on January 6, is the primary character orange perhaps?
ponikshiy
ponikshiy
-->
@Sidewalker
No it's called traitors. This is a thread about a TV show. If you want I can start a thread about January 6. There are several documentaries on it already but I am referring to a non political show. A show that is not news related in any way
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@ponikshiy
You couldn't have a Russian version, because the will already have been shot.
ponikshiy
ponikshiy
-->
@zedvictor4
That sounds like a very interesting ideal for a show
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@ponikshiy
That sounds like a very interesting ideal for a show
Now you're talking, and if they change it to "Shoot the Traitor", then I hope they have Trump on Season 1.
ponikshiy
ponikshiy
-->
@Sidewalker
Why are you so focused on hating Trump? 

It's not healthy. This thread is about a t.v. show and you are derailing it with random attacks on Trump and Republicans. 

It's far more helpful to focus on what you can do to improve society yourself. If you think that Trump did some things that threatened the institution of government. You have 2 options you can debate it and only people who agree with your hate of Trump will see your position. Or you can talk about the various weaknesses of the system and maybe build bridges with even Trump supporters to strengthen those institutions so it makes future attempts to undermine them fail.

Which do you think is more productive? Bri ginger ideological opponents on board to strengthen institutions responsible for freedom and democracy or just getting people who agree with you to praise your words and those who disagree with you to become upset by them?