Imagine a test

Author: TheUnderdog

Total: 3
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
It's a test with as many questions as you want, all the questions are in theory very easy, they are all true/false, but if you get even one answer wrong, you are a felon.  You aren't allowed to ask for help because that "ruins the mood" and you are expected to read her mind.

Are you going to want to take that test and even answer a single question?  I wouldn't want too.

That's what sex is to me.  Every answer has to be correct (consensual) or else you are a felon.

If that's reality, then I want 0 questions on my test.  I can't get any wrong if I don't answer any questions.

"Safe words".  If she uses a safe word, then you have already done something sexual to her without her consent.  So if she uses a safe word on you, then you are a rapist until the definition of rape changes to someone that has sex immediately after the safe word is uttered by either party.

I want no questions on my test.
Sam_Flynn
Debates: 0
Sam_Flynn
You must be thoroughly bored this evening.
So bored that five finger Mary wasn't good enough to entertain you. 

"Safe words" are a stopping point, a line drawn where she won't go any further. 
It has nothing to do with 'already done something sexual to her without her consent.' 
If you don't listen and continue, then you have crossed that line and done something to her without her consent, hence the purpose of the "safe word."

WyIted
Debates: 10
WyIted
-->
@Sam_Flynn
After seeing what happened to Vince McMahon and only his side of texts being leaked. I wouldn't even risk any sort of BDSM relationship and end up seeing myself in his position. If they need a safeword your reputation is already at risk and you should immediately return to vanilla sex unless you want to be a sub.