Tough blow for all the MAGA MORONS

Author: IwantRooseveltagain

Total: 35
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
“A federal appeals court has unanimously ruled that Donald Trump can be put on trial for trying to stay in power after losing the 2020 election, rejecting Trump’s sweeping claim of presidential immunity and moving the case one step closer to a jury.“
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain

See:     
                                           The Worst President in History
Three particular failures secure Trump’s status as the worst chief executive ever to hold the office.

FLRW
FLRW

I think Trump's grandmother will be commenting any minute now.
FLRW
FLRW

Sorry, I meant Kushner's mother.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot

[IwantRooseveltagain] Is someone who lives all alone since his mother died and has never been with a woman a weirdo? [https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/10369/posts/422851]
[ADreamOfLiberty] Yea that crosses the line. [https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/10369/posts/422862]
[IwantRooseveltagain] You are so ridiculous. Saying a woman wanted to be raped is acceptable to you but making fun of an obnoxious loser who is inadequate with women is over the line. [https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/10369/posts/422866 ]

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
 GP is white trash and a weirdo

No wonder he is seldom called to work as a substitute teacher and lives all alone.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot

[IwantRooseveltagain] Is someone who lives all alone since his mother died and has never been with a woman a weirdo? [https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/10369/posts/422851]
[ADreamOfLiberty] Yea that crosses the line. [https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/10369/posts/422862]
[IwantRooseveltagain] You are so ridiculous. Saying a woman wanted to be raped is acceptable to you but making fun of an obnoxious loser who is inadequate with women is over the line. [https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/10369/posts/422866 ]

TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
-->
@Greyparrot
@IwantRooseveltagain
You guys should do a rap battle.  It seems that you both want to trash talk each other.
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
“A federal appeals court has unanimously ruled that Donald Trump can be put on trial for trying to stay in power after losing the 2020 election, rejecting Trump’s sweeping claim of presidential immunity and moving the case one step closer to a jury.“
Not a victory for the left. We all knew they were going to unanimously reject Trump's arguments, they were patently absurd. The point was to delay the trial which appears to have been the case. I really hope it gets back on the schedule quick, no one wants the NY case to go first.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@TheUnderdog
I only repost his own words. That's more than insulting enough.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
I have been challenged on what I mean by "pseudo-judge" and I have answered : A judge that doesn't brazenly violate their oath.

Allow me to demonstrate one of the ways you can identify a pseudo-judge.

At "17:15" Tim Pool reads out the purported comments of a so called judge.

"[presidential immunity] would collapse our system of separated powers by placing the President beyond the reach of all three branches."

Now if anyone honest and sane was remotely familiar with the arguments in this case they would know that Trump's lawyers argued that presidential immunity is immunity to the petty whims of potentially subverted prosecutors in jury pools that are not representative of the nation (like what is happening).

They argue that the only constitutional way to subject a president to punishment for his actions as president are to impeach and convict him in congress (one of those branches), followed by criminal prosecutions of the conventional kind.

So why did the judge lie?

Why would a judge lie about the arguments in the case is such an obvious and irrefutable manner?

because the oath that judge made means nothing to him/her. That is how you know you're dealing with a pseudo judge.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
GP is white trash and a weirdo

No wonder he is seldom called to work as a substitute teacher and lives all alone.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@TheUnderdog
.  It seems that you both want to trash talk each other.
You mean white trash talk. 

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
They argue that the only constitutional way to subject a president to punishment for his actions as president are to impeach and convict him in congress
But Congress is the most biased and despicable jury in America. They lack the integrity and neutrality necessary to be qualified jurors.

ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
[IWRA] They lack the integrity and neutrality necessary to be qualified jurors.
You might call them 'pseudo-jurors'

Greyparrot
Greyparrot

ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty

The common sense in the above video may be painful to TDS sufferers.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
I finished your Dershowitz book. A bit repetitive but still interesting.

I can predict the SCOTUS will make sure that Obama can't be hauled into a civil court from the family of the American citizen killed with a drone strike. Immunity is the status quo.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Greyparrot
It's his book not my book lol, but that was fast. Audiobook? That's the only way I have time these days.

As to Obama I don't know. Right now the entrenched right-tribe are hyper-appeasers with a few exceptions. The kind of people who the right-tribe wants to elect now would do things that the mainstream seems incapable of comprehending, like what you and Tim Pool are pointing out would be the implications of what they're claiming in order to get Trump.

I'm saying the supreme court might be underestimating how quickly things will go to shit because they think the right-tribe wouldn't dare attack in the same manner. They might think they can dissolve presidential immunity and nothing will come of it. Doesn't mean that's the way they'll rule, at least some of them are trying to follow the constitution.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
I can predict the SCOTUS will make sure that Obama can't be hauled into a civil court from the family of the American citizen killed with a drone strike. Immunity is the status quo.
Did that drone strike take place on a foreign battlefield? Yes? Then the Supreme Court doesn’t need to get involved.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot

WyIted
Debates: 10
WyIted
Sorry, but as a MAGA moron, I can say this is not a tough blow for me. This has no effect on me whatsoever. The last tough blow I had was from your mother, because she didn't take her dentures out before doing it.

WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Greyparrot
I finished your Dershowitz book. A bit repetitive but still interesting.
I talked to Derschowitz through e-mail. He is cool. I asked him some questions about Epstein after watching the Netflix documentary, this was also after I read his book length defense of himself , because it is just disrespectful to email somebody questions if those questions were answered in any sort of public writing they did.

He was bitching about the medias bias, and he hates anti-semites. I told him to reconsider his position on anti-semites given how the Jewish media is coming after him. He took my jab in good humour.

Anyway talking to him was fun and it probably biased me but he seems like a bulldog, and he seems fun and honorable.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
right-tribe wouldn't dare attack in the same manner. ...

They are already pushing an impeachment of Mayorkas since the precedent for "high crimes and misdemeanors" was conveniently tossed out after 2016 in order to purposefully downplay the crime of rampant bribery that defines the deep state. So yes, they do dare to use the same loopholes to destroy democracy.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Is someone who lives all alone since his mother died and has never been with a woman a weirdo? 

the precedent for "high crimes and misdemeanors" was conveniently tossed out after 2016 in order to purposefully downplay the crime of rampant bribery that defines the deep state. So yes, they do dare to use the same loopholes to destroy democracy.
It’s idiots like you who are destroying democracy 

You get your news from YouTube bloggers 
You believe in the “deep state”
You believe Trump’s lies
You’re a dummy
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Anyway talking to him was fun and it probably biased me but he seems like a bulldog, and he seems fun and honorable.
Ya, real honorable the way he drove his first wife to suicide.

“Dershowitz’s marriage to his first wife, Sue Barlach, fell apart. A judge in the divorce proceedings wrote that Dershowitz’s behavior toward Barlach “negatively affected the plaintiff’s health to the extent that she required medical treatment and briefly some psychiatric therapy.” She eventually committed suicide after Dershowitz got full custody of their children. What a great guy.

He was a very honorable dear friend to Jeffrey Epstein 

WyIted
WyIted
Oh my God, his ex wife  said bad things about him to a judge so she could milk him for more money. I guess you are right, he is a terrible person thanks for informing me of that.
FLRW
FLRW

Ivana Trump, the ex-wife of former President Donald Trump, died from injuries sustained as the result of a fall. You don't think Trump pushed her do you?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@FLRW
Simping for Ivana now? What would Melania say if she found out?
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Greyparrot

How many MAGA hats do you have?