How Trump gets authoritarians to bend to the will of th United States

Author: WyIted

Total: 14
WyIted
Debates: 12
WyIted

These include people like Kim Jung un, Puten, Xi jinping  and on one occasion even praising Jeb Bush (for being high energy)

Meanwhile people like Biden and Obama and every Neocon you can think of trashes these people publicly. 

Why does Trump continue to praise these leaders. Well, if anyone knows narcissistic people it is Trump. He has a knack for knowing how narcissistic autocrats think. We can all agree on this right?

Well, it turns out that autocratic leaders are more likely to do whatever the fuck you tell them to if you give them praise. If you make them look good in front of their citizens and help them save face by making concessions.

It turns out that calling people evil, makes them want to cooperate less with them. So it is merely trump playing 3d chess and the media is literally too stupid to understand how international politics work.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
Trump doesn't yet realize the raw political power of manufacturing enemies. 

Rahm Emmanuel said "never let a serious crisis go to waste"

And if you can manufacture a ton of crisis points, you can make some lasting and irreversible power plays that pay extremely well.

Trump apparently doesn't want all that power?

sadolite
Debates: 0
sadolite
Talking about Trump or Biden is a pointless waste of breath. The entire country has already decided who they are going to vote for. As if trash on top of trash, on top of trash, on top of trash, on top of trash, on top of trash will ever change anyone's mind about either Trump or Biden.
WyIted
Debates: 12
WyIted
-->
@sadolite
Do you remember how most of America was probably republican prior to loose change? Even Bill Clinto got elected by pretending to be a republican and by getting ross perot at one point to fuck over republicans?

I think loose change is what turned a lot of the country into Democrats. I mean if bush did 9/11 then how can you vote for him. At the very least it made people indifferent and refrain from voting.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@sadolite
For sure.

I think that it is a generally inherited rule that Americans either vote blue or red.

Biden, Trump or Blue Chimp, Red Chimp, wouldn't make the slightest bit of difference to most.

But I also think that there is also a decisive purple minority that gives things a bit more thought.
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
We call it doing business and Trump knows full well how to do it.

Last time I did business I had to invite some people to the most expensive brothel in the city. Lol. 
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@Greyparrot
This is the great difference between a person that was a politician all of his life and a business man. The first wants control, the second looks for a win-win solution. 

Hope Trump doesn't change his mindset, although this way of thinking can bring him serious problems with the deep state. 
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@WyIted
Biden aint no Bill Clinton and hope still existed.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@sadolite
@IlDiavolo
We callIdvalo....." it doing business and Trump knows full well how to do it."..
Yeah, via fraud, dishonesty, immorality etc............aka MAGA-M's M&M aka candy-brains that feed them sweets to lure them in, ---Hanzel and Gretels--  then throw them into oven.

Psychotic narcissism is fast becoming the new norm replacing an old norm  barbarism.  Barbarism sits dormanly underlying genetic of self survival and easily spurred into activity by those with those with narcissistic psychosis.

Then humanity is once again drawn into the well of violence brawn/brain   --empathy becomes inactive--- over brain access to Meta { beyond }-space mind/intellect/concepts.

End-date-for-humanity 2015 and were 8 years beyond that prognostication.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
..." While it took the global population 12 years to grow from 7 to 8 billion, it will take approximately 15 years—until 2037— for it to reach 9 billion, a sign that the overall growth rate of the global population is slowing."  LINK
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bucky Fuller made it clear, that, the higher the standard of living, the slower the birth rate.

1} Pi-time { absolute/cosmic }  66.4 * 3 { triangulation is to get a fix on a location }, = 199.2

2} 199.2^2 = 39,680.64 { spherical area surface growth  } = 39,680....... ----4 * Pi * radius^2 = surface area growth ----

4} 39,680  * 186000 { speed-of-radiation } = 7,380,599,040

5} and that that resultant value  { 7,380,599,040 } is coincidentally, very close to the numerical value of humans on Earth in 2015 { 7,379,797,139 },

7,379,797,139 ---ebuc calculation factors---
7,380,599,040 --human population estimate 2015--
----------------
.......801,901 differrence
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All-for-One and One-for-All = spiritual brain/mind forward  over a lack of empathy brawn/brain backwards into a deeper and deeper polluted well.

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@ebuc
Is there some kind of point to be made in this collection of words with regard to the OP?
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@sadolite
Is there some kind of point to be made in this collection of words with regard to the OP?
Many points.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@ebuc
Well lets hope other people know what they are. All I see is some shit about population growth, some shit where you tell half the population  they are stupid and your lamenting that the end date for humanity is 8 years past due.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@sadolite
Sad...' All I see is some shit '....

I think those few words say the most, with least effort. 

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@ebuc
At least my words say something coherent. I don't think you can express what you said  in a succinct and direct manner. That's why you avoid it but rather deflect on to me. As you will do in your next post.