White Rural Rage

Author: IwantRooseveltagain

Total: 12
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
Jobs replaced by machines. Products replace by global competition 

In rural areas, there’s not a lot of flexibility in the local economy. When jobs are replaced by machinery such as in farming and mining, there is nothing left for the people to do but move.

When steel is produced more cheaply in China, the steel mills shut down.

That’s capitalism.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
That’s capitalism.
Oh no, it wasn't "capitalism" that made US steel production crap.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Barney is in session, just reminding :)
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Oh no, it wasn't "capitalism" that made US steel production crap.
Why did steel production decline in the U.S. then? Was it the transgenders? Was it the immigrants?

WyIted
Debates: 10
WyIted
It's why those rural.folks need to.embrace new technologies and be early adopters. I think cheap labor as a result of hiring illegal.immigrants really caused them to be slow to adopt new technologies.  It's a concept I learned about reading Marx but I can't remember what he called it. A lot of Marxism is correct. 

These people won't move to the cities.  I lived on nothing but big cities exclusively and as soon as my nest egg is big enough to sustain me I will be leaving these hell holes to reside in Mayberry.  

Personally am looking forward to living in a crime free area with no smog and plenty of room to spread your wings.  
WyIted
WyIted
With that said I don't think that your average rural farmer on 7 acres of land with 10k sheep and enough resources to elf sustain is enraged. These types likely just want to be left alone. 

Personally I have my eyes on Bryson NC and it's likely less tha 5 years out. I just need to get the nest egg to 5 million. To justify it. 
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@WyIted
I just need to get the nest egg to 5 million.
lol. Well just another 5 million to go.

WyIted
WyIted
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Roosevelt- we are the party of the poor

Also Roosevelt.- I think the word poor is an insult and will not only assume I know everyone's net worth but will also mock people for being poor. 

You wonder why the right rejects your policies. We know the left is I'm bed with Soros and the Rothchilds and nearly every billionaire on the planet.  We know they left wants to continually exploit the poor. 

We also know the left are pedophiles who literally pass laws to make it easy to groom kids and opposed the sex offender database as well as chemical castration of pedophiles. 

You hate the poor. You are a pedophile. You have are low IQ with no policy positions which is why you spend your time attacking people's character. 

Let's be honest if your IQ was even 3 digits you could formulate and argument that is more complex than "derp orange man bad" or "derp there is an adulterer in the republican party this means having policies that promote family values is bad derp".

Just read your Washington post and take your arguments to the youtuve comments section where you can fling poo like a monkey while never defending any policy positions you support. Because you are too stupid too. 
WyIted
WyIted
Roosevelt, you mentioned staying at the Hyatt Regency a couple of weeks ago. Would you also recommend  that hotel to me? I am thinking of heading to Miami?
WyIted
WyIted
There is no way it is the diplomat.  That's the only other option.  The diplomat is not technically in miami though. 

Terrible city to be honest.  I am not looking forward to being there. I have family in the area though. 

48 days later

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
We also know the left are pedophiles who literally pass laws to make it easy to groom kids and opposed the sex offender database as well as chemical castration of pedophiles.

Was the longest serving Republican Speaker of the House, Dennis Hastert,  a child molester?
Tidycraft
Tidycraft
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
You sound like a Republican.